3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 15.12.19

NO OFFENSE dudes,BUT I doubt THAT IT is a SUPER SHOOTER....sorry for you,genuinely sorry for you.:) Sturdily built and handsome, he was the only one:) Elite... Half do not strain,it is not a contender for your adventure-rabynya laurels,but Shift ARGUMENTS SAID SOMETHING IN the GENRE,made it clear that not by bread alone.... And beautifully left? no.. beautifully remained in the hearts. Either love or hate - that he is, pepper.)
PS Why +10 and pop: a common, utricularia 9, 8.... etc.? Yes, like that nothing happens, and so far, that next set,looking out from 2010,and not have songs with the cast examples. No such for that and +10.

S
SuperKotik 15.12.19

good game for 2007-2009 , with puzzles and good shooting , I liked

J
Jackson[x] 15.12.19

Great game

R
Rainbow_user 15.12.19

Super game! The idea thought out, the plot is not trivial and the implementation is excellent.

a
atmaROZ 15.12.19

[TSVETOTYPE]
In what sense not smart time management, justify what do you mean?

(more such uniform of the games))))))))

R
Rainbow_user 15.12.19

The game is not bad,but monotonous+not smart time management.
XD my Opinion is opposite.
(more such uniform of the games))))))))
Yeah, sorry, that second part no.

R
Rashsherh 15.12.19

kruzis Gaun, compared to Mario. that's all.

C
Chelovechishko 15.12.19

yesterday I was playing TimeShift in stereo glasses active shutter - the game looks great in stereo. in the game there are almost no two-dimensional sprites stick to the screen as shadows are stereoscopic (unlike the shadows in GTA IV, which stick to the screen like sprites). disappointed only the rain, which looks stereoscopy is not so beautiful as in monoscope

A
AlexOhrov 15.12.19

Very much I regret that such a great game not continue. Not one year, hoping, waiting. sad. one of my favorite games.

a
akels 15.12.19

the continuation must be the reason there! 1-we don't know what happened to the main character of the game TimeShift ! 2 - he will have a suit-the beta will be completed and the main task is to return to his own time. 3-I heard that part 2 game TimeShift completed only 24 percent expected that 2012-2013 will be released TimeShift 2. 1 - the reason for this is where the end of the game and a scientist again, time flies and the system-the suit says a paradox is impossible, in short, we don't know what happened to ck!

G
Ghost Hunter 15.12.19

Great game. Played all day in the same breath, actually played 4 years ago, but then so to lure me, it was a rarity.

a
atmaROZ 15.12.19

Yes, in Russia were able to do and other games,but with the pretext of early.)

B
Bobko Ilya 15.12.19

Cool game.Do not remain indifferent.

X
X3_Raven 15.12.19

akels, I wonder where the old?) While the sequel is not planned, because the game was not very successful, and the developers are now busy with action Inversion

I
Infiltrator 15.12.19

Great game!

g
gennaz 15.12.19

Yes 10++++ couldn't be better!

I
Infiltrator 15.12.19

Someone else remembers.

S
SkyGame 15.12.19

Not a bad shooter,but it is a pity that he has remained deprived of many of the СOD4.Because the game worthy of the AAA level,excellent graphics,good idea over time,although the rewinding time ago I used just in the right places,and a crossbow and time stop taxis,the enemies are reasonably intelligent.Of course it seemed to me that the game lacks a variety of little locations,it was too long in one location are in some other.

I
Infiltrator 15.12.19

Still locations kompensiruet .

a
atmaROZ 15.12.19

Yes, the rules there in terms of locations,right what do you know... One of the very few games where all the beam-junkie.