3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins_Creed_aka_Paran 26.12.19

I agree... :)

m
mr.gamer 26.12.19

zhdems thread who will download via torrent and saycoxed or should not play''=D

l
l33t 26.12.19

already swing) are selling like hot cakes:)

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

mr.gamer Is a classic in it polyubas to play!!!
PS 43.4%

K
Knjaz 26.12.19

hmm, the game missed. Yes well don't know how I'm going to combine it with a Stalker....

H
Heroine 26.12.19

The game was released ? No?

A
Assassins_Creed_aka_Paran 26.12.19

People pliz!!!!! where to download? Through the mirror? Or normal?

E
EDDISON 26.12.19

out! already played ;)

H
Heroine 26.12.19

Well sobstno where to download?

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

http://isohunt.com/download/18248529/Command+And+Conquer+3+Tiberium+Wars 7.46 GB

H
Heroine 26.12.19

ATP

d
daftCAT7 26.12.19

Well damn, I had downloaded and played, mark this as a game,as the video slows down if more or less than the demo )?.

l
l33t 26.12.19

daftCAT
no brakes..in the middle played.. I will try after for max
and on difficulty:normal played easily)
about the demo I do not know..

C
Cheburashka 26.12.19

The toy has turned out super well, what I expected from elektronikov :) and teperecha start listing all the Goodies on alright :)

1)the Graph is above and beyond even the medium-sized companies is excellent electonica diarchic good optimizirovan well done daredevils )
2)Physics and special effektiki made very cool all objecti on the map destructible but eshe just as beautifully scatters sauce very best specials of afection )
3)Suretec old has become more interesting since the mother planet is invaded aleani of muahhaa
4)Vidio videos HD quality made very cool and the game is real Hollywood actors, above all praise , respek electronicam invited actors in the toy dream is betrayed even more smachnosti ))
5)Gameplay in the spirit of 90-x years old and I can become changed and added some chips so he remains good )
6)Opportunities predostatochno

Otsenochka my 96% from 100% after painful expectations of the whole old toy is more than possible )) this is not a shoddy STALKER where I put effort to the guys and a toy polucilasi so-so ))

C&C3 all taxis required to take Shas by the way, I play for the Screen is aleady them for fun there are all sorts of bugs spiders of muahhaha ))

J
Jekiz 26.12.19

You yourself carelessly...Stalker is cool.
And there are multiplayer maps in skirmish lot?
How to look super weapon of it going with those aliens?

C
Cheburashka 26.12.19

Jekiz:
Many multi cards I'm the only one still in multik not played and began for the company ))

J
Jekiz 26.12.19

well, uh..Gee, Thanks for the info...If not Trudeau will make a mini movie xuper alien gun in skirmishes.I would be very grateful.

H
Heroine 26.12.19

Yes the most interesting that the demo on medium settings inhibited hellish and full version nick fly optimization succeeded comrades!

m
mr.gamer 26.12.19

Jekiz super weapons from the screenshots, I know...it seems a little stupid)what is the black hole...which blows everything alive and not alive=)although he did not play+D

S
St.G 26.12.19

Black hole:

pix.PlayGround.ru