3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asterox 18.12.19

does anyone have pliz))) :
1)the Council saved
2)all members of the squad alive
3)love story - Tali
4)Queen-fuck left alive
5)the Council includes Anderson

please share

A
AkStar 18.12.19

For Mass Effect 2 has DLC comic in the beginning of the game where all the decisions from the first part, you can choose

S
Sub - Zero 18.12.19

Asterox
In the first part, with Tali not to get involved only with Ashley or Penny.

t
tyr-pyr-muhryu 18.12.19

good morning everyone!:)
my question is, is it possible to start playing the second part without playing the first?
this is not possible;(

H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

You can, but without using the save editor it will be much worse imports from the first part.

t
tyr-pyr-muhryu 18.12.19

thank you very much)
and what about the plot? I don't know the half of the first part, only in the descriptions I read. it will be interesting to play the second?

H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

It is better to pass ME. The second part is interesting in itself, but it is possible that any references to the first part, you will only shrug, bewildered.

t
tyr-pyr-muhryu 18.12.19

that sucks...=_=
thanks for the tips:)

e
eddy_85 18.12.19

Hey, what difference did the advice in the first part or not?
what is changing in the second part?

H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

On his part, and kind attitude towards people.

e
eddy_85 18.12.19

But concretely possible? Thank you

H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

For more specific information on the wiki and other sources.

A
AlexScorp 18.12.19

Used the migration is a good thing,so a lot of references to 1 part. Very nice to meet the characters from part 1,when the import took place, they were not. Met-fuck the messenger,reported that they restore the population,I hope in 3 parts will help.

v
vk77 18.12.19

People, and to bring the Persians from part 1, need this first part to go to the end? And then I have this paragraph 3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave

not lepitsa

C
CIMAK 18.12.19

vk77
People, and to bring the Persians from part 1, need this first part to go to the end?
Yes.

G
GUnit 2 18.12.19

Please tell me how to import a save from ME1 in ME2 is not opening config ?????????????????????????

G
Ghostrunner 18.12.19

I removed МЕ1 idea that you can continue in 2 parts, the COP question and at the COUNCIL I saved they will be in part 2? or be the their nebudet said
(NateR 15.08.09 13:10
I heard that the second part of the Board will not , regardless of our actions, but the appearance of rakhny , depends on player)

M
M1ZzzoO 18.12.19

Before the release of part 3, decided to go to the previous again.. just finished part 1, who needs sohranki write.

soldiers
Earthling
a war hero
50 LVL (by the way I have gold edition and a maximum of 50, I don't know how people rocked up to 60..)
Ashley saved
Rex is alive
love story - Ashley
the Council saved
Anderson in the Council
hero - full, renegade - 0 :)
well, the best equipment and money 6 million somewhere )))

I do not know does this affect that or not but I got along with all side quests completed.. (the minerals, medallions, mission, etc.). never cheat, all my own work :)

b
brazilium 18.12.19

M1ZzzoO
How to open a level above 50.

M
M1ZzzoO 18.12.19

brazilium

It is necessary the 2nd time chtol to go?:Here D invented invented.. )