3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
A
A B 24.12.19

Worst game in 2019? Do not know. I do not play those. Take only after of reviews already playing and mistakes rarely happen.

D
Daidjer 24.12.19

RFL wrote:
Metro Exodus is a Complete disappointment, especially after a pretty good first parts. Poor optimization, zabagovannost, terrible level design, Russophobia (where the same without it).
Don't know what you're playing, but my game was fine, 60 FPS (vertikalka). What about the bugs you say, I don't know. I have no bugs (going through the game a third time). What do you mean worst design? All four locations - excellent. And that in the previous series, except Subway tunnels was that? Russophobia I have not noticed.
Great game.

k
karfagen89 24.12.19

obviously, another vyser kojima

W
WekuX 24.12.19

In the worst stupid not played, and why? But on the cool games the year is very rich, uuuuhh direct.

W
WekuX 24.12.19

Daidjer
if the monument to Lenin to blow the head off, give achivku. can you imagine how they Russophobes, ay ay ay.
I have a friend, bot-Communist, he dropped stupidly) Although the game is very good.

D
Daidjer 24.12.19

WekuX
I didn't know that you can head shoot. ))) That's about DA 2 was said that Homo is. In addition to fag in brothels (and if to approach him), I Homo not seen. Or ME. No Homo, I have not met. ))) And say and write that there it is.
In General, if you are looking for, you'll find it.)))

A
Anderby 24.12.19

Well, from what played — Wolfenstein: The Youngblood.

S
Sergey Nehaev 24.12.19

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breackingpoint

R
Richards 24.12.19

Anthem NSF and hat haven't changed, as his time with CRU 2, rage 2 also has no ending and all content, control a good game.
Play now CRU 2, fucking game, the conclusion is if the game is not changed in the full version of the litter so far, though anthem is alarming after all this time, to borrow not yet.
Stelena the only game this year that Shenmu 3, everything else to taste.

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

Richard
Richard wrote:
conclusion if the game is not changed in the full version of litter too early
Ahah, I like people like you, people bought the game for full price which is not completed yet, and not the fact that will have to wait for a miracle, clearly understandable.

m
maks 1111 24.12.19

Daidjer
fully soglasen

S
SSSR2 24.12.19

For me the worst game, most likely The Surge 2. Combat mechanics are good, but promised large open space, and there we're running in circles!

K
KPAHbl4 24.12.19

was waiting for a few games in 2019 which is not just disappointing but turned out to be a low-grade product it - Anthem, Borderlands 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Control, Far Cry: New Dawn, Rage 2, The Division 2, The Surge 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Wolfenstein: Youngblood.
worst of the worst - Anthem.
pleased - Metro Exodus, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a Remnant: From the Ashes, Devil May Cry 5, A Plague Tale: Innocence
overall 2019, a year of dashed hopes of the gamer. wait and hope for cyberpunk 2077

R
Ruslan Nikulin 24.12.19

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) is objectively the worst game of 2019, as the project has destroyed important the wall (not the face) between the multimedia product, aimed at entertainment, with blatant tool for promotion of political ideas, in this case of Russophobia.

E
Ekonoman 24.12.19

I'm not playing games, so I can not say anything...

H
H0micide 24.12.19

Ruslan Nikulin
I agree completely. And my I add that the game can be bad if it has technical problems, or boring gameplay, or all together, but to fix it or try at least. But when you shit in your brains and watered country dirt, then the game will not save have no Grifoni, or gameplay. It is not fix and not fix.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - the slag of the year to Russophobia.

N
Nilove 24.12.19

vyser Kojima the bottom bespontovaya full game(let's kazimiri waiting for your proprietary Dizy) =)))))

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 24.12.19

Just went to this topic,I'm against anthem,Crackdown 3 and wolfenstein youngblood
1-anthem.How much noise was around her,but in the end just a puff who even do not deserve.
2-Crackdown 3.Well I would say that's not for this time it came out.If would be out in 12-13 years,while still upholding its reputation,and then simply useless.
3-wolfenstein youngblood.My favorite!!The quotes.I have to say I'm not a fan of this series because for me the series died in the 9th year.But that's not the point.Series quite not bad,but not my(Halva,all this fun waiting for 3 parts,if Gabe gave up on her a long time ago and catches lulz with their donarski of gamalon and the stim)So that it was necessary to smoke to remake this!!Some Koop buffoon with the levels of enemies and other things??The feeling that when it did all the developers in the skull hollowed and hard.

K
Koyaniskaci 24.12.19

Yes, generally all. None of the normal game this year

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.12.19

SW JFO is another slap in the face fanatov the old Testament