3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipman4 23.12.19 01:01 pm

What do you think about the graphics the Witcher 3 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met video/topics about how crappy the graphics in the Witcher. Personally, I was quite pleased, especially with my stove 450 playing with a resolution of 1600x900, but low textures. However, I won't deny the fact that with low settings the game turns into quite a soap kintz.
But knowing what a great and detailed world with tons of quests and NPCs, do not forget that it's not pulled computery. But considering !!!ONLY!!! graphics (physics, study of the world, etc) would put 8/10
Would like to know your opinion.
207 Comments
Sort by:
l
laur601 23.12.19

Unfortunately the console killed the graphics in this game

_
_CYBERFOX_ 23.12.19

Design and graphics are gorgeous.

D
DenDi333 23.12.19

Gorgeous graphics and beautiful world! Detailing the characters/creatures on the highest level! On the EVGA FTW GTX 970 1240Mhz with ultra settings in the open world 56 fps drops in densely populated cities to 45.

V
Veik C 23.12.19

Don't know who can complain about the graphics in the Witcher 3 but if they have performance problems, then what prevents all the settings to throw on a low cut SweetFX and play at 60fps all you like.Here's an example :

o
olecsander14_ 23.12.19

Box cool even computer slows down

i
icebear2 23.12.19

The best.

t
tatunserg 23.12.19

but in the game, windless weather happen? no matter how you look,constantly squally wind,the trees shake and shiver

R
Rampertumskin 23.12.19

Standards the decanter but without editing the config file and mods not sticks. don't mean presets all sorts of supposedly sweet FKH they are for the Witcher over. Realistic contrast of textures and HD texture mods on the range with, but with them the game is really prohibitive.

N
Nobean78 23.12.19

Amazing.

K
Kirill1998 23.12.19

Bad graphics and awesome work artists

f
fog666666 23.12.19

Кирилл1998
to the point

W
Werewolf1986 23.12.19

The graphics are excellent, the game is a masterpiece, and if and to buy the book and read
Спойлерhttp://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/8743092/

so all fly away:)

T
T.T.G 23.12.19

Overall, the graphics are tolerable, but the pity in downgrade on which the laminated Prouty in the best traditions of Ubisoft. Although it is not so much in it as in a release visuale, which, to put it mildly, does not Shine.
The most depressing is the lack of smoothing, which is landscapes, there is often soap. Water - jelly. Surrounded by a lot of low-poly objects and textures clearly inferior to its predecessor. For example, the brickwork looks like a hi of zero because of the soapy texture and the absence of any, even the pseudo techniques, like bump. Obvious trash is the same. In General, the Witcher 2 maximalistic without active transcendent quality visually was really impressive at the time, while without prerendered.
Like the study of individuals plot and some minor characters, their apparel is. In principle, all. Otherwise, the merit of the designers.
Waiting for the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which has showed how should look like a modern game.

T
T.T.G 23.12.19

tatun
The game has a very modest number of cycles of weather conditions, so this monotony.

L
Londonskiy Emigrant 23.12.19

At the height who would not say, for holders buckets tried

T
T.T.G 23.12.19

At the height who would not say, for holders buckets tried
no wonder, because the schedule was highly appreciated they.

n
nikita98193 23.12.19

beautiful graphics out there. A solid 8 out of 10

A
AlexJi 23.12.19

Count super +10

M
Monster_JAM 23.12.19

Graphics I've seen in the games, good experience great. But sometimes just freeze here in some place with his mouth open, and enjoy the beauties of the world:

A rare combination when the game is all at a high level: story, graphics, details, etc.

t
teruq2016 23.12.19