3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
20MIRAI02 02.01.20

The game is very interesting and gameplay, and storyline. But the demo I am personally not scared though me out of the whole RE series Scarecrow only the sudden appearance of a Nemesis... (remember STAAAAARS still))), given that passed all of the series games. (not counting the Gaiden)

D
Dark Corsair 02.01.20

I hope that in the remake I finally show to me two important things: the face of Horror and at least some niyogi reference to Elsa Walker (viola suit does not count, that is the character)

A
Aaron Selt 02.01.20

Simply fire. Never regretted that he had made it to this igruli

f
fOXY9 02.01.20

It's just a gun...

Upd. Odd after completing the script for Leon as it was sadness =(
Spoiler

A
Ababkov Denis 02.01.20

The game is super but the odd hike on easy to play have weaned already, by the way, the Sheriff immediately reminded of Rick from the walking

s
serega1121 02.01.20

Anyone playing on hardcore? How's it going?

H
Hudson 02.01.20

serega1121
About the hardcore can not say, but usually I let the head of zombies (!) 8-12 (!!!) bullets from the gun. A shotgun is one, but generally straight to the face. Play for Leon. Are now in the garage under the police station of the ammunition already fifteen minutes not seen, you have to brush off with a knife. Even on the shooting range is a cartridge, where they, in theory, should be a lot more. The last knife (and I've had 3 or 4) stabbed in the infected dog, and more to fight back nothing, and she and my knife in the side of jumping on the garage.

Well, no, I'm against the difficulty, of course, especially I have nothing, but with headshots, they are a little creepy. All should be in moderation. Full shop on one's head - my compliments.

But in General the game delivers. Can't get away, every inch of the study. Who would not say that is a very qualitative approach to rethinking atfaznogo project. From such experiences is that Black Mesa remember.

A
Andrew Nash 02.01.20

Dim4ik126
The Incentive was sagovniki Mankind Divided was vijali and shot snot in the soup the Game is short, COCOCO. Don't know what to say to me personally on the flyers and their govemnent always had to puke. Never understood the meaning of complete the game faster than your neighbor's party. Understand even if it was a corridor shooter, which, together with the cutscenes was held for 10 hours - then the question is not, developers can tear to shreds, and so...
And this game is not short, if it is to enjoy, to consider everything that is drawn, carefully to search, solve puzzles, etc.
Overall, for me personally RE2R is one of the strongest nominees for game of the year!

L
LOVKIY 02.01.20

The best remake of the best horror 10из10!

e
eugen1982 02.01.20

In my opinion, this is the game of the year. Still soundtrack you can put the original. The graphics, sound and nostalgia. What could be better?! The whole atmosphere of the saved,the good old surviv horror. I remember as a kid, I was scared the big man,who went on the site, we still somehow called uncle Bob. So now he startles.

R
Readlife 02.01.20

Passed A for Leonid. 11/10 like the remake and 8/10 as a standalone game. For Aaaad© 12/10 is not a sin to be slapped! A bunch of detailed little things in the behavior and mechanics of interactions of HS with zombies and surrounded by very pleased! Zombies and the steps the Tyrant is the best there is in this game!!! Ah, the nostalgia.
Biohazards of Biohazard today - the benchmark of classic survival horror. Bravo, Kapka! Confuse just a bunch of gross conventions in the management of the movement of GG and controversial and outdated game design: the inability to jump over a small hole in the floor, pure Japanese features clumsy control when bostitch and not just a complete lack of immersively as such. Can be a long list, but I will not, so as not to provoke.
By the way, the journalist from this thread didn't https://www.playground.ru/blogs/resident_evil_2/zhurnalist_ign_ne_smog_razobratsya_v_resident_evil_2_i_nazval_igru_skuchnoj-334556/ , because the script And for Leontius and the script B for Claire is a very strange logic interact with each other. Now look at the passage of the companion and even as it was sad... Too many illogical repetitions and paradoxes in the narrative, but there is no spoilers is not enough. Strange, very strange. Don't even know how to describe it properly...
Spoilers here and there are Mr. X, the fall of turntable is not shown in the principle fights with Birkonim for both characters in the same place, time paradoxes, finding characters in the same place at the same time... Meaning in the passage on the third and fourth time, practically disappears... Strange... it is a bit Fudged. What to do, what to do...

S
Spli 02.01.20

serega1121
Spoilerage on hardcore, went to Mr. H. Sweat my ass off on the site. He walks me everywhere through the mother of his card. Of the ammo I have left only a few pieces in the gun store, and one from the shotgun. To say that I feel panic at his appearance - to say nothing. We have to run from him, flashing heels, running past the pile of zombies and a couple Lizunov. Overall a very nice all enjoy.

R
Readlife 02.01.20

Spli
Spoilergate same brick factory I opened the door, realizing that the bastard can climb stairs... a Tyrant transcripts came out!

S
SvichA 02.01.20

Readlife
So how best to pass, unless Leon And Claire B ?

S
SanSanZ 02.01.20

Toja is definitely the type zackary, but this timcode direct says
Spoiler
29:20

g
gloccc 02.01.20

SvichA
Canonical passage = Claire A , Leon B and then Vice versa

L
Lavuer 02.01.20

Five hours without a break. Started with Leon, reached the moment when allowed to play for Wong. On my hardware 50-60 fps at max speed, except the textures (3GB high) and shadows (high) - optimization - my compliments! Was expecting the worst. Gameplay: over the past 5-6 years, unaccustomed to fear zombies, but this game gave me back those forgotten feelings. Going through on normal (sometimes have trouble with cartridges) and you have no idea what's going on oborach on hard. The dialogue is at a level less soap compared to RE7 (I have one of the characters in the rain like rhinestones sprinkled? ^_^).
How it will end - will write in more detail about their experiences. Yet for the first 5 hours 9 out of 10. A strong horror story stopped at this time.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

Simply divine,especially will take those who not just took the original,because the Remake is gorgeous and recreated the location,and the interior (even the smallest details and elements have kept that as it was in the original,like a first aid kit in the room of S. T. A. R. S.),and enemies,and a variety of situations,puzzles,bosses,naturally, all this is completed and processed.

Due to the graphics and lighting in the game is now just an awesome atmosphere,the damage system is also very delivers,detail is excellent (just visible as small particles of skin fly off exposing the bone and meat),good old zombie actually really pleased,especially after shalka what was in RE7.

Very cool idea that you can activate the second weapon is a knife or grenade,and if you grab it you can either stick a knife or even cooler to shove a grenade in your mouth and watch as fly lumps.

Started to pass on the normal and at first it seemed too easy but the further you go the harder it gets,Lizunov certainly hard did they kapets in the first fast and the second sheet which are armored,I'm in the lab where three of them,tired to take them out,almost all the bullets on drobach translated.

The graphics and music are excellent.

Separate respektische for the fact that you can choose the original music,the last bosses in the safe rooms it's all epic,Capcom really made a masterpiece remake.

The bosses are also really pleased with,especially the last stage, the Tyrant (I'm looking forward to what they will make a cool Nemesisa) and Birkin,from the crocodile of course, I'm a little nuts,four times I ate,overall it's still the same masterpiece, the second part in new,high-quality processing,Capcom this time is really very pleased and did a great job,just got a bunch of positive emotions,was held in Leon,I will continue to go after Claire.
It is for these games and they pay with pleasure,it is a pity that in this genre, they generally very rarely come out.

Blogs wrote that second script and not what I see after passing.

Very nadisu that Capcom will be satisfied with the sales and we will see the same high-quality Remek Nemesisa.

Spoiler

S
Schavel 02.01.20

We can say that it all started as the driver began to eat fastfood and compared his wife with a monster. Revealing, Kennedy is sent to work in the police, in the city of sound - people flee in the police station, but in fact the police is a cover for a secret organization that the society turns into zombies. Symbolic. Despite the fact that the dialogue is simple and the plot seems simple, many details are very good and play at the big picture. The police over art and culture. The objects of the Museum and cultural heritage in the blood. A city that is experiencing rainy, cold night in the reflection of the glass. And of course listen to Leon when running puffs of tenderness. Addictive game.

S
SamLeoFisher 02.01.20

The plot And Leon looks super. Exactly the same rezik of the 98 , but it is even better. But more worse, unfortunately. It is not clear why the story behind Leon B cut and made less open. Disappeared boss fight near the train , and left the one on the freight Elevator. Hell dies in the same way , and loses consciousness in the battle with the tyrant. But the original was revealed in the plot B that she survived, and showed how she threw rocketlauncher Leon. Expect here the same turn, but they left everything as it was in the story A. Like not much had to change, and developers do not have to touch the moment, And although the plot is almost identical to the original from 98.