3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
S
St.G 26.12.19

And this is Mothership. More powerful than a black hole 2 times but moves very slowly:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Master TcHiPsA 26.12.19

And the pictures smaller in any way? You for such a BAN

N
Nolak 26.12.19

Oh banned or topic closed

S
St.G 26.12.19

Everything has been edited.

A
Alex_bel 26.12.19

Impressions: the authors the previous posts have never played the first C&C, and even more so in Dune2. Why did I make such conclusion: 1. Wow how beautiful everything is. 2. Oh what the aliens black holes are beautiful, etc.
And especially the statements: 4)Videos in HD quality made very cool and the game is real Hollywood actors, above all praise , respek electronicam invited actors in the toy dream is betrayed even more smachnosti )) 5)Gameplay in the spirit of 90-x years old and I can become changed and added some chips so he remains good ). This is a cool videos? We strongly recommend to complete the first C&C at least to oznakomlenie with a masterpiece of gaming transmission of the story through a video. And the gameplay in the style of the 90s is entirely too much. For what veterans (like me) like the first C&C for its unique atmosphere and spirit of the game, And youth (which saw except Generals) for graphics and aliens. C&C and inoplanetyane - nonsense, C&C and robotic nonsense. In the game there should be only one laser (NOD obelisk) and not on every corner, needs to be tanks, howitzers, bombs, flamethrowers, rockets, machine guns, grenades and not lasers, blasters and aliens, they must be normal (in NOD I only found out a couple of buildings, and the units drawn at all delusional). Wanted to make a futuristic strategy game with a UFO and call Starcraft 2, but failed (EA could not believe that this brand is still not hers). EA do not touch your hands pop masterpieces, make games on comics, and then on consoles (to be bought up will be better). Conclusion: for beginners, great game 9.8/10, veterans - we were cheated again 0/100.

m
mr.gamer 26.12.19

Yeah really...everyone has their own taste to the strategies...some thread veterans will like it,some not,I personally like

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

who knows, to solve my hood or not hood?
when in Dzerzhinsk litsuha appear?

screens like after tovo as disappointed in the provided in the demo, the races, and after he learned about the wormhole) I look forward to it pogamat

mothership recalled independence day)

R
RazD0R 26.12.19

Alex_bel:
Well, I'm a veteran. Played in the dunes all parts starting with Дюне1 battle of Fort Tung and ends with Imperatorom. All serish SNS played. Loved it all. Tilarium Vars did and nepanet a pop. Why Lasers? But because it is not a remake of the first SNS, and the continuation of the second part of the series. the rollers are excellent. Even without translation it is clear what was going on. But Generals do not touch!!!!!

S
St.G 26.12.19

spectre from TM

The translation is full of crap.
The hour and went to the roof. Localization:
Tiberium = Tiberium :(
GDI = GDI
Kane = Kane
And this is only part of the brain...
It is necessary to take the English version or pirates

P
PoxyisT- 26.12.19

need But-SD(DVD) plizz!

r
rssmall 26.12.19

to St.G

and your GDI(Global Defense Initiative) as according to the Russian translation, and translates GSS(Global security Council). but Kane is already a Russian pronunciation, in English it just sounds like Kane.

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

Translation complete crap.
voice nesovetuyu? intonation is lame? monopoloy?

n
nais 26.12.19

Mlyn!!!
I want to play too. I have all the series of C&C lost and down. This is personally for me, better strategies fiction. Of course I will not argue and that I'm not all of the games know. Generally, if I'm not lurking the instigator was Westwood? The simple truth is that I don't understand, Westwood sold chtol C&C Elektronik arts? I can say that I identity are, as here mentioned, a veteran, and I can't call from the no bad games.
In General who from Krasnodar, tell, already sold? And then with the net I have no option to download... =(((

M
MiGas 26.12.19

Yes, this turd, I have not seen the game like poppy, I'm so sorry for the whole series... Damn, the feeling that this is just a mod for Battle for Middle Earth or the latest addition to the Act of War. No balance, atmosphere zero, the graphics better in the first generals to play again, embracing screen from bliss... Yes, the electronics started to like our music more than listen to it, the more revulsion it causes... Fi....

C
COLD FUS 26.12.19

2 MiGas
Tastes differ, but I think before us is a strong old-school project, albeit a little buggy and not quite finished yet. A couple of weeks(after the patch) you normally play.

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

Not a fan of C&C but played in Minogue know what neponravilsya Alex_bel I still like it just the EA standards Cantor, especially as it developed. Warhammer -)

S
St.G 26.12.19

to rassmall
Better they would have never touched GDI and Nod
Okay, do not care anyway, sooner or later will have to deal with it

to spectre from TM
No, it should be okay. What I did not like in the Russian version I wrote

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

well then, I'll take Rusko, too poorly know English(I hope napereuli units, descriptions and names EN English)

W
WarmikDG 26.12.19

EP tell me the average price Liz drive !!!

S
St.G 26.12.19

to spectre from TM
There will be translated absolutely everything, even EVE

to WarmikDG
Ordinary version - 700r
Collector's edition - approximately 1000