3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuhno 18.12.19

People! Please help. Really need a save game after adding in the blue team sniper with a scratched face. Him, saying, Gurus name. Help, thank you!

q
qwerty077 18.12.19

TO suicide mission, Normandy fully upgraded, not performance bolshenstvo side and lalmost quests. hero.
p.s. I removed soy saves pooshibke thought copied but stepped.(deleted Shift+Delete restore is impossible - for those who will write get out of the basket and everything.)

I
Izotic 18.12.19

deleted Shift+Delete restore is impossible - for those who will write get out of the basket and everything. Download program Recover my files and ostanovi (like the name)

D
DeViL 74 18.12.19

People I have a huge request: MB have one thread survived the saves from the first part of the DOE but such so Rex and Ashley was living the main character(Shepard) is a man with a baseline appearance and to the Council in the end was saved

P. S I know I went nuts kanesh) But if anyone has such a save game I owe you)

R
Rolin28 18.12.19

I have but just not docked with the Council....I didn't save him...

I
Izotic 18.12.19

DeViL 74 I have. you on soap sent

q
qwerty077 18.12.19

ATP
Iea93
can I save this cincti pliz!

P
Platinumi 18.12.19

please lay the box, like this

The name is John Shepard (no change of appearance)
Level - 60
Specialization - Soldiers (or Technician)
Psychological profile - Hero
Urdnot Rex - Alive
Ashley Williams - Live,Roman
The Council - Saved
Ambassador Anderson

well, all was good. =)))
exactly the game was, well, lost safe. =(

I
Izotic 18.12.19

can I save this cincti pliz! sent

E
Ezhi_ 18.12.19

How to import saves, if I don't run the config utility at all??? It is in the first part does not run, but it was not so bad because there is only settings. And here's those saves(( I heard that it doesn't start because of a conflict with the multi-core processor. Help, please...

P
Platinumi 18.12.19

II,
prescribe in the config the path to saving

C:Documents and Settings\Admin\My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\BIOGame\Config\GamerSettings.ini

[SaveGames]
Location=C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save\ME1

I lay in My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save\ME1 save from the 1st part. =)

E
Ezhi_ 18.12.19

Thank you very much!

E
Ezhi_ 18.12.19

another question. Is it not possible to change the appearance of imported? I inadvertently in the first part has the Negro made a blue eyes) And the game hated it. Maybe someone knows how to change to brown.

T
Tom[Cat] 18.12.19

Who can throw off a personal be safe, I would be very grateful

The name is John Shepard (no change in name)
Background - Colonist, the last surviving
Level doesn't matter
Specialization - doesn't matter
Psychological profile - Hero
Urdnot Rex - Alive
Ashley Williams - Live,Roman
The Council - Saved
Ambassador Anderson

In General, any founded I save, only the name is very scary (I prefer standard)

T
Tom[Cat] 18.12.19

2Ежик
You can, if you select appearance you can play with the last appearance, or choose standard

H
Hemit 18.12.19

Someone playing the man, left the first part of Kaidan? Secondly it is also nice and will speak, saying :you Scoundrel, you work for Cerberus, a scoundrel, a scoundrel, blah-blah-blah!!! ?

-
-W.R.A.I.T.H- 18.12.19

All PRIF! Slightly blurred the question of import saving - had any sense many hours (more than 100часов) gameplay in ME1 to collect all the achievement (medals of partition Advanced / Achievements).

Let me explain - have you done this dibilizm, after accidentally read this very thread and wondered now whether it is worth 4 time to pass ME1 for obtaining the achievements for biotics, even my friends while Azari and turanec not prescribed with their bonuses (and I more than half of the games with them several. time - but no do not give achivku!) and bonuses of nervous shock and the insane level of complexity yet do not exist... of the last concluded and launched the game 4 times an Adept on insane difficulty and set a goal to be friends with the Azari and coriantum the whole game))
With a nervous shock campaign is a bummer, the branch is not explored was my character, technique, and specialization was not the same, maybe someone knows - is if I partner supposed to use his abilities nervous shock 75 times?

D
Double Agent 18.12.19

People can share?

The Name Is John Shepard
Level - 60
Specialization - Soldiers
Psychological profile - Survivor, colonist
Urdnot Rex - Alive
Ashley Williams Is Dead
A Novel C Penny
The Board Is Dead
The head of the Council of Udina

D
Dmitriy3456 18.12.19

I know it's bad? All the effects went on the episodes. I suspect that the whole team from 2 parts to 3 bloom. A little to make for example to continue the conversation with the team in 3 parts, and even play with them on. Ashley showed in the episode, and I thought I would go for 2 parts

S
SaInT-PaDre 18.12.19

Shooter

I have only
The Name Is John Shepard
Level - 50
(above 50 is why it did not rise to the level XS why)
Specialization - Soldiers
Psychological profile - Ruthless, Colonist
Urdnot Rex - Alive
Ashley Williams Is Dead
A Novel C Penny
The Board Is Dead
The head of the Council - Anderson
When this Character 100%, the Apostate 15% and 9999999 money was in МЕ1

if you want, throw)