3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 15.12.19

Heh)))

N
NeoDron 15.12.19

Went through the whole game.Loved it.Great game.Who agrees with me write.

M
Merinostas 15.12.19

NeoDron
I agree. What is it you like?

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

NeoDron
Of course I agree!!

However, to impress me it was easy, because it is one of the first games that I ran the new comp ^^

A
Avenging all 15.12.19

A good action game to relieve stress an hour before bedtime.Highly recommend.

M
Merinostas 15.12.19

Avenging all
And so I did. Day played the Jedi Academy)))

T
TheNik 15.12.19

I rate at 7.5\10 well max 7.8\10.
pros:
*Graphics
*Time management(three of a kind,that no one has any games except Prince of Persia)
*Plot
*quirky opponents(after the game)
*srazhaetsya not always the same(for example, in F. E. A. R not helping in the battle)
*gameplay
cons
*Monotony
*Warehouses,underground,sewer(I hate this type of levels)
*Dull companions(effectively die if the script does not make them immortal)
*Linearity
*Return time can only be used where there are spets.scripts
And so the game rules.much better than a crappy Halfa.Halfa generally takes place only in sewers,subways,warehouses.It escalate the situation and leads to suketu unlike the TimeShift.In half action benotnobody.What I favor.^^

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

You bastard! Time Shift with CL and some do not lie. You would be stupid to shoot, right? And in the CL is a thoughtful story, it's not stupid mochilovo, and FYI, the TS part of the story is taken from HL2, all the TS is simply collected, it is possible to speak of the pieces of other games - some ideas from one game, others with the second, etc.
In the end of HL and HL2 - recognized games of the year, and therefore, the taste of you give a shit :P These games are developed did not earn, as in the case of TS, but because they wanted to make games (though I don't mean EP1 and EP2, which are probably already a way to suck money out of fans).

There is an anecdote - all played in the CL are divided into two large groups: those who made the CL many times, and those who turned it off still did not get the train to stop. And I don't know what it is you have to be to passing CL to say that it's"a shitty game". Most likely, you just didn't get to stop :-/

M
M4RkSMaN 15.12.19

In my opinion TimeShift is one of the best games released for 2007, the graphics are very beautiful, plenty to see!
And if you started a topic about Half-Live, he do not like me!!!!!!!!!

r
red-bear 15.12.19

Taymshift the game is good,but to say that Halfa-shit is idiotic.
You either snickering dear friends ,you dumery,and to doomers death and Duma three too!!!!

S
SlaWeekR 15.12.19

As for the shooter - the game failed,Half-Life2 + Psy Ops,only hate of the game from 1 wow person what kind of entertainment is lost,to see how your pers comes out of the smoke,dust from explosions,etc.,is it hard to get model.

x
xDDGx 15.12.19

Oh, I'm the third person did not like the first more realistic (though at a sacrifice of entertainment), it is not due to the fact that it is difficult to stir up the models - for example, in the same way HL and HL2 on the contrary, superfluous, unused models meet))

C
Chelovechishko 15.12.19

Ehhhh! I passed the game! Oh.from.ennaya game! I took a little (sometimes weeks sales she did not sit down - because were supposed to teach the diploma) and finally passed! Somewhere in month three I sprained my pleasure =)

C
Chelovechishko 15.12.19

Did you know that almost at the very beginning of the game (arrival) pokazyvayut nothing less than the END!!! The very end, when you see this cuttlefish resnonses to hell! I understood it Sedna, starting to pass the game a second time. Want entangled plot... interesting... waiting for the continuation!!!

m
mrkos 15.12.19

the game is not bad, albeit secondary, for me - the best Russian shooter. And now the question - in instalare Gama takes about 4 gigs, so all the videos circumcised? If so, where you can swing the full video?, and then the story I never fully prohaval. Thanks in advance.

F
FALKEN 15.12.19

Game all super! Today was to end. And the space still rides like it's time to unwind:)) Neponravilsya only at the beginning, the first levels are the type of the second world, and fly away!
And reminded taymshift more film Gland man"

M
Mr. A 15.12.19

understand that you can play and the codes are?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 15.12.19

immediately tired after UT3 and crisis, just ganessa is) And if the rules to answer, then after 3-4 missions boring. It is very boring...

v
vsetv79 15.12.19

The game is not jaunisse,just she didn't like,and different things. You're just snickering,buddy...
In fact it is one of the best shooters in my memory,and my memory is long and strong...
And lastly I will say...and pid*races you XoDiX!!!!!!!!!

G
GERMESrus 15.12.19

The game I personally liked. Especially the network mode. But it is very large requirements. My nick in multiplayer mode GERMES.