3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1664820 06.12.19 02:49 am

Dragon Age: Origins vs. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

there are a lot of comparisons with the Gothic or divinity and Neverwinter 2-th theme unprecedentedly although they are much closer in gampel.
beginning over the brow of the warrior are very similar.
162 Comments
Sort by:
[
[-Alex-] 06.12.19

Solarpower, e in satila* not mastered even the prologue and rubbed, XS...

And finally, sadly-TA...at OSH put...

G
Garrus-1994 06.12.19

well, let us more comparable to dragon age and mass effect?)

10pm10pm 06.12.19

To me-as in NVN 2 I was fine and not play translation Galimov was and I quote 'Save. often and in different slots' I love this game.

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

I don't want to compare these 2 games. Although the thought of them a certain similarity suggests itself). I admit, for DAO at the time, I sat solely on the fact that the familiar saying that a game like NWN2. In the beginning, of course, was disappointed by the paucity and poverty of races and classes. But this impression is smoothed by the presence of multiple predatory. DAO is a good game and I liked it. But nothing new and shedevrealnogo for myself, I did not see). Advantages over НВН2 – better character animation (in НВН2 very rough engine), more carefully painted story, which, actually, is rather short (sometimes it seemed that the game is too much stretched, while in НВН2 had a feeling not reached) and no more interesting than НВН2, greater visibility of leeway (don't know how will be developed to make DA2, because all took such different solutions; most likely, not all our solutions will be transferred and only the main and quite cropped)more written NPCs, a better system impact on satellites, a deeper relationship with members, although sometimes developed clearly went too far, especially with the love line (in NVN also gave us one of Kasavirom and Alan – live as you want)), the conversations between satellites passes, uplifting and like all. Ie, all the advantages can be attributed solely to the later release date. Nothing more in the game, either in terms of roleplaying (or at least wrote, what the GG's worldview), nor in terms of the suit, either in terms of classes (there is generally still enough somehow). But this is a matter of personal preference. Some do not need it). In both games, by the way, run and in the corners abut that I did not like(. In General, good both games. But I still NVN will always be one step ahead and a little closer to the heart). This is purely my opinion, so to challenge it and is desperate to beat his chest absolutely not required)).
PS Although I love НВН1 more of these two games). It had amazing atmosphere and powerful gripping story. And in some parts of the Stream during the passage we had to go... )) Especially liked the homeland of the dark elves in Undertake). Oh, this would be the game the newest engine and other innovations because it has a strong base. I hope they would not ruin the game)). Sori for the retreat =). I hope it's well missed, although vryatli)).
P. S. S. Have to force yourself to close your eyes on the sloppy graphics and finally get Baldurs gates)).

B
Beloved D 06.12.19

Then all these posts...and I once briefly...for me the whole series NVN better than DA:O. the Storyline is better twisted. The familiar system of DND. Despite the large number of levels and chapters, the game doesn't seem constricted, and no Zadar*TSTA as, for example, in the dwarf campaign.
About the fact that Tao is a brothel, not a camp, say, this is really a property of time. and NVN - the game is old, almost like a BG) there was innovation introduction of at least one(!) characters with romance. Actually, нвн1 only 4 whether the two campaigns. 2 for and 2 for the IGY, zhgg, and like anything, not imposed, and not annoying...almost as satellites do sometimes in Tao. Oh, no, there were 5!..another green dude from the temple... In the second Neverwinter characters I'm much more impressed: they have clear characters, steady position. And even there the Bishop...actually, after this argument you are writing.

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

not imposed, and not annoying...almost as satellites do sometimes in Tao. - Hmm, right. In TAO with this overkill. Wanted to please gamers, but it turned out so very... Intrusive. Raspberry some, but not an RPG or the Sims)). Constant showdown in the camp the game was easy. It was funny only in the first passage, and then...((
And even there the Bishop...actually, after this argument you are writing... - Also support). None of the character DAO Bishop should not even Stan =)).

B
Beloved D 06.12.19

None of the character DAO Bishop should not even Stan
Yes...one of his I don't hate you says more than all alove I love you given the nature of the heroes...

G
Gudvin_89 06.12.19

To compare these 2 games, not much stalling because I liked both equally...but НВН2 not really liked the system of magic (the fact that 1 spell 1 time per battle - at if a mage Gama) and in DAO that warriors skill type intimidation reserve yourself stamina

b
barmaley73 06.12.19

NWN 2 game which is in short own how to create a GG and characteristics of members....this is very razocherovalsya, and left in bewilderment why build violiner that used the river to cross. In the first NWN though was where and on whom to apply their features and the plot with ancient history and Aribet liked
Choose TAO for fun Santa Barbara very quickening the process of killing monsters and collecting number of items/allies.Only because of the differences in reactions of party members and beat the game completely despite the poor linear Central plot

D
Darkrider 06.12.19

Read the topic argument experts just Lol.
A good RPG keeps for a few moments it.
1. Plot.
2. Class development.
3. The non-linearity.
4. NPC.
Now analyze.
1. Plot.
In NWN 2, the story of the original company's banal but much more interesting than in DAO, the story additions NWN 2 Mask of the betrayer umatyvaet generally the plot of DAO and additions to DAO in the concrete.
Yes and NWN2 Mask of the betrayer recalls not surpassed RPG
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure.
2. Class development.
Class development in NWN 2 rests on powerful edition rules of D&D 3.5 by Wizards of the Coast.
But Bioware for DAO did not in the classification system to create anything. So here DAO compared to NWN 2 is resting again.
3. The non-linearity.
Both games that DAO and NWN 2 some solid footing.
4. NPC.
In NWN2 there is a very original NPC, but most of them are not developed. But in DAO NPC all worked out but here is the original NPC
just no. All DAO rests on the battered types.
Result. Compare balls.
NWN 2
Story: 9
Classes: 9
Nonlinearity: 6
NPC: 8

DAO
Plot 7
Classes 6
Nonlinearity 6
NPC 8
And what happens?
And get this NWN 2 better than DAO.
Bioware is often called the heir to the DAO Baldurs Gate 1-2.
Personally, I call the heir to BG 1-2, NWN 2.
P. S Ken has Carril writes Have to force yourself to close your eyes on the sloppy graphics and finally get Baldurs gates.

Really close your eyes and take the masterpiece Baldurs Gate 1-2.
The bole in Baldurs Gate 2 the graphics are not so clumsy.

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

Darkrider - +1. Rough against the TAO, but the fact).
an unmatched RPG
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure. - Now I'm just. This is frisky!..)))

A
Azirafal 06.12.19

Darkrider, well, basically all so, only here I why-that's the second time in a row to pass НВН2 want, although I honestly tried.. even in order to look at additional questic for a thief (before it was supported by the guards) and some restored dialogs.. But Tao has passed 3 times in a row, and not changing no SG, no solutions. hooked somehow, but nothing outstanding there.
and нвн2 any help, along with the image. maybe tomorrow, and regret it. but maybe not, because NAV downloading BG )))

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

But I can't, for example, force yourself to go through ME2 a second time. Well, that's why, huh?((
Aziraphale - So I wrote above that caught only because poor-poor plot in DAO are well-chewed and vividly enjoyed and the Persians paid much attention. Although it was not necessary for them to register - still not hooked in the end. Kasavirom cling much more with two words... the Other reasons just yet. Although, I Koslanda played? Never finished playing. Terribly bothered to wander the Deep paths... And the incentive was to come in early in the hope to transfer saves, and now has no sense, not that desire. Awakening actually once was and no longer pulls. The game came in the long box, I don't know what time. Waiting for a W2 and pass old games (BG, Kotor).
PS Now with an RPG like the Sims. Sims2 is much better than the first, all stuffed to satiety. And Симсы3 improved, added many new, but old and needed than they were alive was removed. But superficially, the game became better. Here is the same. Developers need to change the directions of their work. Shit, I can't convey the essence, but I hope that I understand).

A
Azirafal 06.12.19

Well transfer saves in DA2 will be. it's a pity that not Persian (((
On the other hand ceknito can still walk once more, the Ala sent on a long voyage, hoping to sharpen fritters with him under the guise of hawk(a)..

GG: al, stop drinking.
Alistair: What? what al? I'm not al. Who are you, anyway?
GG: al, quit drinking and cutting eyes, it's me, your favorite Cousland!
Al: Man, leave me alone can't you see I'm grieving.
GG hawk: Man?! And... uh ... yeah. Damn.

Developers need to change the directions of their work.
So what to do if the people hawala picture?

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

Well transfer saves in DA2 will be. it's a pity that not Persian ((( - Yes). I said it wrong). Sorry...
So what to do if the people hawala picture?

Red herring). Sorry, suffering from a plot and the basic components of RPGs. Bread and circuses! I just want more bread)).

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

An illustrative example of another Mass Эффект2... Now playing Kotor, and I like it more than ME.

B
Beloved D 06.12.19

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure.
ahh...I want to download...talking a crock..and what sort of conversations...
another Mass Эффект2... Now playing Kotor, and I like it more than ME.
to better ME2...but it better series, not a fact. on the one hand, lightsabers in stock. on the other, the degree of nedodelannogo that spoils the game( and in the first Kotor, the characters are boring (except for NK-47). although if the game was made a success, then this series would do better.
but all of the above games are better than da:o :P

D
Darkrider 06.12.19

Aziraphale writes: in principle, all so, only here I why-that's the second time in a row to pass НВН2 not wanted

It all depends on personal preference of the player and those chips are liked or not liked the player in a particular game.
DAO is actually a deep pull from the swamp only worked NPC, Yes, Love story.
In NWN2 the part of the quests and dialogs associated with the NPC was cut. Yes, and someone from Obsidian Entertainment admitted that they do not like to do Love story in games.

Ken was Carril writes: what can I do if people hawala picture?
Yes there is some in DAO and DA 2 picture. Modern consoles are just normal picture not pull. Come on there with the picture but personally I'm pissed that Bioware decided to move the dialog wheel from ME in DA2. And voice of the main character. Immediately follows from the fact that the dialogues of the normal DA 2 will not be simple.

gean writes .I also want to download rocksmith.
Download from here http://www.old-games.ru/game/845.html if there is no game.

K
Kena Kefril 06.12.19

and what sort of dialogues... the Dialogues are awesome and interesting)).
Ken was Carril writes: what can I do if people hawala picture? Is wrote Aziraphale actually). And under the picture and shows we are more meant not the graphics, but just the General atmosphere of the game, including crafted NPCs, and love story, and some pathetic moments, that the people may not once through the game, turning a blind eye or just not noticing the main, the main flaws of DAO as an RPG, which you wrote above, and others also wrote. Think: how much do we want from the poor developers? There were not allowed, here it is, but there's...
Come on there with the picture but personally I'm pissed that Bioware decided to move the dialog wheel from ME in DA2. And voice of the main character. Yes, Yes. I sit here and try to be measured with this(.
and in the first to characters are boring - I wouldn't say boring, just too serious.
but all of the above games are better than da:o :R - НВН1 and 2 for me, Yes, better. About To be judged prematurely, I will play and say what like. But while the plot of Kotor in General I like more. A ME, to me, is worse than DAO.

E
Ellewilde 06.12.19

Ken Was Keril Planescape: Torment. - Now I'm just. This is frisky!..)))
going through old games (BG, Kotor).
Aziraphale for download NAV BG )))

On the PG back to basics? ;))) And my Geralt went out again on the highway... =) Then see what happened from the idea of Icewind Dale Megapack (though I in this embodiment, the transfer does not like))

And NWN 2 on a new configuration that's a problem, it will be necessary then still to paszamant - long time since I wasn't there... the passage of the DAO slowed down by waiting for the new patch (damn, again first start=( )). Love both games, but NWN 2 case is complicated by the fact that I have it practically memorized, and DAO seems depressed isn't all that possible.