3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money
Yeah, and 8086k and 8700k now so cheap. The answer is obvious - 8700k. Note that this is selected 8700k that take more than 5 GHz, however, these figures need to the scalp and DLC, and extra large makes no sense, when you want a really good Mat. Board and RAM (to chase the cosmic figures of CPU frequencies doesn't make much sense and increase FPS).
I will say this, and not just me - now only the fanatics will take Intel with an overpayment in 10 thousand. Successful purchases.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Just an old platform I can for 25K to sell now + dokinut the same again and take the same i7-8086K. Okay, AMD easy to clean up klad change + XS what motherboard to take.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Went to the profile. I have a 4790k, you want to change, don't see the point. All drawn with gtx 1080. If you take, then I think then 9700k, very tempting option.
And weird. in my pocket 50 thousand. 8700k (30 thousand). Good Opera 14 thousand 3200 CL14 16 GB and Mat. fee $ 10 minimum. Rich.
I needed to take with the overpayment Intel. I left the same wanted to sell, too costly, and in this sense quite a bit. What to play then? And what now to take 8700k? For unoptimized Origin, or Odyssey? It is not worth such spending at all. 4790k at the level of 8400 or 2600.
PS He have a NH D15, wanted to remake the mount at AM4, in the end he changed his mind at all to change. Mat. charge ASUS PRIME X370-PRO and ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING. Better X370 or equivalents, AM4.
Joeq wrote:
Was thinking more about 2700x
2700 with X why? 2700 accelerates EASILY, X is not an overpayment at all, this I understand. But 1700, which is 13 thousand, and not much inferior to 2700, a very interesting option.
P. p. S. Delivery forgot CU +3500 rubles. Passes for 5 much.

u
uga4aka 18.12.19

Joeq
Why 9900к?
If you have the money, then just wait for 9700К, for the price it will be around 8086К.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Streaming well I wanted to play around, until 1000 Eureka another limit order with the same SYU Opera/motherboard. And while the ruble is quite on the bottom left. already waited for that 8700к worth 30K when I could buy it for like 23k on CU were. I would soon be updated. XS then what will happen.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

uga4aka
8/8 confuses me, well, actually wrote above why

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Stream it to AMD, he's ranting and raving in this area, anyone will tell You. Collect 2,700 from AMD and You will be happy. Mount Google, ohlau, to alter I think from under АМ3 or ordered from the manufacturer of the cooler.
Streamers divorced, just awful, who will work...
- Do not go ahead batko in hell as they say.
9900, if you will, then a minimum of 40 thousand.
Joeq wrote:
8/8 confuses me, well, actually wrote above why
6/12 8700 and not bother???? Hyper-threading at best +30% slip. Google compare 2700 and 8700 in streaming. The stream is the main argument in favor of AMD.
Joeq wrote:
Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money
It is still hell expensive Mat. fee necessary. the price tags have previously been. 15-20 thousand at least will be, for feed 8 cores / 16 threads need a good power supply circuit (number of phases) and add ohlala + design for 9900 will be stylish.

W
Waffen 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
For 100-110 Tr really collect chic comp or not?

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Waffen
Chic? What is meant by this. Difficult question, because everyone has their own requirements, and a description of this elegant.
If requests are not a horse, of course. In General, earlier 8700k was over 20 thousand + 1080 Ti for 42 thousand + 10 thousand Mat. fee + oblada 3 thousands + HDD and SSD for 3 + 5 thousand. Case, thousands of same 5 + Opera 14000 3200 DDR4 CL14. Placed in 110 thousand. Now, instead of 8700k - 2700 from AMD. Everything else is the same. The main thing to watch 1080Ti the price tag. In my understanding, elegant build. However, I am for 32 GB of RAM (16 for me a little), so, added or revised DDR4, can be rented for 20 thousand to 32 GB 3200 CL16. And even if the calculation for a comfortable existence then - for five years at least.

W
Waffen 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Or until you can safely sit on the old comp
Intel Core i7 960-3.2 Ghz,RAM 16Gb DDR3,GTX 970 - 4000mb,HDD 500Gb.
Wanted to take the Odyssey, but the percents does not pull (yet), but will be able to live without assassin... black and Underground and Cyberpunk

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Waffen
There are problems with AVX instructions. Her fixed.
Title: Ubisoft will release an update that will allow you to run Assassin's Creed Odyssey on processors without AVX.
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/ubisoft_vypustit_obnovlenie_kotoroe_pozvolit_zapuskat_assassins_creed_odyssey_na_protsessorah_bez_avx-319081/
Anyway, a gtx 970, not worth it for one game. So, see for yourself, the hardware is old, you can, if you do nefig. You focus, rather, will be in the graphics card. I hope that i7-960 overclocked (old cent, in acceleration, not so much from your new fellow behind). Though, the 960 has a process technology 45 nm, bad overclocking potential, high energy consumption and the process of dispersal, probably via the bus together with Opera.
Honestly, I would have changed, at least for a bunch of 2600 + B350 + 3200 DDR4 CL14. And then, if anything, to merge PERC + mother, no great loss to buy Intel. Well, the graphics card is under 2600, you can safely fit 1080 / 1080 Ti. He 4790 10-20 frames is inferior in processorsamsung games. Open world it bends, I think in mafia 3, GTA 5, crisis 3 (I know that corridor, but the same load is large on Prots), the Witcher 3 etc. including new products, its yoke is heavily (but 970 is acceptable).
In short, look at your own feelings. It's very old, and for more powerful cards require a percent better at the concert. Can gradually split, change percents + mother + Opera, and then buy the new video card safely.
Waffen wrote:
Black and Underground and Cyberpunk
Metro - CORRIDOR, I believe that in most cases skanaet. But Cyberpunk, kind of like an open world. Open world is harder, there's sort of the same developer as in the Witcher 3-em optimize should be good, but the city and the inhabitants will choke percent. 2600 + B350 + 16GB CL14 (or CL16) 3200 will cost with delivery 30-35 thousand rubles.

W
Waffen 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you very much.I would think.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Okay I will think more, MB someone will write. Still until the end of October i9 to wait there and tests will be many. Still don't want AMD to take, streaming might not go and play then AMD will have =D
PS ordered a mount just in AM4, staring send.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
The difference is negligible in frames. CPU test you know what? This is when the graphics and resolution to underestimate, so there was no emphasis on the graphics card, and see how much CPU will render a frame and how to effectively cope with the game engine. the difference is sometimes negligible. The main thing is to gather correctly and will You happiness. Locke 100 fps difference between Intel and AMD no. Although, he put a lock at 60 frames, more need a monitor good meaning no.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
On the CU will be able to pick up on the AMD build of Opera, motherboard, percent. Oglad I have a dark rock 3 (1 turn to buy, I think no problem for him). I have some Assembly, but since you already collected on rozene, I would like to see.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Joeq
Wow there is a tower. At the time, wanted the same.
I would have bought:
- ASUS PRIME X370-PRO (or equivalent on X470). You can see the ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING.
- RAM I threw, therefore, a blueprint:
Spoiler
A) https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90651973/g-skill-ripjaws-v-16gb-ddr4-k2.asp
B) https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90651974/g-skill-ripjaws-v-16gb-ddr4-k2.asp
A / B - only the color is different.

Any of these kits on B-die, if you can, then at discharge. A good option. I have exactly this in the 1600S (the second PC). Universal version to fit all. And Intel will get, the main thing that to came DDR5. Accelerates well, and the secondary timings, if you want, you can go through, gain good.

If not, CL16 in the help (same B-die, just the timings a little higher, but it works).
https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90621216/g-skill-ripjaws-v-16gb-ddr4-16gvrb-kit.asp

Also, there are even cheaper: https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90674049/g-skill-aegis-16gb-ddr4-16gisb-k2.asp - CL16, 3200 starts easily. Is often recommended, to build a more mundane (I here recommend top iron).
- Well, percent, the 2700 price tag is certainly better. Changed the tire, the overclocking potential is higher with 8 cores / 16 threads. Replacement 4790 otherwise, not very appropriate, except that the merge old - buy a new.
If you don't like it, then RAM is already there, will remain to merge PERC + motherboard and look at the Intel, by the time feedback / reviews will appear, as well as tests of comparison. What I was planning, but scored (replacement impractical at all expensive today).

J
Joeq 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
OK, then I'll wait even until December a plan to upgrade MB and the prices of the Intel drops, still over 40K I'm willing to take I9, and I think the motherboard will be more choice. If nothing will change, I will look at the i7, I Read redit, Chet I cringe AMD to take. Thank you

L
Lodurr 18.12.19

With all the richness of choice, first in the forehead you need to decide what to take CPU.
If by Igori, then they rule the Extreme. No deneh to the extreme, then look at the parameters. Ideally, a small extension turboboost, clean kernel without additional threads and unlocked. In the line ЛГА1151v2 this percent will only be available, called the i7-9700k. Unlocked, clean 8 cores, but the difference between turboboost as in the entire range. In General, of all the shit this series is shit more or less, if the Igors.
If under the stream, and other mnogozadachnosti, it is better i9, only performance, it is twice as bad Ekstremni i9. :)

L
Lodurr 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And he took disgusting 7600k.
And what is he disgusting? Yes, and what is not said it was the i5-7600к? ))))
Unlocked, clean four cores, the difference between turboboost 0.200-0.400 MHz, in consequence of which spindlehead he's smarter than any percent ЛГА1151v2. Sobsvenno he pulls all the ultra to this day. It won in Odisee crying since percent of the 8000 series patches what are waiting for, well, let it wait. ))
Actually, I planned for two years, went for the second year, and so I suspect I'll podzaderzhatsya, since he still did not care.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
The bad kind of wrote nothing, well then that +- 10 fps difference with 8700к, I read just about streaming yet. Don't know flair is supposedly not worth taking. Prejudiced against AMD, I don't know why. At the time, was the 7870, the card cool. But odd percent can't force myself to buy.