3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
c
chaser 15.12.19

and th all start direct????!??! loaded the game and then hangs damn and ask to reinstall fire wood!!!! we can just map not drawn:-(((

Z
ZaraZ 15.12.19

the multiplayer experience is bad: the time-pieces in the form of grenades. all about who is faster and more accurate throw stop a grenade at the enemy. there are levels bonuses strong-damage time-immunity, the bulb over time (restore time-energy)

F
Fanat Krizisa 15.12.19

Weak toy, I have a month going through it, can't bring myself to play boring.

h
hehus 15.12.19

Multiplayer zachotno! Really hellish Zaruba are:) Just something our Russian in the game on an Internet did not see never:( the Germans, the French... Well, have to soak, the conversation doesn't add up;)

O
OLEGXXXI 15.12.19

Game weak? I wouldn't say that. passed 2 (maybe because at work). The canadian publishers and writers, and all of our developers and we should be proud. The game is really better than a Freebie, in my opinion of course. Count worthy. The plot is decent. The idea is real. But in my short toy... Surprised by the fact that the logs (2 read), put it in series with the freebie, and obserayut. Well not our support, tree poles )).

G
GaT [x] 15.12.19

the game is very good I liked it. not great, but interesting.
the plot is interesting, especially the last movie cool! and when the suit gave out that the paradox does not escape the reason I was scared! thought kabud right now, I would die!

I
Inozemec 15.12.19

Liked the game,the weak would not be called.

R
RaZoR_93 15.12.19

The game should be proud, Russian, and halva Nitsche General can not see.

R
Razoldo 15.12.19

Half Life is nowhere near worth it. Timeshift - shedevralnye game! That is, such an intelligent use of shaders I have not seen for a very long time, that part of the graphics makes the game a masterpiece. Sucked me in from the first minute of gameplay. Traced everything: even the carnations on the pipes and texture of the walls and those are clearly distinguishable. The best 3D shooter for the last time in all respects. Played in one breath. Even previously passed Jericho by Clive Barker I was somewhat tired of their monotony and dull storyline, although the graphics and the idea in the past is also at altitude. What is the rain lashing against the streets and pavement - live the movie! This is my impression from the full game in all settings are included. The movie is awesome and the graphics are amazing. Maybe for someone this game and routine, but I think some gamers just snickering from over-saturation of the environment in the latest games of recent years.

T
TiduzzZ 15.12.19

Great game!After all the hits(Crysis,СoD4,etc)-TimeShift left for dessert.Wow dessert!Very exciting game,lots of new chips and adrenalin surprises.
Count specific,but it is only a plus,as it stands out among other games.He did...cool ,cool.

r
rezak85 15.12.19

The game certainly is not hit but very solid and exciting action game ! A lot more I liked than Bioshok and HL2 E2 , the best part of the game is in the corridor shooting when wet with podstvol grenade - pieces of meat , dust , all the pieces fly !!! Here FIAR even sucks in full ))

PS. A review by q Nomad sucked as he is ))

y
yolet 15.12.19

Dear physicist, special costume, street battles between the rebels and the army of the dictator, which broadcasts from the screens, razveshany on city streets - it reminds nothing to you? I've seen it all in F1-2, the enemies in F. E. A. R. (by the way, and the effect of time dilation), and I've seen it all in the project snowblind, especially in a redfactory2 the dictator, which broadcasts from the screens, razmeshannym the streets. But before this game, played HALO2 and sloppy this game. To to pay for it and have fun.

A
Anton320 15.12.19

Cool game,I liked it,and part 2 will Ile no?

P
Papa_Karlo 15.12.19

The game is super... hotelosby continue... but as I understand it is not namechaetsa :( though the ending of the game is such that it could be expected to continue...

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

The good thing, though like anything remarkable, except for time travel, no, but still, really liked the game, great graphics =) [PS: HL2 still like more:]

M
Merinostas 15.12.19

Gadeda me that it is time to remove this film)))Gee!)))
No, seriously, no jokes. The type of dude travels back in time to change the future. He changes the right part, fixes the problem....but something went wrong, this problem occurs again, but for different reasons... to save themselves the guy is in his time, but the process is mixed with the reaction of the explosion, concluded that the pilot throws in an alternate reality.
Here! Not quite on the game, but cool))))

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

Um, well, XS, for the movie idea is not very original.

M
Merinostas 15.12.19

Not original, but funny) And in General, a quality film about time travel, and even more about people is always fascinating

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

It's kind of empty, however, on this forum =(

M
Merinostas 15.12.19

Just all the other fans of this game go with dictionaries and ischat translation of the name))))))