3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Impressions of the game (War Thunder)

Personally, I liked War Thunder. Did not expect.... Graphics, sound, physics, gameplay, all of these parameters, it is ahead of WoWp. IMHO! The pumping system is the original, planes immediately a whole bunch, as many eyes run. The fighting is realistic. Ground equipment and ships while under AI control, but the entertainment and the diversity they add. Overall a very promising project.
132 Comments
Sort by:
u
universe of death 14.09.19

Hi all.. For all those who doubt whether to download and install this game, and for those who want to see a great arcade simulator, relax body and soul, I invite you to my channel where I start a full cycle video of War Thunder. You will see reviews on all existing planes of all 5 Nations (except audio), and, of course, flights on them. Everyone is zainteresovalo, welcome to my channel, I hope you will be satisfied. (channel on YouTube embientsound). Link to video 1:

R
Racer xXx 14.09.19

This game is so delayed! Graf super, a large selection of planes!

C
CHIPUCHILO 14.09.19

The game is raw, does not install. The management is horrible. How to play the game about planes on the clave+myshe. It nubstvo. And as soon as you start to play with Joey, there's only one Mat. This is worse than in IL-2 Sturmovik. After each battle lezish to settings and trying them adequate to configure. In General, crap. Yes, the beautiful game! At times lutshe var Planeta. But it there's no buzz. One torment. Pumping is weak and boring. For those who don't want to bother, you can play the clave with a mouse. Perfect for killing a few hours a day.

D
DonOlivka 14.09.19

Shake, I will compare with WoWp

D
DonOlivka 14.09.19

Well, well, very good. The first hour was getting used to the controls, not all at once worked. But as he realized what he practiced, started the arcade fighting. The early battles went well. I hope that in the future opponents will be more difficult, because in WoWp from the first fight you get in arcade grinder.

The first battle

The first thing that is felt is immersed in the process. Battles out really colorful part of ground artillery in the process more than noticeable. Like optimizing graphics, drawing water and sunlight, the animation of gunfire, explosions... Aerodynamics is not the end of the arcade. Attracting the presence of several game modes (arcade, historical and simulator).
I hope I will find how to remove excess text on the screen (e.g. player names), in order to enjoy the picture.

Delayed.

PS Just do not understand one thing: in what parallel universe when firing occurs ricochet from the ground and water

47oy 14.09.19

Well, in 1.33 with the economy all right 2 frags in the IB pay for the repair of the Mustang and if the team wins then everything is super and just do it without premium

E
Elcheor 14.09.19

At certain angles ricochet even from the water is possible, but it is the lesser of WT))

V
V1RuS.pr||0 14.09.19

what the fuck,when there was an indoor test,I had the wheel and ores(x52)-flew everything was fine the office did not seem tight,the joy sold out long ago,decided to play the game again, this time with a Pade from xbox360-damn well it's really a nightmare,it is even impossible to tilt normally.I really of settings for the current sensitivity diminished-but still did not help

Z
Zardonic_i_am 14.09.19

the game is degraded in the eyes in January, February and played fine no lag glitches brakes, now gone - in dogbite filmoscope some are slow, lag. Sens mouse by default is terrible.
snail has streamlined the contrary or what is happening at all?

I
IEagleoneI 14.09.19

2 newskii pick the graphics settings in the launcher, there is a lot added that earlier nebylo, shut off and everything.

L
LIONZ 14.09.19

IGRUHA SUPER. ALL TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12 10

K
Karasuba 14.09.19

The game in my opinion 9/10 .
Pros:the planes available to all factions at the same time ,don't need to buy lots of slots for aircraft,as it was in wot, interesting game modes ;good voice aircraft;Donat almost no effect on the game;you can play the mission with friends;not complex management.
Cons:the planes are for Golda tsarskie and often decide to pick on light aircraft .

f
fiva1 14.09.19

The game just super all historical no paper what planes and tanks, and soon ships Donat there is not so important

V
Vadim Kanygin 14.09.19

I personally for this game I will put a high rating.Why?Because the developers of this game tried to Bangthat for physics,the graphics,I will put 10 points.The game unlike its so to say the competitors is World of Tanks,World of Warplanes they have achieved the best.Bravo guys,do all in the same spirit!

H
HAARYY 14.09.19

LADA RACING CLUB

D
DragonCommander56 14.09.19

v1ruspro
Sorry for the response, but are you stupid? You would have the strategy for your controller played

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.09.19

DragonCommander56
Just a fool is you. The joystick was created specifically for this type of games, try to play in Microsoft fly a simulator, or in the same IL-2 on the keyboard, and then compare with a joystick. In this game, however it is implemented very crooked.

i
ivangroznui 14.09.19

Not to compare sakim world of tanks and world of warplanes

Z
Zardonic_i_am 14.09.19

in short their tanks is tipo kartoshkina miscarriage on the plane I such a dull shit haven't played

x
xomakaed 14.09.19

played for a week in tanks, raw of course, but it's still not bad tanks with snails. especially mode RB inserts, but in this mode it is necessary to know weak spots of tanks. Balance of course complete crap, but on the other hand what the online game has balance?