3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipman4 23.12.19 01:01 pm

What do you think about the graphics the Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met video/topics about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher. Personally, I was quite pleased, especially with my stove 450 playing with a resolution of 1600x900, but low textures. However, I won't deny the fact that with low settings the game turns into quite a soap kintz.
But knowing what a great and detailed world with tons of quests and NPCs, do not forget that it's not pulled computery. But considering !!!ONLY!!! graphics (physics, study of the world, etc) would put 8/10
Would like to know your opinion.
207 Comments
Sort by:
l
loki-anri 23.12.19

Suggest who has the ability to connect the display via DisplayPort, the difference is that right Oh of course You will not see, but on closer examination, the colors become more saturated higher contrast and sharpness. I have to see it on GTX 770 on a 27 2560X1440 display with. Only do not spare the money for cable and I have zero.

i
ipman4 23.12.19

Nohchik1ant
Wow. and I thought I was the only one

v
vit.ka4anov 23.12.19

graphics at height!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.19

Nohchik1ant
I thought I had one so old) Although the card is cool, the percent is much older and that he does not pull. I think he hasn't exploded yet from those games that I play(the Witcher 3, HIC, Lords of the Fallen, etc.)?)
By the way, Yes, what's your processor?

s
slavareal570 23.12.19

The graphics are good, except for trees and grass.And everything is OK)Play on ultra.

N
Nohchik1ant 23.12.19

Pavel0198

N
NeverSm1le 23.12.19

what is there to think,the game has excellent graphics,music and atmosphere

K
Krrrva 23.12.19

The Witcher 3 the most beautiful game. played on ultra, no myltse or ladders. 10/10

i
ipman4 23.12.19

So, the people, the campaign had some reservations, because I have assessed it for the textures(grass, houses, trees, armor) And for графику10 out of 10 ! No less.

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

ipman4
Well, the texture of the armor and the houses there are great. But the grass and trees sprite, Yes.

A
Anderson777- 23.12.19

graph of course is good,but that's not what was expected)))

A

Mercurionio
But these sprites look good, so why not?)

D
Dzhoel Miller 23.12.19

Graphene-goal!

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Pavel0198
Well they look good overall, if you did not look. In the Witcher at all nature made cool in traffic and on the General background. When you play, you enjoy, but fans find mistakes, too, tossed the chips)))

A

Mercurionio
Every game has mistakes, somewhere more, somewhere less, so to find fault with the presence of mistakes is simply pointless.

t
tesla707 23.12.19

for a huge rpg with open world graphics are very good.
compare with corridor sotrami the type of crisis 3 makes no sense - there is processed the corridor (I have a place to roam), and there is still a whole world.

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Pavel0198
Well, haters always have))
PS: I like the armor here. One of the few games where the clothes look bulky, but just the texture of one over the other.

A

Mercurionio
By the way, the armor is just cool. I wore better armor of the Griffin, I got the impression that Geralt has a beer belly grew, and with bear armor Geralt slender, taut) by the Way, what set is the best: a Griffin, a cat or a bear?

M
Mercurionio 23.12.19

Pavel0198
Wolf to protect the cat for fast damage. Bear is good with immortality. Griffin for signs. A snake similar to the wolf+Tomcat stats. I went to the Bear, then Wolf (as a set). In NG+ I went in embroidered doublet,=)))
I liked the custom Bronius. In particular with Undvika armor for Geralt, Camisole and Algirdas Dress Triss (masquerade and DLC). Still fur dress Ian scoring.

t
tatunserg 23.12.19

for me,if the graphics on max,especially the sharpness of the image gives an ugly effect.and when you put more blurry,then better.but by itself the graphics in the game is nothing special,just the normal picture.