3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
So, it turns out you can reduce the wanted level at any time.
By the way, I knew about it long ago, but to me it was not necessary, and somehow forgotten. I did replay to collect Cuban clothes (have removed the building in the map editor, stood there and recorded the replay, returned to the building). About all sorts of overlays, of course, didn't even know existed.

and Save Warp Glitch, I don't really know anywhere to continue or not?
It turns out, but it will still first have to jump to the save icon. Then after jumping anywhere screen appears save. Technically the game will be saved in the marker, which jumped. Intended use for rapid movement.

There are already enough professional they make. Eg I do not understand why in the beginning of the video about Two bit hit after starting the redo rampage stops.
If you enable the replay, in which game time for at least two hours more the current, the game will think that the time of rampage came out, and it will fail.

I think you need this in the topic about the TCB to write, just a little bit more detail describe what, where and when to do it)
OK, tomorrow I play around, the findings will unsubscribe.

And yet, I now very much wonder whether it is possible to obtain a black limousine Avery with overlays
Here, too, I thought about it and about the Admiral from the first mission, but while in a head did not occur a scenario in which the limo stays in the game world. In the mission Recruitment Drive as it happens: mission is ALREADY running a few times, and when we stand in the marker to talk to candy, spionida several limousines. But we must try.

only now after how to open a garage with him, the game crashes
And if you put the garage editor, it opens, and the airplane there is even worth it, but the game crashes during landing. Yes, that Tommy tried to sit up, you need to tilt it a little, and only going to beat around the Bush.

By the way, here is the original post with a description of the bug, and here is the discussion, he had not yet read.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

It turns out, but it will still first have to jump to the save icon. Then after jumping anywhere screen appears save. Technically the game will be saved in the marker, which jumped. Intended use for rapid movement.
But after loading this save Tommy will appear as expected?
And rapid movement, for example?

If you enable the replay, in which game time for at least two hours more the current, the game will think that the time of rampage came out, and it will fail.
Ah, that's it.that's okay.

and about Admiral of the first mission
Well Admiral I find it very hard to imagine where we do not control, and redo are not available kind of like.

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

But after loading this save Tommy will appear as expected?
Will appear in Sawhorse, where we did the glitch, I meant it. To move quickly - for example, did the glitch, went to accomplish the mission, and when you jumped and ended up in safhouse the next mission. You can even not be saved by closing the save menu and so we find ourselves there.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
I noticed one drawback of the cancellation of rampage - icons of certain types of weapons go missing. Personally I don't like it, they can not be returned?

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Replacement with another weapon of the same type helps, but the cartridges of this type it looks like it will remain infinite.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
It is Yes, but then if you return the weapon, which was rampage, the icon will not return.

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
And I have returned. Only I bought in the store may depend on it. Don't know, it is still very unreliable.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Well, that unreliable, it's understandable. Still little tested it all. But in any case, this is a very important opening and I decided that in my passage trowels several rampage I'll leave.

More about repeat, with it it is very easy to fit on the bike Superbike
And yet, I have not seen spitalerhof this, if you record the replay as Tommy jumps in the truck saving, if Tommy is not in the vehicle at any point of the area to save the game, watch this replay
If he is in the vehicle, then after watching the replay, the car teleportal to save point. If the car is in the air, then another, and count the jump.

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
More about repeat, with it it is very easy to fit on the bike Superbike
Even it facilitates the sale of ice cream (cops can't arrest) and the mission Phnom Penh '86 (for some reason increases rate of fire).

if you record the replay as Tommy jumps in the truck save
That's the way Yes, also today it happened by accident.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
I think spitaleri due to these stunts replays very much will improve your cuts

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Already passed 1 hour 5 minutes, faster than three! This is not the limit, because the idea is they now have to revise the whole strategy in the light of new discoveries. Only, as I understand it, these bugs cause controversy on the subject of the permissibility of their use. Because soon the result will depend on how quickly someone is able to perform the glitch, and all the contest will be just that. Someone proposes the following passage in a separate category, someone already spent in the category All Missions. But at least bug free with a purchase undoubtedly is considered to be acceptable.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
65 minutes? I think HR should go
Someone proposes the following passage in a separate category, someone already spent in the category All Missions
I think, as a separate category, the right idea. If the analogy with the records, then there is a category of records without the use of bugs and glitches, and there is a category where there are all these bugs and glitches

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
In principle, in the category any% bugs usually allowed, don't know what they got. In Chinatown Wars out at all the whole game is passed.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
Weapons, by the way, everything is easier: the icon is restored after restarting the game, that is, if you save the game after the failure rampage when the icon disappeared, then, after restarting the game, the icon will be in place.
In one failure there give 30000 to arms, it turns to maximum (99999), you need 4 times to fail rampage

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Have learned and saved replays to buy real estate.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
And with this overlay of mission possible?

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Чемпион2008
Theoretically Yes (the game makes no difference), but is likely to be difficult, it is clear that this in itself is not so easy, and one also with the launch of the mission to synchronize.

UPD: Although it turned. You can try real estate West of the island.

e
ewgwegewgw123 12.12.19

How to get to the second island early without cheating? the first method is probably known to many, to jump a fence.
The second way is just to drive the motorcycle directly into the small gate to the left of the closed gate of Starfields.

How to do it - see here

After arrival on the gate, Tommy teleport to the small island, while removing 2-3 HP. Next, look for this island other bike, steal it, pass on to the other end of the same island by the same gate, on the left is the same closed gate. Again we run into her, and throws us to the other island, as well thus taking 2-3 HP.

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
The study of creativity of speedrunners a separate layer of information
I think, in our tasks, it can seriously help.
Thank you for your attention!

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

VIDOS lot.which 2сентября posted.who's got one?