3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
c
czuryk 26.12.19

the funny thing is that in principle all should not be so bad, because the game if I understood correctly done by EA Pacific, ie people of their Westwood, but even they failed to recreate the atmosphere of the game, all the innovations in the amount of just completely changing the look of the game. No, the game is definitely a must-have, so what happened that left, I think something is tweaked with a Paci (for example suffering a left button, so that's that and this must be left, and only change it on what is now optional for blizanci)... Too uvlekatsya comparison Suprima and Tibara I think is not worth it, still quite different things with their principles (one nalichae in Supreme tactical pause already puts the game on another level), so we will continue hearing from Tiburon as independent product...
PS and the 1.2 patch was never made left button myshy... :(
The feeling that all are satisfied, I see a generation completely replaced, either everything is all good...

He took over the principle of the passage (it's on hard that is), to give a chance to comp me something to oppose, poetmu the ranks at a time not more than 5-8 Mammoth Tanks... nalichae to select a unit for construction like that just kills the desire Ostravice around with the infantry...

WHERE ARE THE TITANS !!! YYYY !

C
COLD FUS 26.12.19

Oh, your mother!!! Generals that are in contact with the great Universe of their Predecessors - that's what C&C 3.
2 czuryk
It's hard for us - people who have played in all previous C&C, in the world of modern blunt strategies.
Basically a normal game, but not the one it's COMMAND & CONQUER. A good RTS, fully standard, BUT ...
P. S. 2 Go.damn
What the fuck is Red Alert? It is also a prequel to the series as Generals. And the gameplay in Tiberiun Sun and Red Alert are different.
And immediately about special effects... Strange, youfan.

O
Oleg77 26.12.19

Skiter
look closely, the ring of magic effects (flashes, explosions) in Tiberium, too, with the explosion of technology buildings are all identical

S
Skiter 26.12.19

Well, I said Only graphics engines they have the same...
I do not deny it. And this is only for the better.
The rest of LOTRBFME 2 is not close to Tiberium wars

T
TORREDO 26.12.19

Really liked the game. The classic gameplay of red alert 2. Just made a new Dijk. And the return of Nod GDI. The return of Kane. The it going with those aliens is something new. In General, I recommend.

g
g-rom 26.12.19

neeeee - only Westwood did a real C&C. in this GTA you can play, but in the masterpieces of misses. in General, to expect from EA the office that does a lot of different games for the masses of sales, to expect anything worthwhile junk.in General, I do not know any decently made them games.

I
Isildur 26.12.19

Polnaya version already out?
LOTR BFME 2 FOREVER!

Z
Zonya 26.12.19

The people I like have long read the forums and all, but such jargon heard toga today... th For map food girl? obesnite Nuba

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

it was Pervouralsky banter of the staff, like right now everything must go

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Well, that was that I have long awaited CC3, and I decided to share my impressions from the game:
1. Let's start with the graphics. SAGE, though patentovannye, looks a bit old fashioned, even though he has added support 3 shaders. Nothing new and super realistic is not added. Although many people will approve of it, because not all upgraded your PC, and a thread of the old car with a Radeon 9200 and 512 operatives (like me) he goes, the more I cut entu DIN on medium settings, and nothing quite Shudra were, without the lag. From a friend on 2 the yaderku with some sort of zhy-force 8-Oh, that my opinion of the series and with 2 gigs operatives, looked nice, BUT again nothing new. And thanks EA for taking care of those who have Fig konfa and cool optimizaciju Gama. The result on the chart - 8/10. On the background of the same SC count does not roll...
2. Sound - well, everything is cool and at the highest level - a 10-minute solid.
3. Video - no comments - 10, some of our Directors and game makers - LEARN, although compared to the previous series a little something, I remember in the first TSE-TSE was a 10-minute screen saver, with battle scenes, there is ALAS a dry briefing, sometimes beautiful screen saver when the aliens are attacking the Earth or when the ion cannon hammer on the temple NODES, but lkchshe would be more such scenes, interesnee would be.
4. The plot... Hmm... 1st TSE-TSE won me over this, the 2nd continued to conquer. 3rd... well, you see, disappoint. What alien???? What are you, dudes.In this universe there are only 2 forces the DRO and the Nodes, and only needs to stay 1. I'm generally very good. I am glad that developers have favorite movies independence Day and war of the worlds, but it is not necessary to show the veterans CC3. Though I haven't passed CC3 even for the DRO, now I'm on a mission to Ground Zero in Italy but th so Kane quickly blasted??? It needs to live, to Node a, and then Bang the cannon and everyone went to blame the aliens... Well, silly as it is, is that you? This charismatic bald dyadka survived under the ruins of the temple in the 1st TSE-TSE, In the second Yak the Phoenix has risen, and then... Yeah, whatever writers of the EA. 2nd question in the story where mutants Delhi.Type powerful faction, 20 years survived... And all... Her. After the attack on Temple Prime and the end of the company against GCD becomes uninteresting. 6/10. It is impossible to give the universe for tribute fashion... Why make such a variety of controversial, if everybody lived well without it??? And I would like to ask a question, I NOD - it's not GLA from Generals. What for to do suicide - bombers??? It's kind of high-tech poltergeysta Corporation. They have a Stealth - Sneaker,Avatar, the air force of its own. This is not terror, it's a big state. And then... I had to get rid of burping Generalskoj and not to turn NODES in terroresticheskoy scoop, especially if you start the 1st mission and see how the girl tells what it is, you can safely in her dialogue solder Comrade... If in the 1st and 2nd part, the Server has a pragmatic, technologically advanced dudes, then some Union of the Chinese-Glassy. Well that DRO left as it is.
3. Units and AI... Raznoobrazno, but it is possible and maybe more. Who stole from Nodes artillery? Who allowed such a wretched arillery to produce the DRO? Return all back. About the martyrs, I wrote a stupidity in my opinion. Why Orc in a dogfight is not involved, too silly. Nafig 2 bomber GLEE gave. Venom nod looks more cute to be honest. Mammoth - cheers back! Mamoth mk2 gave back to Darth Vader and again he it was renamed the at-at walker and ran to sugar the rebels. There is gone, and titanium. Although the units have a DRO really degraded... The nodes infantry - well, exactly angry mob of Generals, especially the gunners, only weaker. Everything else, PTS. even good-Avatar - tin, but the cyborg commando to me was more nice. Speaking of commando - back, cool people, real though guy! Fans will appreciate. Banshee 2 th TSE-TSE left, sorry that it was returned to the aliens was my favorite unit from nodes. After playing a little, the question arises why the units are so stupid, you're going ahead again,right in front of the enemy's defenses. Waypoint not help at all. Taka also rushing naplam AI opponent. normal defense ago attack turns into meat. Stupid AI, even on hard difficulty, STUPID! There are 6 alas-ka out of 10 for results.
4. Last geymp. Cheerfully, fervently, hardcore sometimes. My favorite tank rush is back. But this is not uure TSE-TSE. Generals+Act of war if you want. There is the atmosphere, as stated on this forum, newbies like it, but fanatam who saw TSE-TSE 1 and 2... I think they'll be a little disappointed. Some are even not just a little. Which is a pity. I repeat the expression that someone here has typical - SS can only do Westwood and Westwood is unfortunately not already. Gameplay 7/10.
To sum it up, if you take the arithmetic mean)))... 9/10. Fans of SS will put a 4/10, and it may be lower. Sorry, maybe in the expansion of EA to cope with this difficult task.
PS. Management, EA promised to return the same as previous series Vertical sidebar??? Where is he???? And why is everyone so stupidly sharpened on the right mouse button, while the latter, who as convenient.

J
Jey G 26.12.19

Good game.... IMHO

2-MAN 26.12.19

I'd say that the game is average.
Live video-the real thing

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

The result on the chart - 8/10. Against the background of the SC does not roll of the graph...
Yes you that??!! Seriously?!! Well on with this site for more info....what graphics in the game is Chris Taylor's better than C&C?!!!!

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Re2Vista_2k: And you compare yourself. In CC3 plasticine cartoony units, and the infantry try to maximize zoom'om. Crap it turns out. In SC more realistic and more beautiful, in my opinion. And the shadow of Dean and the lighting will be better.

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

skynet2015
Th there in SC realistic?!.....there graphics year 2004 stalling...no more....I'm with max zoom played both games.....and C&C better graphics..and a lot of special effects...much more....honoring space each review you can see that the evaluation of the graphics in Tiberium wars is higher than that of strategy Chris Taylor...

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Don't know, I don't particularly like the graph. Che is realistic when the DRO in a small box from the carrier enters the tank, which is 2 times that of the container, and such mistakes a lot. And the SS graphics 2003, from SAGE. There is one big plus in the chart CC3, her game does not lag, unlike SC. And so, if you run SC and CC3 at max settings, the result will in favor of SC. And the estimates below because of the ping and Lugovoi of the engine, in the slide show, nobody wants to play, not fun...

2-MAN 26.12.19

skynet2015
I agree. The game is not lagae is the most important.
The scale in Supreme large but the laziness of the game's all ruins, and Tibwars optimized perfectly. On the same engine and Battle for middle earth 1 and 2 were.

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

2-MAN: That's it. And the Generals and Act of War. I kind of do not care on the steep of the graph and the fancy bells and whistles. When muliplier defense or the attack goes and then the brakes, because it is primarily enables you to send and tries all these new-fangled things. Especially in RTS particularly steep graph is not needed, pretty - Yes, beautiful Yes, but not so newfangled to all the lag, well nafig. And if people need realistic graphics in the RTS, let the draft Board you go, ask in gorechyu point, that's where the realism, the graphics are cool, the cool gamer controls everything... If you're lucky, mzhet pokemontrainer the thread...

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

Che realistic when the DRO in a small box from the carrier enters the tank, which is 2 times that of the container, and such mistakes a lot.
this phenomenon is called stratezhka, not a simulator of the production of tanks

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

In General, the SC fanatics get out of here.....discuss here Tiberium war....And th all at once with the SC game is equal to?!! More than not or what??!