3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
s
skynet2015 26.12.19

spectre from TM: Well, then you can call sc a simulation of the production of tanks, not strategical. And can be called a simulator of robot production tenyu game Total Annigilation.
Vista_2k: I'm not a fanatic SC, and fun C&C, although I wasn't particularly pleased, unlike the first two parts. And with SC I am comparing this game in terms of graphics and realism. And so, this SC is tedious and monotonous. SS is much more interesting. And to compare something else CC3, with heroes 5-mi or with this pathetic parody of RA, the cat made on the same engine, as it's called War Front - Turning point???? So I can say that this g..but CC3 is much steeper in all respects. And in General SC will be forgotten after 2 years, and the SS will be chopped to fill up the EA letters about the continuation of this series, because this universe is eternal, and if EA it in the end don't waste the story delights the type of alien, or Kane, the main alien))) we will gordimsya and 4th part and the 5....

V
Vovan Helsing 26.12.19

C&C3 obadina game... it is long... because they know how to make games for the average car... but still want to see the game in all its glory... so after ubgrade computer unsubscribe vpechetlenie... HY..

S
Syslic 26.12.19

it's just the TWO Dolgozhdannye games (one 7 years, second 10) and in my opinion nothing in a short charge in the RTS is not in sight (the comp more than 11 years, played in Total, as a novelty, but the SS had not even hatiku check it out).
the Igal and then and then:
1. where is more cards? and how much?
2. is there a balance between the SS race and how the race difference?
3. many, if multiplayer missions?
4. I che did not understand Il as the game is designed mainly for the passage? and then you pass all three the company 2 times, and then it is still multiplayer and then what for to dwell on the plot, because he will still be forgotten.... I naprimer in star craft-e was only 4-5 missions and not because it's hard, but because firstly when prohodish company, usually dovolnotaki linear operators is impossible to build maps dovolnotaki polar, in the beginning in the direction of the player, and then to the side of the computer.

m
mr.gamer 26.12.19

But the truth is that the addon will be?!

S
Syslic 26.12.19

so easy if you do not notice ALL the traded games usually comes out, or an addon or a new part, as well as made the game, EA say that 98% is a new part with a similar name, stacija mechanics game with uhudshenye story, and as seen in the latest NFS that wyde about a year. :(

O
ORION.D 26.12.19

Been waiting for this game and in this genre for me personally, there was nothing standing except the Generals who are pretty fed up ! I think the game was decent in all respects , the only thing annoying is the company (In principle , you can get, but nothing new and exciting and very much resembles the same Generals) as For the graphics - IMHO great (many say - why do we count the coolest , most importantly no brakes) and why the heck we generals again with a new story , and who says that there in box is nothing special , then get your GeForce 4 and then label (I think who saw the game on max or at least on normal is that complaints should not be) a Sound above any praises , the gameplay is pretty good but the current stressful right-click DIN. And who needs to be in the first , then remove it from the shelf and DIN , and I personally liked the innovations , in General, enough to prideratsya to every detail - perfect game was not , and never will !!!

S
Syslic 26.12.19

can still answer the post sing a little higher, I beg you, I wonder the same

I
Illius 26.12.19

Syslic

1. In SC and much more.
2.Weak balance is. Races differ greatly. DRO rely on brute force, expensive, node Subversion, and pressure amount, and screens on the aircraft.
3. The meaning of the cards? Somewhere 25. And singelplayer missions 34.
4. In practice, targeted on the passage, and the developers promoted it as a new word in the genre of online strategies

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 26.12.19

illius. You're wrong about the balance, all that you wrote is a lot of pluses, not minuses. Especially about balsamico races. It is specially made to rush things.

I
Illius 26.12.19

I'm not saying that it's cons. Nodes and the rush to arrange a piece of cake. The game is very big problem in the balance of the primary tank. Predatory in the beginning constructed because of the price, in a much smaller amount in contrast to nod. Yes they are stronger but to repel a major attack of Scorpions becomes complicated. I tried it, and saw a huge number of replies to prove my words. Well screens at a late stage when they leave the aircraft becomes very difficult opponent.

k
king2142 26.12.19

Che graduate already? Played the demo. The game is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Played on maximum settings. Graphics like in the movies!!!!!!!!

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

I never said it was cons. Nodes and the rush to arrange a piece of cake. The game is very big problem in the balance of the primary tank. Predatory in the beginning constructed because of the price, in a much smaller amount in contrast to nod. Yes they are stronger but to repel a major attack of Scorpions becomes complicated. I tried it, and saw a huge number of replies to prove my words. Well screens at a late stage when they leave the aircraft becomes very difficult opponent.

For you, apparently the RTS genre envious.

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

It's a shame that Alain few missions and just do it kakayato short pity -(

I
Illius 26.12.19

Vista_2k

I've played RTS since Dune 2

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

Illius, well, apparently not thoroughly enough...in any strategy every race has pros and cons....and you think it's disbalans called...

I
Illius 26.12.19

I answered two different questions
is there a balance between the SS race and how the race difference?
Sorry if not clearly expressed. In comparison for example with the DoW imbalance in
C&C3 is more visible. I believe that the main feature throughout the series is the campaign, and was deeply surprised when he heard the statements of the developers about a new word in online RTS and slogans like RTS like sport... As expected multipleer was unfinished. C&C3 is a great game but we need to recognize its disadvantages.
A contrast between a great race and it was good, just had to make it more balanced like in DoW.

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

If all balance...interest to play for a particular race will disappear.....

DoW is the Warhammer or what?!!

I
Illius 26.12.19

DoW is the Warhammer or what?!!

Yeah.
Went through the whole game. Campaign on top. Although 4 of Mysia in screenshots is not enough.

If all balance...interest to play for a particular race will disappear.....

Why all balance? It is necessary to correct the large holes.
Okay, how many people so many opinions. You can argue endlessly.

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

Illius, but that's what...and the graphics just misery in Warhammer....

I am personally a strong imbalance between the races in the C&C is not found.....

I
Illius 26.12.19

Graphics in games last. In 2004 Warhammer was the most beautiful strategy together with Ground control2. But even now (especially after agonov) all play.

PS And Xbox360 someone in C&C played? :)