3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poehavshiy Bred 12.12.19

_S-R_
O_O
My life will not be the same.

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Likened
And the fact that Tommy can hit the elbow or to kill with one shot, also not very mentioned
By the way, how to do it? Especially to kill with one shot.

G
GTAman 12.12.19

_S-R_
Have noticed the resemblance :)

N
Nikined 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
Well, just the way it is unlikely to hit the elbow, you have to stand sideways (maybe backwards) to the opponent in the fight, shots like always deadly, they are not satisfied with the progress

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Likened
In the rapid passage of 100% man, passing rampag, it is immediately pricked. In his comments he wrote that it's a bit tricky to do. The very passage here: http://speeddemosarchive.com/GrandTheftAutoVC.html#PC100p

N
Nikined 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
About the dialogue, I found it in the sound files, there is a strange voice, one female, another male and not like the voice of victims of the deportation

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Likened
Hmm, interesting. The female voice? Well, Yes, Yeah baby as it suggests. And as the file is called, I do not found?

Along the way, listened to several other files. Interestingly, for files shark_1...5, there's a man with an accent asks Vercetti to return some money, it's definitely not Sonny. A voice similar to that of the phone missions. Even star_1...4, where apparently the guards don't miss Tommy at the Villa Diaz, although in the last two they have pleased to see it again. In the game because he had no guards. Well STRIP_1...9, I have long heard, but somehow did not think. I don't remember in the game the strippers talked to Tommy.

Like a well-known fact that the game was supposed to be some kind of Mr Moffat. And that is the name of the mother of the brothers Housenov, English actress Geraldine Moffat, not previously mentioned?

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

star maybe some kind of club,if you are happy to see,or not miss...the only norms the idea that I came up with..but again, all conjecture,even in text.files is no mention.

N
Nikined 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
And as the file is called, I do not found?
From the first mission it

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

IAM like maybe,not a baby

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Likened
Yeah, found. I think in the eighth and tenth replicas the voice of one and the same. And the seventh do not accidentally himself, Tommy says?

Wildstylo
No, there is apparently a private party by type Corteously, and the name of Diaz is clearly mentioned.
there's sort of maybe,not a baby
I distinctly hear a babe, and on this account there is evidence from the gxt file.

N
Nikined 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
If the nice bike", it's probably Tommy, who else?
In the last remark is quite low and husky voice, I don't think it's the same

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Likened
I dunno, I just somehow always thought it was the owner of a motorcycle says, in a voice not particularly loud.
In the last remark is quite low and husky voice, I don't think it's the same
Here it seems like, and like or not, I don't know, I managed to catch some similarities.

G
GTAshnik177 12.12.19

The good old joke

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Found a bug that allows you not to pay for the property. If after pressing action immediately to switch the snooze and then turn off in a second, money from the account will not be charged. However, the required amount in the account should be.

In VC now also use rampage in memory. With repetition. Looks ranging from 49:45 missiyu Hit the Courier. Dude runs rempeydzh simultaneously with the mission, waiting for the end of the time of rampage, then the mission marker reappears, but the mission itself, apparently, falls. He repeats this seven times, what the memory is still seven copies of the same mission, then executes it in the usual way. Thus he seems to be performs the monitoring mission seven times, and as for the script it was after this mission appears net profit of the printing house, their appears seven. Because of this rasplachivayutsya the last two missions, for which the condition just need to seven companies make a profit.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
Wow, very good finds, well done. If that still find, write directly here)

About rampage, I understand, to be able to use it, you can record the replay 1 time and then run it? What matters is that the save was failed by at least 1 rampage to run it?

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Well, find not I, but the community of speedrunners)

I understand correctly, to be able to use it, you can record the replay 1 time and then run it?
Yes, it is.

What matters is that the save was failed by at least 1 rampage to run it?
Well, Yes, and the one that we select in the replay, i.e., to physically icon in the place was. Should be run exactly at the same time with a mission during the mission will not work, because the icons disappear.

In fact, it is sufficient to impose the mission four times, then pass in the usual way - a total of five missions in memory. For some reason the mission Cap the Collector immediately fails, if the boatyard is not profitable, so you'll have to buy it and go through Checkpoint Charlie. As well as the house already makes a profit.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Well, find not I, but the community of speedrunners)
This is understandable, but you watch these videos and find the features useful

In fact, it is sufficient to impose the mission four times, then pass in the usual way - a total of five missions in memory. For some reason the mission Cap the Collector immediately fails, if the boatyard is not profitable, so you'll have to buy it and go through Checkpoint Charlie. As well as the house already makes a profit.
Well, probably there are some other cases of application, only there is need to look.

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

There is active study of the bug. All that is already known are described and classified here. The video attached.

And here is a compilation of videos showing the effect of the bug in the missions.

Interesting:

Recruitment Drive
Golden Stretchy from previous copies of the mission remain after scene. What is not a legal way of production? There is one thing: icons from the radar does not disappear, which ruins the save game. I know that the same Stretch can get in the mission Martha's Mug Shot, but what if somewhere else it is possible to use?

The Shootist
Rampage in memory gives unlimited ammo to the rifle, allowing you to dial the required number of points in the first round and the second and third miss.

The Driver
Similarly, Recruitment Drive, a car, and Hilary with him it remains from a previous backup of the mission. Logically, she should still have full protection.

RC Raider Pickup
The helicopter from the previous copy of the mission remains in the game and even controlled, similar to the trick with the RC-car in three. If you click RMB, then explode both, but if you destroy the second any other way, then the first is not going anywhere and will be managed at the same time with Tommy. Tried to keep, but neither the whole nor exploded helicopter garage does not handle. I have the feeling that it is still listed for the mission, and how to fail - is not clear. Tried with other toys, so: RC-machine is not controlled by and do not tangible, so where it does not shift while hitting her with a car game and all I have left. The airplane is controlled, but moves with a speed of 1 km/h if not less to take off is generally not possible. But it can be pushed, but it's like he weighs several tons, and the garage it just does not respond.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

There is active study of the bug. All that is already known are described and classified here. The video attached.
Wow, how much there is already)
So, it turns out you can reduce the wanted level at any time. Well this is very interesting. It turns out, for example, to get the FI UC Admiral with one cheat this is useful for relief.
and Save Warp Glitch, I don't really know anywhere to continue or not?

And here is a compilation of videos showing the effect of the bug in the missions.
There are already enough professional they make. Eg I do not understand why in the beginning of the video about Two bit hit after starting the redo rampage stops. The first is rampage started by snooze, well, that's understandable. And then somehow, rampage repeat stop.

Recruitment Drive
Golden Stretchy from previous copies of the mission remain after scene. What is not a legal way of production? There is one thing: icons from the radar does not disappear, which ruins the save game. I know that the same Stretch can get in the mission Martha's Mug Shot, but what if somewhere else it is possible to use?
A very legal way. What icons do not disappear, of course bad, but in the facts this way should still be.
I think you need this in the topic about the TCB to write, just a little bit more detail describe what, where and when to do it)

And yet, I now very much wonder whether it is possible to obtain a black limousine Avery with overlays, do you think? For example, if you make the failure of the mission, at a time when the limousine will roll.

The Shootist
Rampage in memory gives unlimited ammo to the rifle, allowing you to dial the required number of points in the first round and the second and third miss.
Wow, I wonder, is it possible to improve the result in the Dash using this glitch.

The Driver
Similarly, Recruitment Drive, a car, and Hilary with him it remains from a previous backup of the mission. Logically, she should still have full protection.
So. Well, that full protection will not, there is no DP and the rest of the protection is probably Yes, they will. Interesting, Yes. Well, I think you should and then describe in more detail.

RC Raider Pickup
I used a teleport I tried the Baron from the mission of Haitians to keep in the garage, and I got it, only now after how to open a garage with him, the game crashes (the situation is the same as in GTA3, if you save a boat). So I think the Rider in any case in the garage will not be saved.
And RC Goblin mission from Avery, you did not try to?