3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Impressions of the game (War Thunder)

Personally, I liked War Thunder. Did not expect.... Graphics, sound, physics, gameplay, all of these parameters, it is ahead of WoWp. IMHO! The pumping system is the original, planes immediately a whole bunch, as many eyes run. The fighting is realistic. Ground equipment and ships while under AI control, but the entertainment and the diversity they add. Overall a very promising project.
132 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostch 14.09.19

I also really like this game!
*Physics on top!
*Realistic actions.
*Beautiful scenery
*Well and easy to manage. Even if you are noob to play normal;)

C
Chestnut 14.09.19

Tried hard to be honest.While in training,but the constant corkscrews already zadolbali. Was afraid that the half of the keyboard will again be involved - it is!!For me it had to be much easier to do everything, control the plane, but hard to get especially. It is seen that focused on joysticks anymore,but as a bunch of buttons and all itrade as desired,it is necessary to use the keyboard at the same time,can't stand nerdy it's called. It is necessary to deal with management(a mess to be honest),but the first impression is rather negative,not much for all it all...

C
Chestnut 14.09.19

Stormwalker
Yeah,I didn't understand at first.But I hope no one will argue that through this variable control. I see a huge number of buttons and types layout - and once you start to dig and set, thinking that it is. There in the options in the eyes dazzled...

Great game - the tanks and airplanes of the future Wargaming complete nonsense compared to her. Another release was not even, but there is much more already,and prettier and more interesting.But I fear many may be put off by it neponyatki with the office,many people will not want poking if that.

L
Lords2012 14.09.19

Have ustanovil of boredom just to see how they saw the brain on a mind made the coolest online game about the aircraft

t
tvorog8088 14.09.19

Lords2012
I have at first the same experience was can follow any responses to look at my old posts in the topic, then pumping everything turned out very bad, my advice is until you hit up to 10+ LVL not donatti, then you will understand that this is pure Scam.

t
tvorog8088 14.09.19

First impressions are excellent. but the farther the worse!!!

B
Biboras 14.09.19

The economy in the game full G! If it will cut out and will the game sell as Guild Wars 2 I would buy!

S
SUSUL1 14.09.19

What are the tanks. what is the fleet?! People, you yourself do not tell!
2 experienced tanker of counterstriker put all the storm troopers of anti-aircraft guns headshots, or tanks will be vulnerable to aircraft? And the ships? how will be last tank to finish off the last ship? Maybe then also, the office man will introduce?! But then to repeat BF1945=)
IMHO
This outbalancing impossible. Or to change playing style. It was when the game war machine there we flew/ran at the robot in the middle of continuous combat, had to help his team under AI control to defeat the enemy, example games of the X series or Space Rangers (just a perfect example).
But one thing remains the same - should be meat! need dozens of ships, hundreds of aircraft and tanks which will manage the computer, and players will help to win one side or another (I Think IL-2 was such a multiplayer mode, but there we have only air was available. and the rest was all meat)

K
Krokodil D 14.09.19

The first impression is a poor excuse Il-2 Sturmovik, only planes should be open and the crew to swing. Not impressed never.

B
Biboras 14.09.19

Very boring gameplay, if you don't play in the arcade. Arcade boring very quickly. In historic battles(this is the level of difficulty) frags almost not worth the repair, and to make it them very difficult. On beaver at all messy. Better in birds of prey to play, without all this donetskogo of shit! All this applies to LVL 9-10, then perhaps more trenchant.

s
staffik 14.09.19

Totally agree with the previous author as I mentioned in one of the articles,don't even try to compare with Here,that there in fact, except for farmboy technology which no benefits does not,this game is stronghold donation!

S
SUDIA DREDD 14.09.19

Someone wrote here about the physics and realism of action, do not tell, try to play at least in the world of planes from vargeymingi and everything will be clear. Although the first impression of the game WOW, but for some reason can't shake the feeling that you're playing star defender from Alawar.

M
Mr.Dunkan a.k.a. Hetzer 14.09.19

This game has a very good engine that is already very good. Unforgettable that the game is still in beta testing mode it is still not finalized. In this game you need to add more modes, and everything else is trivia.

S
SkalderSan 14.09.19

Cooler about the aircraft online game no. Before that played in Wowp... it compared to war thunder sucks on all items no exceptions. The game is just gorgeous.

Biboras
Do you like thank you on the ball to play a good game? It smacks of greed. The game is worth Donetska queries. For such and effort.

Krokodil D
First game from the same guys. Second, you're probably just on the arcade and fly again, is writing.

R
RusOfficer 14.09.19

Guys what are you Smoking what donut? I have a LVL 20 in the Soviet Union and Germany never bring money freely, shake and buy new planes.
And do not compare War Thunder and World of planes, the same as comparing World of tanks and Tanchiki dandy

r
rock music 14.09.19

RusOfficer
how much time rocked from 19 to 20 LVL? in some battles, on some aircraft, how much experience per battle on average

K
KEISER_213 14.09.19

And I do not like it, some garbage, all stripped from the IL-2, and in the mud more realism, and then some of the models in the air, like a turd hanging out. In short, just nothing downloaded.
I will say again - IL-2 Sturmovik - taxis. Plagiarism is awful(((

r
rock music 14.09.19

developed themselves at splagiatili, yeah.

K
KEISER_213 14.09.19

What is the difference, what good to play in the same?

r
rock music 14.09.19

tell that to the 10th part callofduty.
as it is called to do what we can do. still play Skyrim and want to be part of the 6th was the shooter.