3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joeq 18.12.19 08:54 am

Intel Core i7-8086K or Intel Core i7-8700K

Due to the fact that i9 9900к is what is maddest of money, I think to get from one station to another.
https://imgur.com/a/BBkxtiS for the price is such a situation. I would like to know opinions of different people. Was thinking more about 2700x, but even do not want AMD)
106 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoba1212 18.12.19

MagicHero
In your case it really doesn't matter, because the bus bandwidth of your PC 5Гт/s with i5 3570K, and PCI Express 3.0 x16 8Гт/S. Iron you have for this old graphics card.
From the Mat.Asus ROG Strix X470-F bus bandwidth 8Гт/s.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Yoba1212
Yoba1212 wrote:
In your case it really doesn't matter, because the bus bandwidth of your PC 5Гт/s with i5 3570K, and PCI Express 3.0 x16 8Гт/s.
What kind of nonsense are you writing??? what happened to my PC? And actually the bandwidth in my computer have PCI Ех16 no cut and the computer I update, until ordered 9700K i7, ASUS Z390, Corsair RGB PRO 16Gb m2 SSD 240Gb pci x2.
I actually wrote that EVEN ON a GTX 1080ti (which is faster GTX 1080) to notice the difference between x8 and x16 will be difficult and about the loss of productivity in 2 times and say it makes no sense. And the author with 1070 even notice that either by lowering from 16 to 8 will be very difficult.

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
That's why I ask. Thanks for the help)
Judging by the picture you have in the second slot vidyuhi will not work if pevam nothing is inserted. So either the first slot or nothing. And check out this easy, inserting there none. If it will work but the speed will drop to 8 then you still won't notice

Y
Yoba1212 18.12.19

MagicHero
These are the official figures of the manufacturer. Than unhappy, write to the sports lottery. :d

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Yoba1212
Let's proof, and that you seem just a dreamer who does not understand the gland as seen by your statements about the difference between PCI and PCI Ex16 Ex8

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Acceleration)

PC hangs tightly, the temperature above 60 in Hades
UPD: Put 41 multiplier and voltage 1.38, launched CINEBENCH 15 is not stuck, the temperature was 70 degrees

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
I chose what percent buy after prices of Intel soared by 50% and began to consider of course AMD 2700Х (that 2700Х because conventional 2700, which supposedly can be overclocked to 2700Х strongly merges the games on 1% minimum fps). In General 2700Х in most cases accelerates to 4.1 Hz, so you have to disperse all the rules.
Then you showed memory for your Reisen (mother of hope Х470 chipset, because B450 memory accelerates worse) optimal memory overclock to 3600 with lower timings. More rayzen can not take, and the risen compared to Intel memory accelerates markedly worse, i.e., have in a sense to overpay for memory. Just a processor bus connected to the memory and the faster the memory the smaller the drawdowns will be in the games.
But I still despite the fact that Intel is more expensive ordered 9700K i7, as games he will be better.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero
MB better only in case if the top card is, but if play at the same 1080p, I see no difference. for the same tests all limited to a map.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Randomname index, which depends on the ENTIRE PC, including the video card. The Intel give the same numbers, but it's all garbage.
Yes, the drawdown is affected by everything and the graphics card and the processor and memory. But we're talking about processors and the Riesen in this respect games are not very because their brakes inner tire coming drawdown in games.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
For a long time already there are no problems. Running ANY. And Yes, 2133 = 3200:
Actually Intel 4000 and above Opera can work, and Eisenach if you are very lucky it is only at 3600 and at the same rayzen compared to Intel is the same RAM accelerates WORSE than ie, it's just extra spending on Opera to get the same result as on the Intel.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
Yes, the drawdown is affected by everything and the graphics card and the processor and memory.
Well, finally admitted his mistake. The numbers are random, at home, they will be exactly the same or similar as the Intel.
MagicHero wrote:
Actually Intel 4000 and above Opera can work, and Eisenach if you are very lucky it is only at 3600
These figures, in the real world, are worth nothing. If You figure it out, understand priorities. Until the revised figures of value much greater than bluntly exhibited frequency Opera, build up their stupid as much as anything.
MagicHero wrote:
i.e. this is just extra spending on Opera
What are we talking about? Hynix you suggest to buy? I only for Samsung - behind B-die. Prices are the same, and it is here that we decided for sure. Price and selection are the same. there is no dispute that the above Opera will chase the better. Then the only difference in digital frequency, not more.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

While you're here holivar once satisfied, that's what I say. After purchase 2700х for 20K, I do not feel the contractions, or loss of fps or anything else. Play battle 5 (I spit on the fact that someone does not like it), duck's ultra dx12 + stream to slow great shows 60 fps with 0 drawdown. Since NVIDIA is crap with new maps, I'm still in 1070 and it is the only limiter performance percent. Downloaded see the dog 2 again all boils down to the map and subsidence no no. Monique 1080p 60 Hertz. Intel MB and better in 4K with the top card but alas, the era of affordable 4K has not yet arrived.
UPD: was 4790к

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Well, finally admitted his mistake. The numbers are random, at home, they will be exactly the same or similar as the Intel.
What I recognized? again you soobrazhalku disabled? Yes, the failures affect a percent, memory, and vidyuhi BUT WHEN I TEST the HARDWARE WITH the SAME COMPONENTS BUT a DIFFERENT PERCENT IN the GAME AFTER the CHANGE of PERCENT CHANGE of DRAWDOWN there is already even a child will understand that the processor affects the drawdown and if you compare Intel and AMD the Riesen drained i5 and i7 because of how retarded cores and inner tire (although the main reason of the subsidence of internal bus) And the drawdown randomly in some range, but razanah they are much stronger than on the Intel.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
What are we talking about? Hynix you suggest to buy? I only for Samsung - behind B-die. Prices are the same, and it is here that we decided for sure. Price and selection are the same. there is no dispute that the above Opera will chase the better. Then the only difference in digital frequency, not more.
Only in the figure of frequency, not more??? What the hell is that??? Then tell me my friend can use the memory at 2133? why put 3200 or even 4000, the difference is having only the number of frequencies )))
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
These figures, in the real world, are worth nothing. If You figure it out, understand priorities. Until the revised figures of value much greater than bluntly exhibited frequency Opera, build up their stupid as much as anything.
Well, I do not understand what is a meaningless nonsense.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

MagicHero
In addition to frequency more timings is, the sense of 4000 if the timings horse

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Posted tests darksiders 3

The difference in price is 5K, 8 fps is it worth paying more

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
The difference in price is 5K, 8 fps is it worth paying more
so the difference is not only in average fps but the dips

Since risen due to an internal bus which connects 2 of the crystal and appear for the delay which the worthlessness of good results in contrast to the monolithic crystal from Intel.
Joeq wrote:
In addition to frequency more timings is, the sense of 4000 if the timings horse
With timings on razanah the same problem and about the greater frequency the higher the frequency, even with great timings the more fps. The net is full of tests which is better high frequency with high timings than going to reduce timings with a lower frequency. And now the games fps starts to significantly affect the speed of the RAM and in a year or two when you enter a DDR 6 this impact will be even stronger.

Joeq wrote:
UPD: was 4790к
LOOOOL you at least for fun tests that you held because you've got changes no not quite, although if you throw out loot for you is the norm then it's your business.
Even on the same website that you cited you may ubrati for comparison, the same darksiders 3 and understand that your old percent here was even better ))) your not there and only have i7 4770К even slowly. you, this graph taking into account the fact that the percent 2700Х out of the box works sometimes better than if you overclock whereas a 4770 and you can still overclock. I should have told you to take 8700К.

J
Joeq 18.12.19

But there is something in addition to crooked games yubisoft? Again, in fairness, here 5 Hz acceleration, ruzena 4,1
MagicHero wrote:
LOOOOL you at least for fun tests that you held because you've got changes no not quite, although if you throw out loot for you is the norm then it's your business.
Overprice Intel it is possible to throw money and Rosen no. A couple of years will be released and a new RAM pcie4 and new maps will be released console, and then it will make sense.
Some serious bigotry towards Intel, and that there is a difference for the average user no. Duck why pay more.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
But there is something in addition to crooked games yubisoft? Again, in fairness, here 5 Hz acceleration, ruzena 4,1
So it's almost the ultimate dispersal of the Reisen, if you're lucky it will take 4.2. And 8700 to 5Hz many sprints and there are those who and up to 5.2 Hz brings.
Joeq wrote:
Overprice Intel it is possible to throw money and Rosen no. A couple of years will be released and a new RAM pcie4 and new maps will be released console, and then it will make sense.
Some serious bigotry towards Intel, and that there is a difference for the average user no. Duck why pay more.
Just without fanaticism, I was when the percents of AMD atlon 64, although at the time everyone was obsessed with Pentium 4 but I chose what is best. Now too long compared 9700К from Intel and from AMD 2700Х. And lots of reviews and tests I realized that if you take at least 3 years it is better 9700К T. K. Riesen 2700Х accelerates poorly (and in some games, like you have 2700Х will work even slower than your old CPU). Can work a maximum memory 3600 and that's if you're lucky and 3200-3466 while 9700К can take 4000 or above and memory speed now in games already gives a gain of fps and sometimes large. Have 2700Х for 2 chips under the lid makes the tire where there will be delays.
About the games they they have percent in the engines is used because draw too much drakelow for more detail pictures.
And here is an example

it is worth to note that the risen 2700Х out of the box sometimes works even better than manually overclock on all cores as it can bustice a few cores to 4.3 Hz and 4770К it is possible to disperse without problems but even so, Riesen sometimes merges your old percent.
And like review of this video when blogger decided to upgrade your PC to 2700Х (there was also some i7 4000-series) and he has his favorite go COP fell fps )))

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Well in all the tests except Larissa, again in дх12 she's better than running everywhere 60 fps, why pay more? In the tests the more 1080ти with 1070 results + will be the same when they roll out new maps, and percent with Opera and псие4, then it will make sense. I zhne warp which for a hundred years PC takes need update PC. Old PERC I've sold over 25K + Opera to it + the motherboard is not the best. So I just spent 25K to upgrade

J
Joeq 18.12.19

Here's another 1 point, and where the new percent in the tests? What if they are not powerful the test.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

MagicHero
Spoiler
MagicHero wrote:
WITH THE SAME KOMPLEKTUJUSHHIE DIFFERENT PERCENT AND IN THE GAME
Yeah, and they're there. In fact, the same figures, the difference is the same, and if AMD percent were given more, and drawdown would sootvetsvovalo Intel. All the same. 100 frames right now (minus 30) - 70 frames of 0.1%. 90 frames from AMD (minus 30) - 60 frames of 0.1%. Everything else is random, which zavisit from ALL PC.
MagicHero wrote:
Then tell me my friend can use the memory at 2133?
And by doing so, the same numbers got.
MagicHero wrote:
Well, I do not understand what is a meaningless nonsense.
Certainly not understand. And we are talking about more important numbers - timings / subtyping, which greatly affect performance. From AMD, at least, it makes no sense to chase the 3600, just because results are within the margin of error, but the timings cause serious problems.
Spoiler
3200/3333 for Riesen norm.
MagicHero wrote:
With timings on razanah the same problem and about the greater frequency the higher the frequency, even with great timings the more fps.
Stupidity is blocked. How I look there is nothing.
And I already practice, like the Intel and AMD.
MagicHero wrote:
Just without fanaticism, I was when the percents of AMD atlon 64
Here's another the time machine from 1965.... Great.
MagicHero wrote:
So it's almost the ultimate dispersal of the Reisen, if you're lucky it will take 4.2. And 8700 to 5Hz many sprints and there are those who and up to 5.2 Hz brings.
Funny picture. 8700k poor squeezed like a lemon and as such it is only capable to compete with the 2700 probably. And the frequency does not forget to apply acceleration to the Opera stop, or the meaning multiply, not really.
Funny situation, where 4.1, where 5....
MagicHero wrote:
2700Х will work even slower than your old CPU
Compared 1600 and 4790. This can not be easy. He can't be worse than the 4790. All the figures that You cite, I do NOT KNOW where them to take, like from the ceiling, because in the same bench lark were at least 72 of the frame (because of the emphasis in the processor) - 2600. 2700 gave a stable 80 frames, with an emphasis in graphics card.
It is difficult to say how they test that I had this.
I Origin from the 1600S and 1080 received:
Spoiler
The emphasis in the graphics card. And I still SSD not tested. I don't even know how to anymore. Looking at the video, where 2700 and 1080TI keep stable 70-90 frames. The same holds 9900 and 2080Ti.
And origin, and Odysseus is not highly optimized projects, the more powerful the iron, the more download.
Your numbers are somewhat questionable. Compare and primal work gave similar results in the bench with overclocked 6700k. Well CAN'T be worse than the 4790.
And 4790 in turn spikes very well:
Spoiler
Don't know what You are doing, but so far it looks doubtful, especially the numbers that You so actively nakatyvaet, numbers, values that are not at all ideally, but still not agree something.
MagicHero wrote:
and in a year or two when you enter a DDR 6 this impact will be even stronger.
And now he's on the time machine in 2035 broke. So what! Then all sorts of LIGHTandDARK4, live past and the future. Where are you time machine nakatyvaet? And why would You not decide?

MagicHero wrote:
in the end, you change not any not really left, although if you throw out loot for you is the norm then it's your business.
Compare 8 cores and 4 cores, so-so... especially why You 9700k? Don't You tell us how Your 3570k drags everything. Why bother to change it? 4 cores because of the rules.
PS the Most interesting and Intel 8700k issued in DX11 at least 57 personnel. Great.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Joeq
Joeq wrote:
Well in all the tests except Larissa, again in дх12 she's better than running everywhere 60 fps, why pay more?
On 8700К just increase and your old percent was as it is now in 2700Х and here arises the question why do we have to pay and spend money )))
VOVAN WOLF

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Yeah, and they're there. In fact, the same figures, the difference is the same, and if AMD percent were given more, and drawdown would sootvetsvovalo Intel. All the same. 100 frames right now (minus 30) - 70 frames of 0.1%. 90 frames from AMD (minus 30) - 60 frames of 0.1%. Everything else is random, which zavisit from ALL PC.
Not really, in some games, average fps have risen on par with the Intel but the drawdown is more and all because of braking tires.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And by doing so, the same numbers got.
Here even on an ancient computer, the higher the frequency the more fps and sometimes from the frequency of VERY noticeable increase in fps
Spoiler
here on a modern platform
Spoiler

lol if razanah some problems with memory that it doesn't mean that Intel as well. The increased frequency with of course great timings always been better than low frequency and lower the timings. However at the moment, sometimes above 4000 drive is no sense if the percents without acceleration, but the brakes Riesen, with their cores and higher bus and 3466 to drive makes no sense )))
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Compare 8 cores and 4 cores, so-so... especially why You 9700k? Don't You tell us how Your 3570k drags everything. Why bother to change it? 4 cores because of the rules.
That play is enough but there are games in which it are not enough and you want to play.