3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
O
O_MOZG 26.12.19

cool game but I have more (the balance is really no screenshots of it's power )

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

...but what is that...and the graphics just misery in Warhammer....
And you're due for graphs only all the games DIN?

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

skynet2015
And it bothers you this much??

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

No I believe it is at all POH.... As in other and you

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Illius
I think the imbalance is. For example, a Mammoth with his aprada rail. With him 1 on 1 figure who to cope with, Nogowski Avatar, not Ulianovskaya tripod (this is for land units), still mobile defense. I don't like many games ultimate weapon. Nodes have the advantage in a smoke units, sometimes zaparivat APTS with gramaccioni to carry that they smoked out of houses Partizan, the NODE in this case outweigh his Chernoruchie uncles with awesome infantry and armor flamethrower tanks,the alien is in my all such units no nekotorye attack in the city to abruptly broken off. Me of course many people can argue, but in the same Dune 2 had the same set of units, though some races set cut or added, and super-units are not so cool was the (Just because of his tormoznuli it was easy to make). And what about Scorpions and predatores, totally agree with you. Scorpion after upgrade LAZ cannons and blades on the armor can cause a lot of crap both in attack and in defense, fast, powerful enough, the DRO has to combine anti-personnel/anti-tank group (and predatores armor pigovat, and they climb 1-mi in the fight, it's a bit difficult to properly attack/defense) + protection from the air. Have Nodes prose, Scorpion + stealth, Scorpion fish, good against infantry and vehicles, stealth vs armor and a BB gun, but still you can put 5 helicopter EC that does not require refilling. A lot of times in how I saw how even in the middle of the game Gaishnikov endured this tactic.

I
Illius 26.12.19

Well I'm not the only one...

Here, literally just, set up 10 mammoth with a pumped rails and blew hard screenshots. And thanks to air missiles mammoths can't stop them even planetary assault cariari. Then fixed tanks, built three of the detachment zones of the trooper and the commando, and dare hard nod. The situation with brutal almost identical just need more mammoths. The balance is iron :)

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Illius
Yes the balance is that the DRO must live up to the mammoth, alien to their aircraft, the NOD to neither one nor the other were able to develop to it)))))

I
Illius 26.12.19

If you think so, it turns out that each side, in addition to the gcd, there are two high units. In GDI mammoths and Jagernaut, the Scrin tripods and flying aircraft carriers, and the only nod avatars :)

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Illius
No, node is still a stealth bomber. If there are no detectors that with skillful use you attack to break off. I've played with a friend, it is for the DRO, I NOD, he came at me with a mammoth, well 2ka APTS took to the infantry crumble, and about the detectors have forgotten. Long after mother when the air RAID shoot up half his army, and then the avatars went, tin shorter)))) Sorry that Eesnimi the function of the cat in the Generals was removed - a vacuum bomb, when the buildings sit on dudes, flying in a bomber and bomb the 1st smokes, then he would do it.

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Illius
By the way, I Gaggero for the super - unit is not considered, tried on scientific, under the cover of tanks or snipers, after 10 minutes, spit, set up another 7 pieces of mammoths and made the base for 5 minutes. Tank RUSH is cool, that's why we love the SS, and the grain Spro of balance or what thread, etc., is useless, in this rush games all. The only thing what tactics will be, so it is in the street fighting, when the tanks difficult to maneuver, and missile troops and infantry are sitting in the houses, right after the mammoth or carrier it all to 0 be. We do principialno don't build super units (or input limit) and not figachit yonkou, black hole or a-bomb, play more interesting to become. In General, I expect the add-on, because the Generals were sbalansirovannoe all except the Chinese mammoth, which also air defense, bunker and lechilku combined well in the SS is not done, and that could be all to the mammoth-raising to reduce)))

I
Illius 26.12.19

Just a tactic in C&C I really liked. For example, the frontal armor is equipment stronger than the rear so when the retreat have to hold D to tanks driving backwards (this is in other games, but here realized beam)

In General, I expect the add-on, because the Generals were sbalansirovannoe all except the Chinese mammoth, which also air defense, bunker and lechilku combined well in the SS is not done, and that could be all to the mammoth-raising to reduce)))

And everything can be reduced to the mammoth rush ;)

R
ReZoV 26.12.19

Well I do not like the Kama but I liked the game

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Illius
Just a tactic in C&C I really liked. For example, the frontal armor is equipment stronger than the rear so when the retreat have to hold D to tanks driving backwards (this is in other games, but here realized beam)

Well about the thing I didn't have to try.

And so everything can be reduced to the mammoth rush
that's exactly what the frontal armor of the rear, a figure mammoth rush. although fun, I remember back in the 1st TSE-TSE when I set up the mammoth 10 and the base was sent to a friend, it was a picture when he the army saw, laughed so much shorter)))) now, think of the mammoth rush what could be done, if omimo rails, could go infantry to plant, any thread of the drones to hang, to others treated tryndets. No stealth aircraft will not help, nor street fights.
In General, the alien is the strongest made, black hole+karrier+the mothership+tripod...
Against the mammoth and the ion gun and the DRO and the a-bomb avatar gcd((((

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

PG GANNIBAL
Then she is all like, all games have cons, but that doesn't mean the game sucks. The more who say this about the SS will get a brick to the face!

I
Illius 26.12.19

I like her already for something that gave long ago it would seem the lost times :)
Of course many disadvantages, but the ideal strategies do not exist.

Tiberium Wars (along with SupCom.) at least Luca strategy over the past 2 years.

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

Like you

You don't watch yourself....peacock!

but the ideal strategies do not exist.

I agree

Of course a lot of cons

disagree....it's not a STALKER...here defects to a minimum....

M
Maxfold 26.12.19

SupCom is Yes. But Tiberium Wars is just a good game which is made in the basis of 3 games Ra2 Yuri's Revenge, Emperor Battle For Dune and C&C generals.
And so summarize Tiberium Wars is a game which is made with Ra2, Emperor Battle For Dune, C&C generals + new engine = New game (such as strategy). And it's true :(. But the truth is I was hoping for something more :(

_
_4epHbIu_ 26.12.19

I che did not understand!!! then th, limit super worth it!!! In the demo I could only build one!!! And in the full version so or Lope anything to build?!?!?!

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

Vista_2k
You there, don't get cocky....Pavlin!

Don't get cocky horse!

_4epHbIu_
No, just in the multiplayer dogovarivatsa not to stamp Mamatov, or avatar, do not use a-bomb or yonkou. And so, legally all you want, that is all the buzz SS))))).

Maxfold
Yes, it's all the same generals, without chips of the Emperor and RA2, the 1st two IC this game brings together only the plot and tank rush. Everything is old gamers waiting for something else. Generally suditu far 2002 Westwood didn't want to do aliens, and mutants lived in the red zone. And Nodes with Kane decided good to do this, like using Tiberium immortality lies, and GD were categorically against (Kane until 2047 lived all forever young, it is strange, isn't it). But the guys from EA have altered the plot a ditch in the direction of pop. PTS. sorry, but in the main game, above average, much, but not such a masterpiece as usual, he's in the midst of all the sludge that we vparivayut looks much better. SC is not better ctstate, but in the direction of realism was taken a step forward, BUT tedious missions, cloned units, and topup AI that nashtampovali the crowd of people it somewhere in the corner,with his cards made with a revolutionary technology copy/paste)))) looks no better. EA make the gameplay more focus, and even if CC3 was for 3 units each side, it would be still interesting to play, because they know how to do it. I think both games are strong serednjachki, just a lot of sludge lately, so where shaders version 4, cool graph, and 0 gameplay. And have to look beautiful but tedious slide show. So thank you EA for CC3, though it's not what we were expecting, but still there is nostalgia and the gameplay is cool.

O
Oleg77 26.12.19

I am interested in this question, the developers have promised the game mode is World Domination of this type the War of the ring in BFME2 so if he or we divorced. Information taken from the report of the Gambling developers.