3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipman4 23.12.19 01:01 pm

What do you think about the graphics the Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met video/topics about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher. Personally, I was quite pleased, especially with my stove 450 playing with a resolution of 1600x900, but low textures. However, I won't deny the fact that with low settings the game turns into quite a soap kintz.
But knowing what a great and detailed world with tons of quests and NPCs, do not forget that it's not pulled computery. But considering !!!ONLY!!! graphics (physics, study of the world, etc) would put 8/10
Would like to know your opinion.
207 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 23.12.19

LeVoNDeM
Rather, design

s
sto procentov 23.12.19

Good graphics, although personally I color a little bit hurt the eyes

S
Straiff 23.12.19

For the first time passed the game on medium settings with a little brakes(operative not pulled) - and was pleased with the world and medium textures and effects. Then I updated the PC and went on maximum speed, with all the effects and all through the HDMI cable. And despite the fact that took the game completely, the second time was great fun. Great graphics, textures, characters and armor are excellent. World weather effects are simply just beautiful. From the clear night sky with the moon just delighted come

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.19

EvgenyDMT
Of course. And you're not?

i
ipman4 23.12.19

Pavel0198
Over the beer belly, straight to the point hit )

S
Seagal S 23.12.19

During fights some NPCs for a split second, turn into a set of small squares, also happens to the trees during the rotation of the camera. People who has ever had similar problems? i5 6500 processor, graphics card GTX 970

M
MephistoXX 23.12.19

Guys, all right? In General, I installed the Witcher 3 today, run, and I run doom 1. No matter what I say, no matter how tried, on the first screen of doom, where the Witcher 3? They say it has good graphics, I'd like to see the graphics.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 23.12.19

MephistoXX
Speak to a psychiatrist.

F
Fasmon 23.12.19

Rusik

R
Readlife 23.12.19

Fasmon
Humorist, you, my friend)) But not DAI, not the best graphics...

c
canteexnik 23.12.19

graphics in the game is pretty good, and the plot on top!

F
Fasmon 23.12.19

Readlife
If you are not satisfied with the visual facts - it is not curable.

R
Readlife 23.12.19

Fasmon
Yes. I do not like it as better than graphics DAI. As for me, she does not claim any merits in the graphics and design are all dull and have always been, starting from animation time Shepard and ending with visual effects with DOF-prakruthi. Bigleaguestew put yourself in your the incurable place. With contempt, the humorist you ours.

F
Fasmon 23.12.19

Readlife
Graphics of the Inquisition is not any reference, etc. (Although the Persians made gorgeous), she also cut in favor of the consoles (of course, that frostbayt capable of more), but the graphics are hot in one place is no better, and in many details and is worse given that its requirements are 2 times higher.

F
FalconLB 23.12.19

Zazhralis! Good graphics, you can play quietly. Always are such ardent fans of the game who began to play with krayzisov and similar (in technical terms) of games and begin to litter the blogs your whining graphics cut and messed up etc. And people who played the older games to appreciate the plot and bombed for this reason. Duck I'm talking about. who doesn't like graphics of the Witcher, play games up to 2005 and you will understand what it means to myltse, and in fact played well and nothing eyes do not fall out.
P. S this is not true there is no one specific, just boiling.

R
Readlife 23.12.19

Fasmon
Poured water about cutting and system requirements, compare games and pointless attempts ironic Haight - stop your arguments. Record the layer vocabulary the word vkusovschina- should help. Your materskou addiction I do not understand. Easier react.
Frostbayt capable of new Star Wars BF saw...

v
vksss94 23.12.19

The graphics are wonderful.

N
Nemezis 23.12.19

The graphics are good, but if you compare with what is promised and what was shown in the playable demo - just the bottom.
When you first start the game, I flipped, and nifiga not from the beauty of the graphics, but its downgrade. Eventually, when evaporated memories from trailers, experience graphics has leveled off. But it is necessary again to run promotional materials - sadness comes again. The Witcher 3 saved fit study other aspects, he had something to offer besides graphics, otherwise would have waited for his fate to watch dogs.

d
daftCAT7 23.12.19

One of the best games in terms of graphics and atmosphere.and optimized well(with patches!) On gtx 970+amd fx 8300 is fine
Spoiler

M
Mandalorian 23.12.19

rules everything with graphics)))besides developed worked well and made a bunch of patches which actually equals......not an example of Ubisoft even with Unity