3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 12.12.19

All with the new part!

cesar-vialpando
On the subject of marks of cars:
Vehicles in the game can be labeled - they will not disappear after no rollers, nor after clearance of the territory from the machines.
Here's how:
Every other car overlaps the driver's door (preferably at the traffic lights). Now, at the time of landing, you must repeatedly press the repeat (F1). After that the driver becomes transparent, and the machine is labeled - it is IN NO cut-scene the game will not disappear! (by the way, if Claude here zaglyuchit, you will need to jump and it come alive). But to get into the car through the right door impossible. The machine needs to push to get through the left door.

You can also mark the car with Gopnik When he wants to get in the car, pressed the left door to the wall, and in that moment, when he would sit down turn on-turn off repeat. Then move the car

From FAQ on UTS 3хи.

p
punished fiddle 12.12.19

AlSar
an intergalactic banella :D

X
XAKEP 8 12.12.19

heh...
current schA noticed that Phil's shirt was a sign of the rednecks from GTA 2

A
AlSar 12.12.19

XAKEP 8
Sign Rednecks?
Lol, it's the Confederate flag of the United States.
Teach history.

Dimik[VRN]
People have asked me how to make a mark in the last topic, I answered.
I kind of pointed out that copy-paste.

T
TheGTAgamer 12.12.19

I know one baneg
how to sit in a blown up car
when the engine stops at a light, stay away from the car, and when Tommy gets hit ASCAP big Bang ESCAP aspirin the aspirin and now you are sitting in a blown up car
and again vzorvat, only to sit will not work.
here is such Bayan

-
-SlashuuR- 12.12.19

TheGTAgamer
If it's baneh, then what for write here?

N
Nikined 12.12.19

In the past year in search of unique tricks I might have made one discovery, and now it seems to me that few people know about it.
One topic discussed means of getting into the Golf club, and there no one said anything about "my": it is necessary to take псж600, go to the island that housed Avery, accelerating(I started overclocking about wall-typical low-rise buildings South of the bridge at the pizzeria)
the impasse ending "roundabout" (where the rage lies with PP) and jump off trampline through the channel — if you're lucky, will be on the lawn of the Golf club.
The jump is quite complicated — you have to keep speed up, speed will have to seriously adjust course, and traffic will be greatly disturbed.

D
Dimonchik1993 12.12.19

Trust me, know it's not just you ;)

G
GTAman 12.12.19

Likened
I didn't do that. But in the words of che is too difficult.

N
Nikined 12.12.19

As I said, the jump is complicated not only in words)

T
TML 12.12.19

Likened
It would be nice to record video - so it is clearer)

k
kerm68 12.12.19

Today, while playing VC, I learned that people can be resurrected after death for a few seconds:

Fortunately, I remembered the sequence of actions, after which there is this glitch:
1. Shoot the driver through the windscreen.
2. Until he drops out of the car, sit in it through the right door, and watch a temporary resurrection.

EDIT

Viewing game trailers in the comments I found a suggestion on how to drive by from a helicopter (a scene shown in the trailer). Here's how: inside the helicopter you need to enable Cinematic Camera (the angle a), and then pressing Look left/Look right, you will see, Tommy is aiming the submachine gun around, and you will be able to fire.
pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAshnik177 12.12.19

http://pix.playground.ru/703055/22904/756725/ this and the game is GTA LCS

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

here are the pies :D

S
ServerOC 12.12.19

Hello dear friends! In General, one of my friends, very much love to play GTA. Passes all parts to 100% And then he calls me, (passed gta vice city 100%) will Forgive me to find in the Internet how to become the mayor of OO And what you need to do the Vercetti mansion, got sooooo much money))) he says He had read somewhere that if you run to run to run, to run as many miles that would be in the statistics Walked became zero)) Tipo infinity)))) And then you have the Vercetti mansion will get 100,000$ and you'll be the mayor)))) Well, I know that this is not there at all! He doesn't believe me, repeats what I read on some site and then it is a secret true))))) I Ask you to say) But rather to destroy the myth in his eyes))) Tell me... if this is in GTA Vice City? The Vercetti mansion with$ 100k and I'm the Mayor of the city)))

A
AlSar 12.12.19

No, that's not true.

The only thing to do is to fill a criminal rating of the Godfather.
It requires 1 000 000 points. Is produced by the destruction of the helicopters easier.
30 points for the helicopter. Put in the garage and blow-repairing-blow.

Then, the maximum amount of in-game money - $999 999 999
Well maximum media attention is a Legend.

PS If you go for higher level games, you need to go without deaths and arrests,
all missions with the 1st time, collect the max ammo to all weapons - 99 999.
At a very high level of play you can begin to collect UTS (unique transp. means).

All this you learn on our forum.

S
ServerOC 12.12.19

AlSar
Thank you for your answer! I don't even know) Disappoint him and please at the same time =)

X
XAKEP 8 12.12.19

AlSar
Wait a minute. The attention of the press seemed to be in the sun Stories but not in conventional aircraft

N
Nikined 12.12.19

XAKEP 8
And in the sun too

X
XAKEP 8 12.12.19

Likened
th something I have not seen