3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipman4 23.12.19 01:01 pm

What do you think about the graphics the Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met video/topics about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher. Personally, I was quite pleased, especially with my stove 450 playing with a resolution of 1600x900, but low textures. However, I won't deny the fact that with low settings the game turns into quite a soap kintz.
But knowing what a great and detailed world with tons of quests and NPCs, do not forget that it's not pulled computery. But considering !!!ONLY!!! graphics (physics, study of the world, etc) would put 8/10
Would like to know your opinion.
207 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 23.12.19

There is good graphics are great!))

L
Lethal Weapon 23.12.19

Write about the kids whose computer not launched, here and whine. The graphics are excellent.

A
AniSunrise TV 23.12.19

fx6300 4.5 MHz, Radeon hd7950 1.1 MHz
Ultra, 50-60 fps
Graphics and optimization - ideal
about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher they say those who are beguiled sympathetic crappy PC\driver\hand with the problems of the game.

E
Epic84 23.12.19

Graphics on high, especially impressed by the change of weather, at night or during rain the wind bends the trees in real life and horror leads. in General, the game is 10/10 it is necessary to put.

M
MedvediVodki 23.12.19

One of the most beautiful games at the moment.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.19

What to think about it? Cool graphics, awesome lighting, very beautiful picture it creates, especially at dawn somewhere in the mountains on one of the Islands of Skellige, or a very dark forest in Velenje. By the way just remembered, near the house with the quest the fall of the house Reardon found the devil and a pack of wolves, the place itself is grim, the class in General.
Well, with that resolution and low textures over soap is, I have 1280x1024 with low settings(because the computer will burn nah*R, if there are more), it was evident that some of the armor textures slightly blurred, but no more.
Nicholas Bieleu
And the fanatics(it is the fanatics, not fans) of pollica 4 write.

B
BarackKamacho 23.12.19

Standard graphene,big deal

x
xDangerxZonex 23.12.19

Yes, Those Say Those Who Want This Game But Can't Enjoy Yourself))) And So For Me In The Game And The Graphics And All Perfectly Worked

R
RYBA_ 23.12.19

Wonderful and gorgeous graphics

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Details - there are clumsy moments. But if you watch the whole thing better at the moment. Very atmospheric in the whole detailed. As animation.
Whining only fans of the fall and the owners are shit computers.

i
ipman4 23.12.19

People that would not create a superfluous subject I'll ask you, have you ever had to complain about the design world ? You had jam and the like ? I myself am more than satisfied, but dug already

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

ipman4
On skellige there's a moment at the peak of the mountain. There is still the lair of the monsters. The fortress itself was okay, but you accidentally fall into the texture. Escape is possible, but still the time is=)))
And so everything is OK.

N
Nikita237 23.12.19

Nicholas Bieleu
Ultra, 50-60 fps
Are your dreams?
Epic84
at night or in the rain, the wind bends the trees
What's the schedule?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 23.12.19

ipman4
there are great graphics, not to say that she's the most beautiful in the world, there are games that look more beautiful, but with one very big caveat, it's all or corridor games, or games with very small locations, as well the more beautiful game with an open world, except that of PK Versia GTA 5, division somewhere close, but still not short

i
ipman4 23.12.19

Pavel0198
Yes, this atmosphere I have never met, about daybreak on the skellige or the dark forest you even got to the point,to argue that h is a sin, and I wrote just about elaboration of the textures of the armor, walls, etc.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 23.12.19

MedvediVodki
One of the most beautiful games at the moment.

and optimized, which is important

p.and it's one of the few games where the forest is the forest, not 3 pine

i
ipman4 23.12.19

Dmitriy_XAN
Good that you touched the topic on-line games, because to compare the graphics Krayzisa, and battles the cold with grafonom AC, Watch Dogs, Wicher stupid

A
AniSunrise TV 23.12.19

Nikita237
Ummm... how would you say, my dreams can have serious effects on your psyche, so you'd better not talk about them, but if not the opportunity to optimize the operation of your software and hardware properly, you can take gtx980 under cs go.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 23.12.19

Nikita237
at night or in the rain, the wind bends the trees
What's the schedule?

all in all, the physics and animation is part of graphics and it plays into the picture when on the water there is beautiful waves is better than a static puddle, and then

i
ipman4 23.12.19

By the way, I, if the game with 1280x720 resolution in the Witcher and many other games I've seen as masochism, then Looking dogs I played without any discomfort.