3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Impressions of the game (War Thunder)

Personally, I liked War Thunder. Did not expect.... Graphics, sound, physics, gameplay, all of these parameters, it is ahead of WoWp. IMHO! The pumping system is the original, planes immediately a whole bunch, as many eyes run. The fighting is realistic. Ground equipment and ships while under AI control, but the entertainment and the diversity they add. Overall a very promising project.
132 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoroVozik 14.09.19

War Thunder is good.But slizhkom that easily destroyed the tanks.
Happens for 4 minutes of the fight 6-8 frags.

H
HappyGhost 14.09.19

Previously loved and heavily delayed. Lately, I like it not...

E
Ershvbolote 14.09.19

Coverage of the game on the destroyers from the Navy testing War Thunder.

p
prohor46 14.09.19

about tanks : annoying visibility of the sight. sooooo annoying! it (small white cross) horseradish distinguish on the monitor. hate it!
find yourself on the map - is not easy. in short, fuck a real bummer, along with the vaunted graphics and realism, when enemy not visible in the arcade. is the mode of the real, so do these gadgets out there for masochists. and I love this misunderstanding. back to the potatoes!!!

B
Bombardirovschik 14.09.19

One time played, then abandoned .
The dialogue is good but the game that tanks are sad.
The aircraft briskly but played only fighters, other classes are only good for realism.
Pumping slow

p
pshanyrckovee 14.09.19

The first version was better. There has not changed at BR as it is now. A napokupali T 34-100 later developed increased BR from him. Because of this, a lot of players freaked out and threw the game.

m
mefiro 14.09.19

staffik
You the shit with CP on tanks is considered the norm?

V
Valentin_K 14.09.19

There are good movies made from the heart, which went to the movies and long remembered.
There are good copy-paste, which I went to look and it seems fine, but having forgotten forever.
And there are those hyped movies, when the movie sitting first part of the film waiting for something to happen, and the second is sitting with a facepalm. Going out for a long time I remember it.
The war thunder last. Appearance - super, you begin to understand and after some time you realize that inside is shit.
On the other hand, to understand this, you need to play a floor of year or year.
Such examples and whining as I have on forum tundra - a dime a dozen and because the game has tricky mechanics MMO games - pipe is called. Its meaning - for 6 - 12 months to overcome from the clients grandmother, and then to create the conditions to stop to fun and gone)
Here now are the cunning free games have;)

p
porunov 14.09.19

Valentino
well, how to say.play a couple of years.analogues of such toys not yet.although, if you play in the arcade, it may b tired of in a month. and takse tanks and planes have their advantages and disadvantages,a sort of bunker on the Anok and airplanes. for each technique your gameplay and it should be understood.

w
www001 14.09.19

Impression of the game wants to be the best!!! Combat rating 1+))tanks on the map are not shown in full. In the arcade, almost like in RB. The guys in the regiment plays, 12 persons were 82 Developers think)) Premium buy??? Still throws on BR 1+ where they cardboard good LUCK!!!!!

A
Ave Dominus Nox 14.09.19

Here are my impressions in a few years game:
Pros: graphics, lots of techs (if you can get to it).
Cons:
1 - there is no balance at all - tech Dating technology which is inferior in everything (for example the Tiger H1 vs Tiger II (H); a unit on strong technique against the order of the weak (the example with the same tigers); a squad of 2 players can play against a team of 4; regimental players can go into battle on account of the 1-2-3 and play 5-6 or more players on one side (and all this taking into account the above written); a number of unbalanced cards wrong for years; the combat rating of the equipment exhibited is often absolutely not true, and then right after months, which leads to distortions in the balance sheet;
2 - no gameplay, and in battle, the people involved anyhow it, because the victory of the few who are interested;
inadequate moderators who tinder and close the threads with an indication of the shortcomings of the game (but leave various delusions, such as when the Armata?);
3 - the game master did not know what is fair play (and basic fairness), and declares that to enter the battle at the expense of 1-2-3 and play in a random battle five of us-six of us is the norm. Despite the fact that the average player can create a squad of just 4 players;
4 - there is no atmosphere in the game - there tech 2 plays against the post-war World (e.g. ZSU based on the BTR-152 plays from an early Pz.III and IV), and the representative of the developer responds that the atmosphere in the game is beautiful explosions;
5 - almost every big patch is introduced unbalanced premium equipment, then to the next patch she dressed, and introduced a new imbocco (or Imotski), and so over and over again;
6 - even the Sun is very blinding one of the teams of developers do not want rules, and this imbalance has been going 6 years;
yet there is a dark pryemna night where nothing is visible (no tanks, no planes).

So I do not advise.

A
Ave Dominus Nox 14.09.19

And then you can go into battle on account of the 1-2-3 and win number. This requires at least a training regiment of 2 players and voice communication. In the first group one regimental gaining players completely, and the second maybe less - the main thing that total number of 1 regiment was not more than 4. Put 1 server and click to fight at the expense of 1-2-3. Playing and winning the crowd on one side. Occasionally throws only one unit, so there is an important reaction in order to catch the output, in order to lower the squad got into a fight.
For example shelves F1, TIRAN, 3BEHO, players VaSiN, MOCCAT almost every day show skill of game in 5-6 dug in randomness, when entering on a 1-2-3 (aviation AB, BR 3.0-4.3). Therefore, it is 99.5-100% wins.
The game master approve of such actions (there are screenshots of the answers). That's the honest game...

S
Spartak4785 14.09.19

We are Jedi knights, we are the fighters against evil,
dark power tie knot.
Bad people broke out of their thunder,
get on the tower with a flaming sword.
https://clck.ru/Hwgr3

D
Dmitriy Burundukov 04.10.20

War Thunder. How many good memories of this game, these game nights, games with friends, pumping tanks and Donat... All this was from 2014 to 2018.Then I left this game rated "5." Now, I decided to leave a review and change the grade to "2."Why? It's as simple as that. My favorite tank is from the USSR branch- IS-6. In March 2020, I decided to download the game again and see how it is, remember the past and plunge back into this wonderful world of tanks. I remember perfectly well that the game was combined with planes and tanks, it really rolls, but what the hell did you shove helicopters in the combat rating,where are the Soviet tanks of the type IS-6? In the group on this game, none of me have such complaints. About Donat, combat rating and negative balance on high tanks I will not write even, here and so everything is clear. This game is dead for me.
2/5
P.S. The same IS-6 was a stick-bending at one time, premium technology is higher than the standard on 2 heads. However, when players get off, there is always a cut in the characteristics (nerf) under the noise.

N
Neo_GSCDLR 02.12.20

Dmitry Burundukov
It's just that Isyan Sixth was too spare when he was punched in the forehead only by the kumuli. (In the lure and the tower flew only on big holidays). So yes, suffer. Like everyone else. Tundra's thief is a game about burning fart and pain.

N
Neo_GSCDLR 17.12.20

I will leave my honest and almost unbiased review. (Forgive me, snails are doing everything to awaken in the players all the rage and hatred that are in the depths of a person)
Lost the game since patch 1.41. I prefer land. Aviation and navy - not interesting, although there are some airplanes and helicopters, I can make frags with aviation. It's just not interesting. Zashkvar.
Positive in the game
- Graphics and optimization. On average modern hardware, you can play up to 4k. The new patch brings dlss 2.0. (but I highly do not recommend playing on non-ultra-low graphics)
- sounds. The flight of aviation is gorgeous (although it is often accompanied by death). Shots are also ok. Engine sounds ... GTE - ok, but diesels suck. It got even worse. Re-gasing sounds disgusting.
- Various game modes from PvE and arcade PvP to simulator mode. The most playable is RB. But on some setups it's even better in the arcade. For example, on tips 6.3. or on tops, perhaps better in rakada too.
- A lot of equipment. There are pros and cons here. It takes a very long time to pump it over. But you will have a normal level of crews. (For example, I very quickly deflated the Swedes, back in the spring, but only now, when deflating a new top, I scored 60 crew points and bought "experts".) And the setup turns out to be large and uniform for RB.
- Relatively low weight of the client.
- Come across interesting and pleasant maps
- Detailed models of equipment. For example, on Jagdpanther V, on Leo A1A1, A1A5, 2A5, 2A6 you can admire for a long time. Well, or on the IS-2 '44 with tracks and nets in camouflage and with bushes.
- It can be fun. When the RPU is off. For example, on T20, carry the Royal Tigers, 54oks and Leopards. (I specially take it into the 7.0 setup). Or on a T-44 in a crayfish, you can rush. If you're lucky in battle, you can distribute at 7.3. And if you are lucky to get into the top - my sympathy for the rivals. It's not me, it's all snails, I'm sorry.
- It can be interesting to snip on large maps. For example, on the same Jagdpanther or on the T-44 (American heavy). Yum-yum, they fought for 2-2.3 km (for example, on the Maginot Line). It's a pity that this rarely happens. And now I often play more actively and attack / extermination. Another separate art form of shooting is to throw landmines from howitzers over obstacles straight into the roof of your opponents. (I told you, the game is about BDSM.)
- What else can you pick from the pros? Well, as if the opportunity to play without donations at all, while earning premiums. equipment, amplifiers and other nishtyaki. (But it's much easier to donate.)
If I remember something, I'll add more. Now about the cons.
Cons of the game
- If you like playing on tanks, then I'm sorry, you're here for cannon fodder and food for aviation. There are no combat modes without aircraft. (There was once an arcade game without gays on airplanes and helicopters)
- The second minus follows from the first. Air defense means. In RB. The most effective thing is probably to have your own planes. He bombed the rear wheel drive - took the plane and shot them all down. But it is necessary to swing the planes. And for me, for example, it is not at all interesting. No respect, snails.
There are, as it were, ground-based air defense - ZSU and SAM (for decryptions in Google, pzhlsta). There are good ZSU on their BR. the Italian coffin 4.0 is a wonderful unit. Can disassemble cardboard on the ground and work on airplanes. There are quite good, but oblique Ostwinds among the Germans. Virba seems to be good at shooting down planes. The Germans have an 8.0 cheetah, which is pretty good in the top + the ability to make several ground frags with 20 volleys from the BPS There is a Swedish SPAAG with a 9.7 radar and land mines with a radio detonator. It does a good job of shooting down helicopters at a distance of less than 3 km and airplanes that are not careful not to fly at low altitude and high speed. What are the downsides?
1. Many ZSU and SAM are very expensive to repair. For example, a Swedish coffin with 6 missiles costs 17 to repair. In case of death, he does not work out this 17 thousand 100% even with boosters for silver. The Kugelblitz had a renovation of more than 25 kopecks before. I don't remember now.
2. Many air defense systems are extremely ineffective. What can be done with helicopters hovering at distances of 10-12 km? Even if it's 5 km. They just take and hide behind cover when a rocket flies at them. They simply cut out rivals with impunity. No respect, snails. Ka-50 and Apache in your ass!
2.1. Small range and speed of SAM missiles.
2.2. Extremely poor controllability and maneuverability of most air defense missiles. Even in a helicopter hanging in place it will be easier to get from a machine gun or BOPS.
2.3. Lack of active airspace monitoring for many ZSU and SAM. Or this search is severely curtailed and ineffective a little less often than always.
2.4. Lack of normal positions for ZSU and SAM. On the respawn, you can't hide from enemy fire; on the battlefield, you also rarely come across normal places for air defense. There are even fewer safe places for air defense, from where there is a view of the sky, to fulfill their function by themselves. No respect at all, snails, ten hellfires in your ass, 20 BOPS in your mouth.
- Economy. Everything is very bad here. Snails are so plans that even with prem it is easy to go negative. Even a good player (Thunder rates the skill even higher). Here is the price of the shells (this has already been fixed, but still), and the expensive repair of equipment. Even with the top logistic services. Also, the dependence of the repair price on the real complexity and cost of the IRL equipment (well, don't care) and, most importantly, on the BR in battle is not observed. That is, you take some expensive Briton to 7.0, get to 8.0, where you are carried out with the first cumulum by some miracle of radiation with a stabilizer and breaking through 100 km by normal, and you pay a full price for repairs. Maybe a discount needs to be made, eh, snails? A container of silver in your ass. In general, it is not realistic to play on the tops without a premium. You can earn silver without prema only at medium ranks on good vehicles. If you do, then I advise you to buy / get a couple of premiums for one setup. Probably better for the USSR or the USA. Personally, I farm at 7.0 - m46 tiger (got it for half the price) and m20 (got it for bonds). For the fight with prem and amp 300% silver raised 418 k.
- "free" boosters, which are given for entering the game or for bonds, as well as once a day for pve in the air and on the ground. Useless crap. Snails make it so that you drain this booster. Actually, it turns out to farm only silver, only on amers and then 50/50. XP boosters almost always merge with results worse than a good fight without a booster. A cubic meter of gilded lead in your ass, snails.
- about the quality of the servers, memes are diverging in the community (judging by the chats in battles) If you have optics to the house and a cable from the router to the computer, then your connection is not a weak point in the link. All the same, there will be packet losses, downloading ping, etc. I do not recommend playing through 3g / 4g and via WiFi 802.11n at all.
- teammates / allies. Just take it for granted that 90% of the oligophrenic Alekhanov with developmental delays and disabilities play the game, with a two-digit IQ value. And it's good if more than 80. Don't be surprised if the message drops the bomb on you. (Remember the prices for repairs). Or deploy it sideways under enemy fire. Or it will simply create some kind of game. The most innocuous thing is the bombing in the chat that the team is noob, although he himself did not make a single frag and hangs somewhere in the second half of the team's list in terms of performance in battle.
Do not expect any adequate actions from teammates in battle. Those who wait for capture near the point are almost extinct. Don't look for those who monitor the situation in battle, look at the summary of the battle and the mini-map. Just sighted, who sees an opponent 10 meters in front of him ... Well, 50/50. From the majority of players, the only option is a knife in the back. Do not rely on team play.
- Hell has its own cauldron for the card maker / map designer. Stones-traps, impassable govna, invisible obstacles, traps from which you cannot get out - everything is in the style of BDSM.
- the most important thing is the equalization of stats and RPU. I once had a stat under 90%. Then the snails said "good" and the stata went down. I do not know how the permissible level of percentage of victories is determined and so on, but it is clearly not mine to look at. Of course, there is a difference between 40% and 60%, but I fully admit that there are really good players in the tundra with a stat of about 50% and below. Once in the tundra it was really possible to drag battles into one mug, now it doesn't work. And any statistic reflects abilities very indirectly. Let's just say that RPU is an instrument of the communist system of Vor-Tundra leveling. It is disabled or it can work against your rivals / in your favor, if it was enabled for you for a long time before. How does it manifest? Whatever in bad luck. But we must distinguish: there is bad luck, when a helicopter just focuses you and destroys all your equipment in a combat exit after exit, namely the RPU, when you take an air defense system, launch a rocket at it, it may not even dodge, but the rocket only scratches its paint. This is the RPU. Or when you shoot a kinetic projectile at the enemy's side at an ideal angle, the penetration at a distance of removal exceeds the thickness of the armor by 1.5-5 times and there is no penetration. Or ricochet, yeah. Well, you know, ricochets from the Hellcat, or when the VLD T-34 does not break through, for example, by the Jagdtigr's chamber or Pak / KVK43, or by the Abrams BOPS, etc. penetration at a distance of removal exceeds the thickness of the armor by 1.5-5 times and there is no penetration. Or ricochet, yeah. Well, you know, ricochets from the Hellcat, or when the VLD T-34 does not break through, for example, by the Jagdtigr's chamber or Pak / KVK43, or by Abrams BOPS, etc. penetration at a distance of removal exceeds the thickness of the armor by 1.5-5 times and there is no penetration. Or ricochet, yeah. Well, you know, ricochets from the Hellcat, or when the VLD T-34 does not break through, for example, by the Jagdtigr's chamber or Pak / KVK43, or by Abrams BOPS, etc.
Another example is when I go to the old account and with the T-44 chamber BR 365A I punch from 1300 meters of the Panther 2 VLD and with a one-shot. At the same time, as the same VLD Panther-2 on the main account sometimes does not break through with the most powerful chambers and spills in the game with three times more penetration. (Shells T-10m or is-7 / ob279).
Or there was one more case. When I was rolling the American ZSU M42 Duster, I blew up the IS-4M head-on at an angle. The shells flew under the tower and pierced it, although theoretically they could NOT.
"Thunder Show" should have been called "fucking circus in the tundra, or see how good it is for the Alekhans, come and donate."
- famous cheaters. Probably the well-known Verve regiment, all sorts of rips, individual celebrities, like ChSV (152mm land mine in your ass, m * dila). There are channels on YouTube, see. For example, wt volkot shoots reviews on these ghouls. Personally, he himself at least once met one chela last winter, who rode the Ariets. Two fights he came across to me, I watched replays and every time he shoots through the smoke, bushes, grass, across the entire map, where nothing is visible either on ULQ graphics, or in a thermal imager, or from a third person, in any way. I myself am a master of shooting from the third person and in the blind through the bushes, but such accuracy and intuition even I cannot see. 1-2 blind frags - skill, intuition and luck, RPU against opponents, and 5 blind frags - only cheats.

PS I sincerely apologize for the volume of the review and for the typos. What I noticed, I fixed it.

N
Neo_GSCDLR 17.12.20

And at the expense of anti-aircraft guns. The snails are so fond of aviation that 100% after the destruction of the helicopter aircraft ("equipment destroyed") 100% a rocket arrives and destroys the ZSU / SAM. This is how it works now. That is, you can count on a maximum of one frag. Well, either the RPU is fixated on me and does not turn off.

N
Neo_GSCDLR 17.12.20

Another RPU method is the appearance of packet loss and ping even with cable Internet (optics up to gpon'a and high-quality copper and network nodes in LAN), as well as freezes on fremrate. My war thunder is running at maximum speed in UWQHD> 100 fps, and now at ultra-low grafonia it freezes up to 30 fps and below. Snails, you are a scum, RTX 3090 in your ass, freaks.

C
CSIL 17.12.20

I also played on the beta test, I really liked the game, played throughout the year, every day with friends on Skype, it was very cool entertainment for us. But unfortunately when the game came out all our achievements went into oblivion and we stopped playing)

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

best of the best