3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

could take to assault warning)))just cut out

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

EcLipsE[temporarily unavailable]
well written, just. And the storm warning in the story was yesterday

F
Fat Vladimir 12.12.19

I had a joke:
In General chase with the cops... and Suddenly towards me, flying debris I hit a garbage truck and takes off...It is close to the jail.
P. S Chase with the cops with 4 stars.

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
the original I have not seen..maybe there is not just

I
ILdar07 12.12.19

— Hmmmm...nice bike.
— No! My Bike!
— Wow, I like, really dig your motorcycle.
— Yeah babe, just picked it up from Howlin' Pete's

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Cleansing in Hotring circle from rivals (for more simply improving the fastest lap):
-After start call in the pits and out of the car.
-Auto destroy all 15 opponents (the minigun will do)
-Get in the car and back on the road

It's completely empty.
With the included limiter are normal results

When in this mode to drive off the limiter, the time the game almost stops and it is possible to set such records:
Spoiler

When in this mode to hold long enough (e.g. a race) then the game will be an issue: Events at the stadium will not change when you change day when you save, only when you change the day without saving.
After moving from Vice City to Vice City Mainland Beach and back this problem will be eliminated

G
GTAman 12.12.19

It's pretty cool. And the displacement Hotring disable the limiter does not facilitate?

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

GTAманъ
About prodavci while I can't say anything, maybe never did. Here in the trowel will produce :)

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Cool.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

If you have 999,999,999 dollars and to receive the award, the money will be reset (the counter will slide slowly down, but in fact the money 0)

I think it is because of the money period value 2,147,483,647, and if you add the award and 999,999,999, this period is exceeded. Maybe someone remembers Mustan have one in Three, but there is the 2 billion you can have, and after exceeding the value of money goes negative. But in the Bob minus not provided, and only 0.

In General, if someone wants to get the most dough through the mission, do not include a record of more than 23 times. 23 times, just enough for max. Then just reset.

G
GTAman 12.12.19

Champ, you're the follower of the Mustaine days. Keep it up!

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

GTAманъ
Comparison with Montana certainly an honor, but I'm still a freshman :)

F
Fat Vladimir 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Money, how much money you have, you're by nick champion

G
GTAman 12.12.19

The Phoenix
GTAманъ, and it is possible more in detail about the sunken yacht of Cortez and on airplanes, flying around the city? Is there any way to achieve or it happened spontaneously?
Don't know, I played normal, I think, a way with codes. It was a very long time. Sorry, no saves left, I didn't understand the value of the save, so have left them.

-
-SlashuuR- 12.12.19

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Interestingly, it turns out at shooting from a machine in the statistics does not change any spent cartridges or bullets caught

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

http://coub.com/view/5s8zng4r

N
Nikined 12.12.19

Wildstylo
Well, it is a well known reception

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

which were not mentioned here,yeah

N
Nikined 12.12.19

And the fact that Tommy can hit the elbow or to kill with one shot, also not very mentioned