3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipman4 23.12.19 01:01 pm

What do you think about the graphics the Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met video/topics about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher. Personally, I was quite pleased, especially with my stove 450 playing with a resolution of 1600x900, but low textures. However, I won't deny the fact that with low settings the game turns into quite a soap kintz.
But knowing what a great and detailed world with tons of quests and NPCs, do not forget that it's not pulled computery. But considering !!!ONLY!!! graphics (physics, study of the world, etc) would put 8/10
Would like to know your opinion.
207 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 23.12.19

Nicholas Bieleu
Lol, so you have optimized and increased the performance significantly? don't be ridiculous
Спойлерhttp://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-test-gpu-2015.html

L
Lisstoman 23.12.19

Lethal Weapon
Graphics miserable there for such requirements. Sometimes even nauseous. And what sort of textures.... in DotA and they are more detailed. Water miserable. The grass is generally of 2D.

A
Arhstalk 23.12.19

A schedule of claims no, but I don't like physics. The consequences zadrota in Dark Souls 2 (+SotFS) apparently.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.19

ipman4
Well with the permission I have, ie 1280x1024, it's almost unnoticeable, but I want to see the difference between low and at least medium settings with your own eyes from your monitor, and for this we need to upgrade the computer than I do on the sly.

M
Morag_Tong 23.12.19

The content of the game is much better than the picture. Especially controversial design area places. Personally, I felt an all-too-colorful/colorful for a dark setting.

A
AniSunrise TV 23.12.19

Nikita237
To test graphics Radeon'e-enabled effects from Nvidia, sensitive smells insanity, given the fact that the cards from Nvidia fps is sinking well.
And we should not compare the performance on default frequencies and maximum overclocked iron =)

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Nikita237
There is a key point in the hair. Implementation of wool and hair TressFX here is worse than lark, so I even disconnected. Without them to achieve 60 quite a calm. And this is perfect for 3D use SLI / Crossfire top cards, and not everyone can afford.

N
Nikita237 23.12.19

Nicholas Bieleu
And we should not compare the performance on default frequencies and maximum overclocked iron =)
There is a test and without gw, fps 18, I understand you broke up and you have it to 50-60 podskachila?)))
Mercurionio
There is a test and no hair

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Nicholas Bieleu
Hair on the green cards work best only at 970+. The rest - they are far behind red. So everything is OK=)))

L
LordHaroumont 23.12.19

What can you say about the reduced graphics because of the consoles? Only that she has not met expectations.

L
Lisstoman 23.12.19

Mercurionio
At lark hairs only on a lark and they proscriptive, and then there's all the people and animals and soaking is physical, and not just the glossy texture of the lark)

S
Solidar 23.12.19

the first time was held on a wooden iron, at low setting and was surprised that even on low looks much better than other games on the minimal. The second time was held at the top-end hardware at full capacity, and sometimes stupidly stopped to look at the beauty of nature, she was mesmerizing.

S
Shine 23.12.19

Yes, the rules there is a picture, the main srach was among the youngest bacarat supposedly OUT of KANSALA GRAPHICS ПАРЕЗАЛИ111. Adequate people it was just a shame that such a bright and clear out of myself CD Projekt RED has nibali all with the graphics. Not because it's bad but because it promised much more. Now the same thing with The Division, for example.

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Lisstoman
On the wolves, the Griffon and the roach. All. And then, normally looks only at the Gryphon.
PS: I was talking about quality, not quantity.

L
Leha-Bratan- 23.12.19

the computer was prepared for the Witcher 3.

s
snoopfrog 23.12.19

Nicholas Bieleu
The lies fx 8300 gtx 960, so fps only somewhere in a field or forest is not very full.

R
Ryogi Shiki 23.12.19

happy . especially weather effects pleased

D
DJBuba 23.12.19

what cut Grifoni all know

k
killycrok 23.12.19

There graphics very cool. If you play in 4K at outrageous quality you can walk on the dark and the quiet expanses of the Witcher and enjoy nature, I sometimes get distracted by quests and go through forests and groves, and admiring the scenery of the world of The witcher 3.

L
Lisstoman 23.12.19

Mercurionio
All NPC hairs) and the quality is excellent, as this hair is at least the shoulders do not fail and do not lose fizicheski when you turn your head, as in Clark they're just going to bunch and hang. Lark in fizicheski hair works great when you stand in place and twirl the head, and when running , that's all. Same scripts, trajectory. With the long game by heart, you can learn where and where to drop hair. The effect of slope is only created due to the fact that lark long hair) getting Wet is not in the lark. Posto hairs become greasy, but in the Witcher they stick together in the individual strands and lose their fizicheski and Clark do not care for it.