3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano18 15.12.19

tell me how to patch to place in the files!!!!

p
parafin 15.12.19

pretty tasty shooter

Y
Yolocaust 15.12.19

Mud game class. Not boring (except that the first 3-4 missions and in truth Maleh monotonous). Weapons are interesting, unusual and completely otlichayuscheisya from each other. And a lot of different chips. The most important thing in this game cool graphics and gameplay!

m
motopizdulator 15.12.19

the mission is nice,but it's all nonsense. similar games in the network just yet. cards are drawn,the choice of weapons,14 cards for the game.especially good for small combat in a confined space.the options of the different games....annihilator,high damage,death in space,low gravity,and much more.
impressions from people . can be divided according to nationality.
Americans-whiners.
the Germans-more or less serious fighters
the poles and the Czechs-hitropopy whiners,trying to go beyond krty and drench you from there(be prepared that you are banned if you play well)
serious fighters only the USSR ))))
even if bad,it will be hard fight till the end)))

s
sanya-live 15.12.19

igruha cool. and optimization so generally above all praise. everything on max except antialiasing. gives 140 fps sometimes up to 95 prosidaet. but it's certainly not as does not affect performance. the gameplay is ordinary.

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

optimization so all above all praise
+1, I have almost the best maximum normal pull.

the gameplay is ordinary.
Well, managing time in a shooter is still a very unusual thing))

N
Noklan_N 15.12.19

Great action, dynamic and beautiful, who have not played, suggest proyti.

f
feyfolken 15.12.19

Someone else is playing. Opensource projects, eh...

D
Disa-Stalker 15.12.19

yeah the game is super!I och NRA!

A
Arximondrus 15.12.19

And I would о3вучку to change it !

Z
ZBEP 15.12.19

Great game!
Though I like Halfa, but I like the TimeShift anymore! + Russian made)
For 2007 schedule - awesome!
Optimization - Good!
Gameplay - I liked PTS! (You can over opponents a lot of fun :) for example standing in a row, the Enemy in front of me, I'm the enemy behind me.
Privnic which the front shooting at me, I stop and go, and his Puja one hits an enemy that's behind me :) )

Not only had the opportunity to move\mix of enemies\of predmetov at the stopped time.

d
drummsoul 15.12.19

Do people not understand that compare games....what is the meaning of this???All because just:like the play,don't like don't play...Why dirty game...In any case, people have tried for us.....IMHO(wait I'll play)only set)))

P
Pogonishe 15.12.19

drummsoul +1
I do not like-do not play! And I really liked the game,the gameplay and graphics are awesome. The textures here are drawn even better than the vaunted krayzisa.
And about HL 2. I personally do not recognize this game for game of the year. Just eminent company + PR various grogorov did the trick and now even those who have not really played half think it is a brilliant masterpiece.
And finally, again about TS: Given that the game is well optimized and especially from the Russian pipeline(!!),it is a very good shooter who is not ashamed to put on a shelf with eminent rivals.

N
Nitro25 15.12.19

Just eminent company + PR various grogorov did the trick and now even those who have not really played half think it is a brilliant masterpiece.

Each game has its own charm and he is not around. In one game it - the plot, the other with graphics or gameplay. In any case, no one game can't be perfect in everything what I would like.
And yet Halva better TS. Atmosphere, first story. Some developers, I noticed, love to put puzzles in narrative games and uncover them within the game all at the root, almost the same in the TS (only mysteries there, except for the gameplay, I had not met), and in the CL always leaves a riddle that has long challenged gamers.

PS: Well, speaking specifically about TS - the game is good, graphics is not impressed (not zazhratye gamer, but somehow got used already), the gameplay is not bad, original of course is time management, but mostly yuzaetsya slow time at the discretion, which is not new for games. The plot is not exciting, rather than the actions themselves. The idea for the game is original and really good, but that's again because of the volatile plot all bazzalol. The feeling that it passes through the heat exchanger and remains one main goal, incomprehensible pieces of something like plot (movies) and his friend.

m
mr_deck 15.12.19

The game

m
masha 15.12.19

Very good game, interesting!!

m
mr_deck 15.12.19

The game is really good, the idea about time management from the first person managed, TimeShift is not a joke and challenge, went a few times, getting untold pleasure, I would like to see the second part.... .

A
ADRAVIL 15.12.19

Huuuu! Again finally! Well long same infection!))) But what is interesting! Fun with time not worse than in Singularity, maybe sometimes even better. I love to shoot)))

s
skromnyj 15.12.19

great game,especially pleased with what he was doing in Russia

V
VeNoM225 15.12.19

COMPLETE SHIT, not a game. Fuuu.... Deleted after 5 minutes of the game... Once seen Made in Russia!