3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlSar 12.12.19

Wildstylo
There was information on the 2003 level, now much more efficient ways.
In this thread painted all worthwhile.

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

AlSar
however yuzal always the way with the ambulance,and on the other side took one of the boats that extreme home moored

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Wildstylo
Well, now the knowledge has been enriched in new ways?

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Wildstylo
however yuzal always the way with the ambulance
I don't know, in my opinion to jump in the boat and it is faster

and on the other side took one of the boats that extreme home moored
on the Vert faster and can be in any place to land, and back to back anywhere

N
Nick007J 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
AlSar
By the way, recently found that speedrunner use an even easier way to get to the second island. Do not need anything, works on all versions. Only to jump for the first time need a little diagonally (or you drown), and if Tommy is stuck in the bridge, you need to jump a little, then he'll be on the bridge, but on the other side of the barriers.

PS And in General, if the community published their findings, this topic would have enriched a bunch of jokes. For example, I saw a way to pass the firefighter mission, like in GTA III (with repeats). You have mentioned the passage of the printing, so she was counted as 5, also by using repetition you can teleport, for example, in the mission Guradian Angels and a place of preservation and acquisition (also already here), complete the mission Jury Fury for a couple of seconds. May be, as there time, even though these bugs here describe. There's a key that we must learn to make neat repeats with different pickups - the clothes, rampage, misionero pickup, etc.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

By the way, recently found that speedrunner use an even easier way to get to the second island. Do not need anything, works on all versions.
much. and a helicopter near there.

PS And in General, if the community published their findings, this topic would have enriched a bunch of jokes.
http://www.speedrun.com/gtavc/guide/e39xy
and that's not really is it?

For example, I saw a way to pass the firefighter mission, like in GTA III (with repeats).
Interesting. Under normal repeat fires are not extinguished. Or is there some specific? Write, please.

May be, as there time, even though these bugs here describe.
Yes, if not difficult to prove things using spitaleri.

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Nick007J
an even easier way to get on the second island
I don't know, it is simple. We when writing a FAQ on the trowel with the Champ
guided by the criterion that the ways in which the player stays with the vehicle, the better.
There's a key that we must learn to make neat replays
Well, there is already much learned, but so, I think there is still something to learn.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Nick007J
About fire fighting repetition, I found out, it is necessary to include the repeat, where we change clothes.
With this glitch you can quickly and easily earn to buy a garage to save the Admiral.

R
Raider199 12.12.19

When I wanted to get to the second island, I fired at the boats near the lighthouse, so they swam closer, and then to the short sit and go.
Perhaps this way you know, then I'm sorry.

b
bestia 12.12.19

Who knows how to get motyc bikers with a constant pressure ? At the peak , the race is on the angels .. three motyka rivals unique ( temporarily ) , there grip they have non-standard , no roll bars , slides , management atski chotko , especially in Android feels on the PC so generally cheat gets . Keep in the garage this prijemneho did not work , just ' come anew and katusabe ' .

Sviborg
Military and spelled out as a gang, so there is nothing surprising.

If you wear police uniforms after the mission ' of the land of the Cops ' appears in the plot , you are not afraid of vackov ..

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Raider199
Well, it's based on randomness, and here in more specific ways.

lllbestialll
This is you in this topic.

b
bestia 12.12.19

AlSar
This is you in this topic.

There no and I can't even otpustite there .

A
AlSar 12.12.19

lllbestialll
There
Well, do you think I have to sent?
Why there is a huge FAQ in the first post? Quote from there:
37. Angel
Mission: Alloy Wheels of Steel (biker)
Feature: ES
Payment method: Before the race start taken from a biker and go on a bike race (or fail it)

and I can't even otpustite there .
Apparently, sitting through a PG, and there is the same topic GTA.ru.
Paralogistic with the same login and password, they are identical.

b
bestia 12.12.19

AlSar
Well I like otpostil here above , obtaining I do not , I know it , I have it in the garage with this ES prilepite , not possible is it ? All the buns are removed as soon as he gets there .

Paralogistic with the same login and password, they are identical.

At the bottom of the authorization does nothing , exactly like check .

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

lllbestialll
To log in to the right, there is data to populate.

I have it in the garage with this ES prilepite , not possible is it ? All the buns are removed as soon as he gets there .
Unfortunately, science is not a method of conservation of deprecatively, modified, weight management, health, bulletproof tyres, closed door.

b
bestia 12.12.19

By the way , almost on topic was a joke .. or XS as it is called , in a bad way generally , that safe 100% ruined because of bagnath rampage utisci , 30 kills , like kaleesi the gang and the figure of 30 is not reduced ..... and all went down the drain , from that time, and scored a pass )
Who faced a similar haze on PC / Android ? ..

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

lllbestialll
the fact that you need out of the car to kill

b
bestia 12.12.19

Lol well then all smoothly merged , because he was already drinking endless osisko with it )

Thank you for the info ..

G
Green Cool Player 12.12.19

I think I found everything at the airport, the old bus,where people go only in GTA 3?

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Green Cool Player
Unfortunately, the people on it do not go in GTA III. Only driver.
And in VC you can try to find it in traffic it sometimes goes through the streets.