3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

With the main story election or roots of the shepherd's simple - you can use the savegame editor to adjust the desired values. But with minor harder - then either re-take or look for. Try here under the cheats view.

b
brazil 18.12.19

Searing light
According to the developers in ME2 is counted more than 800 actions from МЕ1. How any editor save will not help if the action concerns the secondary characters. for instance, on Illium you can meet the colonists from Feros. So for three different GG (Shepard), the colonists and their dialogue was different. Please keep in mind that if you have not played in МЕ1, the number of Persians in ME2 won't see at all.

[
[Lady Cat] 18.12.19

brazil
And if you take your save, transferred from МЕ1, and redo in the editor? I have, in principle, all happy, only the Council would save.

b
brazil 18.12.19

Searing light
Download editor saves http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41170/
run it and open it you need saving.
The option is for the Council to be on the figure below
PlayGround.ru

[
[Lady Cat] 18.12.19

brazil
Thank You Very Much! The editor is very interesting! So much can change...
Question: I changed the check mark to the Council, only in the game, all persist in saying that I killed him - this is normal, well, that is when coming to the Citadel he will be alive?

[
[Lady Cat] 18.12.19

No, no... Just came to him...

brazil
Am I doing something wrong:
Start a new game, as soon as given the opportunity - retain, and then in the editor fix this preservation of a tick on the right. All right? Or have I misunderstood something?

b
brazil 18.12.19

[Cat Lady]
I don't use the editor, all the saves I have sdelany legs (passing). It is necessary to read carefully what is written in the editor. But the Council generally has no effect. Yes the dialogues are a little changed, but the background without consequences.

[
[Lady Cat] 18.12.19

brazil
Well, just the entire game again to go for one of the Council... unfortunately they will be)) as well, and for the M3 to keep it? you never know what will be there...

b
brazil 18.12.19

[Cat Lady]
In ME3 the Council in my view will again be behind the locomotive. They shepherd especially you will not listen (in ME2 wasn't listening anyway), only when the dust begins to twitch, but then is any will to help Shepard.

[
[Lady Cat] 18.12.19

brazil
Well that goes)) I was more depressing that if it to Bang, the new Council refuses with Shepard to see! Imagine how they sit, locked in rooms, guarded by a small army)))
So the old composition of the Board will be a little more decent...

H
HhHPauChekHhH 18.12.19

The only thing I want in the 3rd part is the return of El\ ' s alenko and Penny.....and Ureksa...if this bitch alive....that without them as a non-singular wants to wait МЭ3......

I
Irisha_999 18.12.19

Please tell me how to move the character with ME in ME 2

I
Irisha_999 18.12.19

Who can throw off a personal be safe, I would be very grateful

The name is John Shepard (no change in name)
Background - Colonist, the last surviving
Level doesn't matter
Specialization - doesn't matter
Psychological profile - Hero
Urdnot Rex - Alive
Ashley Williams - Live,Roman
The Council - Saved
Ambassador Anderson

b
brazilium 18.12.19

Ириша_999
Start ME2, a menu appears, go into the configuration and find
PlayGround.ru
there pointing out where the saves МЕ1.

Well, you and wishes to save!

I
Irisha_999 18.12.19

Thank you very much!Only I've found in my documents.I have a normal saves.I just copied someone who fits me and put himself.Does anyone have the thread additions to ME2?And how to download them?Please tell me!I would be grateful!

H
Harbinger265 18.12.19

You can download them immediately, in the section Files.
http://www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_2/

P
Phoenics2 18.12.19

Please tell me that I am doing everything as instructed, and Persian from the ME 1 is not visible in the transfer window,what's wrong?

D
D1n2 18.12.19

Guys who have the saved game from the first part? please share!
1)the Council saved
2)Rex is alive
3)romance liara
4)Queen-fuck left alive
5)the Council includes Anderson

p
poT9ka 18.12.19

I schA remade this app! now looks cool!!

S
Sub - Zero 18.12.19

D1n2
Identical to mine, but they have me on Xbox(e).