3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
On 8700К just increase and your old percent was as it is now in 2700Х and here arises the question why do we have to pay and spend money )))
Then the computer only games are not limited for example. Wrote above that the upgrade cost me 25K.
Test the Witcher megalol just the difference in fps as much as 7, but only for Opera with these timings you will overpay decently

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
Here even on an ancient computer, the higher the frequency the more fps
Again I say to You. Frequency timings no NOTHING!
When you take the RAM, first look at the frequency, then rank, then on the timings. With high timings Opera STUFF!
Sorting out the timings and raise the speed of reading of record, reduce the latency, and thus improve the smoothness of the picture, raises 1 and 0.1%. Isn't that how it works? About it and speech.
MagicHero wrote:
on the Intel as well
Absolutely the same way. Used to stick, set the multipliers and joyful to play. Harder, the Intel may be best friends with and works with Opera, but you can, however, figures to raise, not even driving. I tested on both platforms. He did not neglect the numbers are MORE important than frequency. Not everyone knows about it, not everyone is willing to dig and to adjust - it's tedious, but gives the fruits. Check even now on your PC and the Origin (where the emphasis is entirely in the processor) and raise the average FPS (I'm on the bench on the Intel picked up in 20 frames, ALTHOUGH the frequency of RAM has fallen from 2400 to 2133). The factory value is too high, that's the whole point.
So, were driving on the ears these figures and enter in confusion often.
Drove krayzis, the one from 2007 in the 1600S and 4790K. As far as I heard, he cannot make friends with multithreading, the AMD, the performance per core. The results on the same plot with the same ultra settings with no stop in vidyuhi:
Intel 71 a minimum, an average of 121, high 185.
Riesen 85 low, medium 124, a maximum of 176.
I was more than satisfied with the performance of Intel, you only need MORE cores to work with. If my crises gives these figures, I'm more than pleased with the performance of AMD. 2700 should give better performance in principle - more performance per core, moving the tire and higher frequencies.
Everything else is empty wanking on the numbers, especially 1 and 0.1%, which are important for competitive players.
How previously been doing just fine without monitoring, benchmarks.

Here LOL so LOL:
Spoiler

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Test the Witcher megalol just the difference in fps as much as 7, but only for Opera with these timings you will overpay decently
Where there is 7 fps? there from 90 to 120 grows, but if you take 3000 and 3800 there from ~100 to ~115 i.e. the growth of the order of 15% and the memory interface extension to b-die chips often takes 3800 (I personally have ordered a Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 2х8Gb these straps and if you're lucky and can take 4000 and cost around 11K ie about 1K more expensive than conventional memory which can take the same 3000-3200) And receive a free 15% off!!! fps this stuff? Yes you upgrade from i7 4590K on Riesen 2700Х and then got smaller increment ))) For fun run the Witcher 3 on the Intel and the Riesen and if you have even the paltry 15% growth is not provided by the memory for free it will be epic feil )))
Although according to this test (though there Riesen-1700 but add ~15%) specific growth is not.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero
Well 10 fps, 3 wrong, you need to look at the average not the maximum. again everywhere over the 80 frames actually why more? Between 3200 and 3600 do 4 fps.

MagicHero wrote:
if you are lucky and can take 4000
If you are lucky... not an argument.
Cool story about 5 Hertz 4790к, how much you need for the LSS rules to throw what would be the frequency to take. Ng seen in humans max is 4.6.
MagicHero wrote:
For fun run the Witcher 3 on the Intel and the Riesen and if you have even the paltry 15% growth is not provided by the memory for free it will be epic feil )))
Well, that's what I see running stream of battles and putting a slow preset I have like 60 shots and stayed running on 4790к already Sora prosdocimi drawdown.
The same 8700к MB and win 10-15 frames in some games, but when I bought the corn, it cost 10K more expensive. Actually, why pay more, the same 10K I can invest in a graphics card, RAM, or motherboard, DLC (suspended).
In 1080p the difference is the order of the error.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Joeq wrote:
I have like 60 shots and stayed running on 4790к already Sora prosdocimi drawdown.
Let me guess, with gth 1070? ))
I had to take 1080 and even better 1080ti, and even better 2080ti, as it makes the character above. However it also does not help, because the lack of brains is not replaced by anything, and the acceleration this does not help.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

ucher.u
When bought it cost 1070 33, and 1080 52K -_- the choice was obvious

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Joeq
The matter is not in it. In full HD is enough гтх780, all the above is already 4K and full HD works with an efficiency of 40-50%. The more powerful and newer video card, the larger these missing 40%. You should have seen what was happening in MagicHero фолл4 on ГТХ1070 enough that without ultra, so even with the drawdowns from 118 to 10fps. So he byrenko I bought a 1080, it's helped a little bit, he finally ultra in fallout uvidel. But then came the Andromeda, but left it in 4K. xD)))
Ultra 4K he will see through the years 10t, when the iron is in its relics, working with an efficiency of 40%, will be able to do it.
It's because it's not about the money. :)

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
OMG!!!! Have you seen the RAM!!! She's trash, while on 4790 and 1700. The horror!
When the video is so old will be digging up some, to the Assembly at least take a look.
- May 3, 2017 - the date video. I even watch this I will not.
I wonder since when is ddr3 at a frequency of 2133 was rubbish, the Mat or what to learn nubik )))
And what is the date? if you now test the processors will gain a super-duper power ha ha ha ha )))
ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
You should have seen what was happening in MagicHero фолл4 on ГТХ1070 enough that without ultra, so even with the drawdowns from 118 to 10fps. So he byrenko I bought a 1080, it's helped a little bit, he finally ultra in fallout uvidel. But then came the Andromeda, but left it in 4K. xD)))
Locke descend to the doctor, you have head problems specific. In fallout 4 1070-I have no problem holding a stable 60 on ultra without any drawdown and 1080-I it 25% faster and I bought the 1080-th because I do not want to pay the money to have a rejection in the form of a 1070-y and like a full chip to.

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Well, that's what I see running stream of battles and putting a slow preset I have like 60 shots and stayed running on 4790к already Sora prosdocimi drawdown.
You in battle for 60 fps? I feel sorry for you. I have tried but not mastered and will play only after the change of the percent as only 120. If 60 is not enough that management loses responsiveness so also microengine pictures when you turn the camera.

Joeq wrote:
again everywhere over the 80 frames actually why more?
Play kingdom come deliverance something and then more or do you think that with the growth of processor performance in recent games and will stand in this respect in place? Assassin kriid origin, watch dogs 2 already loaded processors to those that sometimes promazyvaetsya below 60. And do not drive on optimization, just in these games, too much drakelow which handles the CPU because of the detail objects. In the origin of for example after-cut patch this very detail and not enough load on Prots fell )))

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
In fallout 4 1070-I have no problem holding a stable 60 on ultra
Are you saying that I'm making this up, and it wasn't? ))
As you play 144Гц for 3 years. And here is one of these 144Гц, at 120 fps you i9 needed. xD))
MagicHero wrote:
You in battle for 60 fps? I feel sorry for you.
Said the man who plays Locke at 60fps, and even on a TN monitor. )
Choate people astray enter her wet fantasies?
You we ultra 4K it will show on your new i9? the horror as you want to laugh :DD)

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Are you saying that I'm making this up, and it wasn't? ))
so, if not then let's proof I wonder what kind of nonsense you'll enjoy )))
ucher.u wrote:
Said the man who plays Locke at 60fps, and even on a TN monitor. )
Mainly play Locke at 60 fps but in online fps games at 120 fps because 60 is too slow for me and noticeable ripples in the picture when rotate the camera (mainly to CoD BO2 and CoD WW2 applies, where the engine is designed for 125 fps), I even sometimes before you know it, because a lot of things to happen )))

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
fps but in online fps games at 120 fps
On the minimum salary? I believe you. )
MagicHero wrote:
if not then let's proof I'm very interested
Know that this is no proof, because you yourself have removed it. ))))
But 144Гц I zaskrinil Schaub you're not masala. )))
And about Loki 60fps in online shooters, to show? or himself with the topic will jump until it is too late. xD)

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
On the minimum salary? I believe you. )
what are the minimal salary in CoD BO2 ))) there's even a gag you can play In CoD WW2 there, the dialogue is better but none in the dispersal 120 keeps stable, there is already in this game due to CPU sometimes fails to weave.
ucher.u wrote:
Know that this is no proof, because you yourself have removed it. ))))
But 144Гц I zaskrinil Schaub you're not masala. )))
Well, went clear of fairy tales, what else could be expected from the child. Well if you're on 144 zaskrinil come on, JUST SHOW me and if not then you're just a liar, because 144 Hertz, I falaut did not put. I've got a lock on 60 and 120 Hz to work half the plane but let you SHOW YOUR SKIN ON 144 HZ

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
what are the minimal salary in CoD BO2 ))) there's even a gag to play
You can only bend does not work, the textures the way. Nerds they are, Yes. ))

MagicHero wrote:
Well if you're on 144 zaskrinil let's
Yes please, the whole topic to you, there is a pearl on a pearl all the Scrin. ))
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/horoshij_monitor_s_vysokoj_gertsovkoj-965043/

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
You in battle for 60 fps? I feel sorry for you. I have tried but not mastered and will play only after the change of the percent as only 120. If 60 is not enough that management loses responsiveness so also microengine pictures when you turn the camera.
I'm sorry for you victim of marketing. In principle, I have concluded from your posts.
MagicHero wrote:
In fallout 4 1070-I have no problem holding a stable 60 on ultra without any drawdown and 1080-I it 25% faster and I bought the 1080-th because I do not want to pay the money to have a rejection in the form of a 1070-y and like a full chip to.
This is after he writes that someone spent a cent.... With the patient all clear.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Play kingdom come deliverance something and then more or do you think that with the growth of processor performance in recent games and will stand in this respect in place? Assassin kriid origin, watch dogs 2 already loaded processors to those that sometimes promazyvaetsya below 60. And do not drive on optimization, just in these games, too much drakelow which handles the CPU because of the detail objects. In the origin of for example after-cut patch this very detail and not enough load on Prots fell )))
cool story Bob

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
And I'm here with? I dispersals are not engaged.
The Intel is generally a topic is pointless and futile. They have a rigid framework in the power of architecture, on the bus, RAM, CPU. Now the memory on the new 2666 percent not higher, coupled this percent to 6.2 MHz for the eyes. I have 2400MHz memory, 4.8 MHz for the CPU, which gives bostom gives 4.2 MHz, even for the future of the 7700 will be a lot 2133 little. Had to make sacrifices for the future upgrade. ))
If I overclock it the 2400 would be standards, just under the overclocking of 4.8 MHz.
On AMD always say 2years since the release. I mean bought on release and immediately start to raise money for a new, just over two years can be collected. And all the acceleration of Amade at 2fps, only prolong the convulsions.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
VOVAN WOLF
Here is a test Riesen 2700Х against 8700К and 5960Х at the same time. And there 2700Х took just the space of 4.35 Hz while a and 4.2 Hz can not take. Have risen used the memory 4000Мгц!!!!!! that could be got just for 3466Мгц ))) but obviously the timings was fine there. The Intel memory was 3600Мгц which wound up on 4000Мгц. Like I said take Reisen to overpay for the memory to at least get close to that will take Intel )))
https://www.ixbt.com/live/i2hard/test-amd-ryzen-7-2700x-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-5ghz-intel-core-i7-5960x-bitva-za-mesto-pod-solncem.html
In the end 8700К faster in games from 10% to 25% but is more expensive at 7K or ~30% and this is excluding the fact that razanah because the brakes of the bus 1% worse than the minimum. For Riesen will have to spend extra on the memory to obtain is also that Intel. And when you consider how was the progress of productivity of processors in games, when sometimes 5% increase per year was not it better to overpay a little (if you take the whole system mother + percents + memory + cooler then the overpayment will generally be of the order of 10%) because at the moment 2700Х performance as a mediocre 8600K i5 from Intel.

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Yes please, the whole topic to you, there is a pearl on a pearl all the Scrin. ))
And where is the proof then? there I showed you that my monitor can 144Гц because you were talking some nonsense that is above 120 I can not deliver. Where is the PROOF that I play 144Гц in fallout 4 ))) it turns out that you're just a chatterbox. And if you mean about my sentence where I wrote that sometimes put 144Гц then it happens but rarely, for example placed in the Dying Light and played with a half plane with 72 fps in some strategico type like Surviving Mars put 144Гц because there is nothing to slow and more and not remember, but you give proof that you have that I play fallout 4 on 144 ))))) although you're just balabol )))

w
warp 37 18.12.19

It is best to pay for Core i9-9900K - overperformance future-proofed. And so the Core i7-8700K and Core i7-8086K - the same thing.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

warp 37
I watched that 9900К goes more than 7K compared to 9700К but to take 9900К games is silly. HT sometimes makes it worse in games and in addition due to HT is heated much stronger and therefore accelerates worse + it is necessary to additionally buy a more expensive mother with power supply + better cooler and it's not worth it for sure. I figured that the extra 20K on a bunch 9900К is 9700К like not much, especially when I saw articles about 8700К which cut off the HT to get the fps with less dips and sometimes even above average.

w
warp 37 18.12.19

MagicHero, I consciously took for games. The extra flow in a few years will not hurt.