3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joeq 18.12.19

Take overpays percent and buy 8GB of operatives that would be after 2 years to drip saliva on ice lake 10 nm, and save with lunch on new

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Here is a test Riesen 2700Х against 8700К and 5960Х at the same time. And there 2700Х took just the space of 4.35 Hz while a and 4.2 Hz can not take. Have risen used the memory 4000Мгц!!!!!! that could be got just for 3466Мгц ))) but obviously the timings was fine there. The Intel memory was 3600Мгц which wound up on 4000Мгц. Like I said take Reisen to overpay for the memory to at least get close to that will take Intel )))
www.ixbt.com/live/i2hard/test-amd-ryzen-7-2700x-..
In the end 8700К faster in games from 10% to 25% but is more expensive at 7K or ~30% and this is excluding the fact that razanah because the brakes of the bus 1% worse than the minimum. For Riesen will have to spend extra on the memory to obtain is also that Intel. And when you consider how was the progress of productivity of processors in games, when sometimes 5% increase per year was not it better to overpay a little (if you take the whole system mother + percents + memory + cooler then the overpayment will generally be of the order of 10%) because at the moment 2700Х performance as a mediocre 8600K i5 from Intel.
Another test 5герц, because each scalping, even on the water, so how much it costs 20K on the CU for a total of 25% you pay extra 20K, neploha.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
Have risen used the memory 4000Мгц!!!!!!
Why??? When there are cheaper and 3200 for overclocking?!
MagicHero wrote:
but obviously the timings was fine there.
All the same, that of the 3200. It is not necessary here. And then there are the secondary and tertiary timings and they are too high from the factory, is where grow. What I wanted to say something?
MagicHero wrote:
The Intel memory was 3600Мгц which wound up on 4000Мгц.
3600 you can take safely and for AMD. Exactly the same price.
MagicHero wrote:
Like I said take Reisen to overpay for memory
Where?!
18000+11000+12500 = 41500 roubles for mother + percents + Opera. (good + 3 thousand for 2700Х you can add).
28 + 11 000 + 12 500 = 51500 rubles for 8700k + Z370. While I have yet to scalp + 1000 for GM and the risk to part with it on always + problems with the resale I doubt I will be able to cool your cooler NH D15, but I am SURE that 2700 will be able (was a test).
You compare 8/16 vs 6/12, forgetting THAT 8/16 coupe more POWERFUL.
I'm not going to scalp, do not advise anyone to buy such and he will not take.
MagicHero wrote:
In the end 8700К faster in games from 10% to 25% and costs 7K
7 and serious risk - this TIME, two from -5% actually. There are games where he loses. So.... so it would be fair. A lot of games where the difference is ZERO. +25% it goes online counter strikes, bunkers and other shameful set of games. (I don't play).
MagicHero wrote:
because the brakes of the bus 1% worse than the minimum
He and the house on Your 9700k will be the same, because the system in the coupe decides, including on what media is the game. Good luck to him to measure and achieve beautiful figures with hramovoi the HDD and RAM yourself.
MagicHero wrote:
performance as a mediocre 8600K i5 from Intel
For igrulek x 1080, where is the emphasis in the video card, where always 60 FPS / 75 frames, this is just for the eyes, in the real world.
What are You trying to prove? It looks extremely ridiculous and stupid, especially scalping percent. I understand Your 9700k the same when you have to scalp, but all of these do, I am CATEGORICALLY opposed to this.
Mythical figures, and even failures, more like a pathetic attempt to justify collecting numbers, which have meaning only at the competitive players, Yes, throwing vidosic 100 years ago - chumovoy Assembly.
Would be better if You peresekli yourself a good RAM, yeah SSD for the game (for test 1 and 0.1%), and not justified here in your choice. I don't need it, I made my choice, and I established more.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Another test 5герц, because each scalping, even on the water, so how much it costs 20K on the CU for a total of 25% you pay extra 20K, neploha.
Do you even read before you write another delusion? there percent dispersed at maximum speed, and if you haven't noticed there risen to 4.35 Hz and you can without difficulty any acceleration of the rollback, the balance of power is not change. What over price??? the difference is 7K not including additional spending on memory because to Riesen memory worked as Intel will have to buy more expensive either when you buy Intel memory you can save. And so the whole system will cost 10% more but will give 10%-25% more fps in games, I think it is logical to pay the 10%.
Well, regarding you moving in with a i7 4790K on Riesen 2700Х you in games the increase was even smaller, and how many of you there were an upgrade in the form of mother + memory + percent? and how'd you end up as you call it overpaid to get even smaller growth? )))

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Why??? When there are cheaper and 3200 for overclocking?!
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
3600 you can take safely and for AMD. Exactly the same price.
Here's how you call it any memory for 3000
https://i2hard.ru/reviews/obzor-i-testirovanie-operativnoj-pamyati-corsair-vengeance-rgb-ddr4-3000-4x8-gb-cmr32gx4m4c3000c15/
and the risen she even 3000 would not start and test Riesen leaked in full and to get results like Intel need to do? To PAY )))
INTEL
RYZEN
the difference in what is a measly 40% -50% )))) but with your words it is not )))))))))))
here
https://club.dns-shop.ru/hardware/obzor-i-testirovanie-komplekta-operativnoj-pamyati-ddr4-3000-adat/
the read speed on the Intel and AMD 81762 52075 generally no difference what ))))
So I want the results on the Intel OVERPAY FOR Memory or Intel you can get cheaper memory and to also not risen.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You compare 8/16 vs 6/12, forgetting THAT 8/16 coupe more POWERFUL.
ha ha ha you baby ))) and there percent and 32 threads, they are like more powerful ))))))))))))) nubik, including the head, first in games sometimes so many threads and do not need, and secondly there is still the core clock speed and processor bus. Tests in games like say the opposite, and risen steadily merges )))
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
He and the house on Your 9700k will be the same, because the system in the coupe decides, including on what media is the game. Good luck to him to measure and achieve beautiful figures with hramovoi the HDD and RAM yourself
OMG you really think that you do not know how? already explains so primitive that even a child of 6 years will understand that the SSD and HDD on drawdown is not affected OTHERWISE NUBLO YOU OUR DRAWDOWN for the SAME SSD THAT the INTEL NOT AMD WOULD be the SAME!!! and especially when overclocking the CPU any reduction in drawdown would be, but they are. But apparently with the head you have a problem even if chewed old child with children of the garden you don't understand.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Do you even read before you write another delusion? there percent dispersed at maximum speed, and if you haven't noticed there risen to 4.35 Hz and you can without difficulty any acceleration of the rollback
Why are you such a test then take off, are you mad at all? there's even a video under wrote saying what's the point of such a test. What's the difference what's the max acceleration. I'm only 4.3 on your air to disperse and you don't. Why should I pay more for memory ? Took 3200 and norms, such as that on Assembly Intel had planned.
MagicHero wrote:
Well, regarding you moving in with a i7 4790K on Riesen 2700Х you in games the increase was even smaller, and how many of you there were an upgrade in the form of mother + memory + percent? and how'd you end up as you call it overpaid to get even smaller growth? )))
Well, you overpaid for 1080 as stated above for 60 fps. So you can't tell.
Last time, if you have percent only for games, it is not necessary to level the other on its own. Already wrote that pull up stream, I have 60 fps, and with 4790к no, that's enough. 25K cost me upgrade.
To pay 10K (already wrote that at the time of purchase was this price), 10 fps is well.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
Again, twenty-five, what the hell. You're really not getting the whole picture.
MagicHero wrote:
Here's how you call it any memory for 3000
What would I do with this STUFF is You throw at that.
MagicHero wrote:
to get results like Intel need to do? To PAY )))
Where??? If Intel sold is EXACTLY the SAME. I'm not going for Intel offered to buy STUFF from You. I took not for AMD, and for Intel in the first place. He was talking about the importance of Samsung B-die, he talks about the importance Chainikov the bells of the timings.
MagicHero wrote:
the difference in what is a measly 40% -50% )))) but with your words it is not )))))))))))
You take the old 1800S, and it hlamova Opera. Good luck with such views.
Spoiler

Where You there brings, straight to the side.
MagicHero wrote:
So I want the results on the Intel OVERPAY FOR Memory
You want to get low latency, you have tales to tell, you'll have to buy the exact same.
MagicHero wrote:
SSD and HDD on drawdown is not affected
Affect affect! Otherwise, this is not mentioned. And it's not talking about the system IN the COUPE - video card, RAM pamati (Stuff that You chose has a high latency). And loading areas, conservation and other little things of life. The same will be the numbers at HOME.
First, pour about drawdowns and 0.1 and 1%, then tell you how you need to take hlamova Opera for PC gaming to get the high latency. The test stand PC see Italy dispersed until it stops + Opera is one of the best with the lowest timings that show that Intel MAY, but is modestly silent conditions. The RAM there is cheap no ONE calls, because it is nonsense.
There is no dispute that Intel is better in games, but to compare in price and opportunity 8/16 vs 6/12, it sounds so-so.
And already good to go on the brain of test digits to get HOME, you need to fulfill a number of conditions, in the real world is more complicated.
No one argues about the lousy bus AMD. But the results from -5 to 15 percent in the real world. The bus allows you to get a comfortable FPS. What else do you need?

The results on the Intel you can get BETTER and sometimes much BETTER than what it seems in the tests. But You for some reason, buying such a pricey CPU ignore this. I don't understand why.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Fresh test soon ng will be 100%

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
lol noticed you posted a test where the average i5 from Intel makes top rayzen 2700Х XD and that's without considering the failures at the 1% fps )))))

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Affect affect! Otherwise, this is not mentioned. And it's not talking about the system IN the COUPE - video card, RAM pamati (Stuff that You chose has a high latency). And loading areas, conservation and other little things of life. The same will be the numbers at HOME.
Yeah a clinical case, that's some kind of nonsense like Locke ))) and maybe this is the second ACC Locke he's got a lot of them )))
LAN last attempt. Have 2 systems in which RAM, SSD and motherboard (if percent on Intel or AMD) the SAME!!! I even highlighted the word and then to make sure you understand what I mean ))) the Differences in the processors. Next, take the game and progeny benchmark. and get without overclocking:
Spoiler
There is clearly seen that AMD drains at 1% minimum fps. How and what 8700К passes from his camp other percent.
Then overclock percent:
Spoiler
And lo and behold drawdowns become smaller at all. HOW?!?!?!? if your nonsense will affect SSD it which is also overclocked? And what ratio in General remained the same, the Riesen also drained and 8700К ahead of the Prots from his camp, but the gap declined slightly since 7820 dispersed 12.5% (from 4000 to 4500) and 8700К 6.5% (from 4700 to 5000) I pointed out the maximum possible boost on one core but with the growth of the nuclei frequency boost but falls about evenly on both percent. Riesen same 1700H almost caught 2700Х because the original frequency had lower than 2700Х and since the architecture is almost the same at close to the frequency he approached 2700Х.

AND NOW, WITHOUT NONSENSE LIKE LOCKE, EXPLAIN WHY ON THE INTEL DRAWDOWN LESS FOR THE SAME COMPONENTS???

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
lol noticed you posted a test where the average i5 from Intel makes top rayzen 2700Х XD and that's without considering the failures at the 1% fps )))))
Duck it, and from your i7 9700k average 5% behind, and pay him 10K more excuses to go. You say that under equal conditions the gap will be max 15%, but you'll pay more for the platform. But you as a true fanatic gush of foam.
Generally Treporti you do not write more.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
lol and catato memory your rayzen which can take? Max if you're lucky then as 3600 Intel 4000 more, and notice the memory will be the same only at the Riesen it will take let's say 3600 and the Intel 4000. Where do you think is better? Or if you take Opera 3000 (example above for VOVAN WOLF lecturing) where the read speed on the Intel and AMD 81762 52075 generally no difference what )))) and I want to like the Intel buy more expensive memory and it is now so cheap ))) for interest write what memory I bought and at what frequency run?
And about the failures of the minimum fps? This type of stuff ))) now with Locke at 60 fps they are not as noticeable but then when the games will be stronger to load percents and the average will already be in the area of 70-80, then the failures will be below 60 and as a consequence good-bye picture as a slide. Although now run in assassins origin at Alexandria, and accomplish your goal that you got a picture without a single frieze and smooth as a slide, and then more.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Well how much fps will give your 3600? 1,2,3???? Riley you're stupid, you percent give over 100 fps, with the exception to some games. You all howl that Rosen bad, scarlet are you okay? You play Locke in 60 why do you want more. I can't warp for 10 years a computer to collect, will the new card and percent I upgraded. For me it's not a problem.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
What 1 2 3 lol a lot more, can in not those look tests with different frequencies in games. And about the memory I profile you saw and the Intel is overclocked to 3600 16-16-16-37 if you have Reisen is not taken then you just overpaid for the memory and lost productivity.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero
Overpaid you're the one for 1080p and 144 Hz, I bought what was available at affordable price.
Look for tests where the 3600+ has a lot more than 3200 (for many it's not 5 fps). Once again I write why do I need more than 100 fps???

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
VOVAN WOLF
Here came across a video where you can see obviously the staters on AMD. Watch a moment with 5.20, the moment where the car enters the turn and on the Intel picture as a slide and a little on the AMD twitch (YouTube of course most of this business so better to watch from a distance or in an incomplete screen to make it clearer as well when you play the clarity is much higher and all these staters noticeable without problems)

Monitoring is always more than 60 but the final results were just drawdown below 60 and in turn, the machine clearly visible. So razanah where it will be difficult to achieve images as a slide.
If razanah test is drawdown below 60 fps to notice them. If 0.1% pay special attention not worth it (to note I think only the shooters when the limit concentration) that 1% of game time not to notice would be difficult, or rather on the fps counter the drawdown will not see but staters or MicroProse on the background image as a slide easily.
PS To the post above addressed to VOVAN WOLF here you can see how exactly the measured 1% of the minimum fps. 1600-th which has almost the same architecture that 2600-y but works at slightly lower frequency is accordingly slightly worse minimum fps. However in lark i5 merges because sometimes full download why the minimum fps is worse

K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

Joeq
So what your rayzen can Assassin's Creed Origins to show a stable 60 fps on ultra in the test? so no way to 59 not dipped in a second? There in the penultimate line of the last white number shows how low the fps was for the whole test we can say that generally there was not a single shot even with a 59 fps per second. Your vidyuhi 1070-I ride fps because 1080-2K I can almost keep 60 fps. And then you're here with VOVAN WOLF claimed that the risen 2700Х just a fabulous Prots )))

Or in Alexandria Reisen can keep stable in the area of 72 fps with no dips below 60?

Although in the second version of the survey still leave it at 115 because it affects the percent but the scale of the resolution can be reduced to 60% to vidyuhi not rested. But I think Reisen in Alexandria even stable 60 vitanet, not that around 70 average.
And these tests even with a record that still affects performance.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

KillKammbest
So spit on Assasin that did not play after 3rd part not in game. He concludes. And Yes, for 21K 8/16 missed. Then you can not write, obviously what you're looking for justification for their purchase in the face of the 9700k.

K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Then you can not write, obviously what you're looking for justification for their purchase in the face of the 9700k.
lol I'm not looking for excuses, I consciously bought 9700К is 2700Х because games 2700Х much worse.
Joeq wrote:
So spit on Assasin that did not play after 3rd part not in game.
Excuse valid, because the origin is simply gorgeous game. Although I think that even Reisen to even get a stable 60 in Alexandria will not work, although 9700К even without overclocking (now I play at 4500) gives no problems in the area of 70 and above.
But if you show that you have risen in Alexandria on the ultra with the review of 115 (even with reduced resolution scale to uperlas in vidyuhi) will be at least stable 60 (I have it so all you can say stable 70). Or in the first test on the ultra 60 will be stable such that even 0.1% of drawdown was not even to 59 fps which is just constant 60??? Then Yes I fucked up buying 9700К is 2700Х ))) AND VOVAN WOLF with his risen and ultra fancy memory fled, apparently he heaped the memory helped to drive the test in the origin on the ultra (same vidyuhi) with stable 60 fps, even at 0.1%.

And what you play, then? maybe in far cry 5 there's even a game made under AMD. Or maybe Rise of the Tomb Raider or Shadow of the Tomb Raider or may be in GTA 5? This is a game in which there are benches in which you can easily compare the performance. Or have you just bought to enjoy on the processor )))

J
Joeq 18.12.19

KillKammbest
Profile have steam go CECI, excuse he saw, it was quite the fanatics go. I 5 times wrote about the fact that I percent not only for games need and Rosen at the moment, I gave all. In all my tasks. Pay the extra 14k at the time, I didn't have the desire. So you got +15 fps is good. Current think overpaid 10ку top. Again curve the assassin does not interest me. If you play up optimization, then you have problems my friend.

K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

Joeq
Well I have what you have and where exactly are the benci that of GTA 5, Batman AK, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry Primal. And so I can download Far Cry 5 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider there are also tests.
And what about the bad assassin? what did you buy watch dogs 2? That's where the real game engine and in the origin of the engine just perfect for the pictures which he gives, here it is parsed:
Spoiler
There is just gorgeous the detail of objects in the distance.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

KillKammbest
BECAUSE I don't care about the ASSASSIN happens. what is there to understand. Well, not interesting me the game. watch dogs is interesting. And not the road. Unlike the assassin.