3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20

Th you videos skypethe that Lee come on it is not interesting already passed chtol? I like pieces that pass more fun to

M
Makar Stepanov 02.01.20

Was the campaign for Leon.
Overall the games are great, but there are a number of things that really did not like. Just to clarify that original, I know little, mostly on videos and walkthroughs on YouTube. What's NOT to like:
First is a Tyrant.
As it was: a Tyrant's throw from the helicopter, it is a short fight, then another, then he breaks camp and goes to a third fight. The survivability of the Tyrant served smoothly, with him give battle. In one scene, the Tyrant casts into the molten metal, after which it takes its new form.
How was the Tyrant appears in the hallway with a fallen helicopter and from that moment on he needed just run away. The best way to escape is... to drive themselves into a corner. Find the small and uncomfortable room where to escape from the creature no chance at all - that it just would not enter, win. Closer to the final Tyrant almost over fired the fire, then returns the mutated. He lost his edge, his face. Yes, it's unnerving, Yes, by itself it is terrible. But really the game first so much afraid to push it with the player, and secondly so deprives him of the drama that it ruins a large part of the reaction.

Second is the battle with the doctor by Birkonim. In the original, as far as I know, it was something like 5-6 forms that clearly showed mutations in these forms. One of the forms was moved on four legs, and the other just creeps on the corridor. In the remake in the campaign for Leon to give him fight three times, while in all three cases, it acts about the same. And the final battle with the Tyrant there. As if there weren't a great boss fight in RE 4 and RE 5! All the boss battles is a variation on the theme of healthy and slow dude with standard melee attacks, which you need to shoot at a weak spot. It's just a shame.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
if
Hm, playing with a climbing frame (this screenshot is especially visible), with a shroud of some sort, the hair is just a nightmare. And something else on the console-driven)

S
SvichA 02.01.20

Makar Stepanov
Spoilery prohodili the next scenario Claire B? It will solve your problem and Birkonim

M
Makar Stepanov 02.01.20

SvichA
Yet. I guess there it'll be, but the problem is just that in the scenario And it turns out is very dull :-(

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

Colleagues - you'll see your screenshots and ofigevayu - how do you get rid of soap? I see two Vario or no smoothing at all - then ladders everywhere, or without ladders, with TAA, but kapets just like shampoo in a fountain - poured- passed Claire And, one suspension. How do you make juicy picture?

S
SvichA 02.01.20

It has been generally Leon And Claire B( in sovokupnosti exactly what I need!). Very happy with purchase.

PS Can anyone watched/passed - there is a difference between the Leon And + Claire B Claire And + Leon B ?

M
Makar Stepanov 02.01.20

And more to the scenario's shortcomings.

Murder Birkin fighters USS.
As the Soldiers walk through the door. Birkin coolly take aim at one of the men from the gun, the soldiers coolly holding him at gunpoint. Birkin moves back, touches a hand some the bottle, one of the soldiers panics and shoots him.
As was the Two soldiers come through the door, a third soldier comes down from the ceiling. Great start of the operation to capture ONE unarmed botany. Birkin in cold blood... is defenseless against fighters USS, declaring that I knew that they will come. Well, good to know, and in this respect has taken? Nothing. Fighters like morons holding the gun on him, although he could physically wring his hands, what are they waiting for? Birkin grabs a gun, one of the men shot wise, for that reason gets a thrashing. Probably had a bullet in the head to wait for and then shoot.
That's the feeling from this scene from cosplayers. As if the goal was just to do a what type it was, but well, such as different. In the scene lost all meaning.

The lack of references to the RE-3.
In D-3 in an ENT game was introduced mercenaries Umbrella, leading on the streets fighting with the infected, as well as the Nemesis and the whole activity is Jill. It is clear that in the original PE-2 to those events references could not be - they simply did not come up. But why isn't it in the remake? He casts doubt on the canonicity of the third part? Where at least a few dead soldiers? Where are the marks on the door of the police station from the attempts of the Nemesis to break her? Where the explosion of the hospital in the distance? Where the corpse of the pilot from RE-1 to the end?

v
vitolive 02.01.20

Makar Stepanov
you were not careful at least 4 references to ре3 found

R
Readlife 02.01.20

SvichA
Claire A, then Leon B.
The game has all five forms of Birkin when passing scripts sequentially from A to A. Fifth(canonical) form appears when you open the true ending, in which everything is as in the original:
Spoiledvirgins:

The remake:

Makar Stepanov
I agree - the inconsistencies and scenario holes mass. Birkin must be pompous and arrogant little man, not the downtrodden clichés from the academic mouse, which he introduced in the remake. Very sad, but what to do(

S
SvichA 02.01.20

Readlife
I mean, I passed the LA ToB, and if you start to take Claire And + Leon B, will there be a difference from the passing of the first embodiment can be identically the same ?

R
Readlife 02.01.20

SvichA
Can't answer now just pass Claire And, but judging by the walkthrough scenario(reached the cable car) the difference is very minor. Added a couple of the iconic cutscenes in the beginning - and that's all.

E
Edvins 02.01.20

Yes, the game is probably gorgeous. If we could play it! Even in the demo there was only black-and-white image, when you try to log in the laptop could not see anything, but heard the sound, and get into the game was impossible. Out of actually closing the game via the Manager. And a whole bunch like that. For example, to close the window boards failed. Well, I think the release will fix it and be happy! Not a chance! The whole diarrhea on the spot! That's what! Many complain that it's completely dark even when exposed to 100% brightness. And it's lucky owners of Nvidia. I think that patch is not correct, if you do not bother to do this despite complaints on the demo.

S
SanSanZ 02.01.20

Good game, although horror and not like Resident Evil series, not played especially the old that tried that Resident Evil 4 and then only friends advised, and I somehow didn't. But Resident Evil 2 decided to try and have not regretted... Finally, the first fit game for half a year for multi-platform, I hope these games will be more. Study zombie is generally something, the graphics are decent (I play on PS4 Pro, this eye gouge as in the screenshot above is definitely not, then what mod?). Music, sounds, too. But the story seemed a little crumpled, but I haven't played for Claire. There is something to complain about, but somehow don't even want, I would the game 9 out of 10 put quietly. By far the best remake ever made.

J
Jay C 02.01.20

Frustrating in one word ! The only thing that slightly disappointed is that it is impossible to remove markers with items and doors, as well as showing the next target ( well, actually what you need to do next ). And two more things, the first is not shown as turned into a zombie Martin Brenna and the second is how he arrived in raccoon city actually is a Tyrant.

s
saa0891 02.01.20

- DILOR - wrote:
But why I have no music many it is. What is the reason?
If you're talking about the ability to choose the original soundtrack and sounds it in my opinion only in the Deluxe version.

Now just chose the original soundtrack with the passage of Claire,this is just the bomb.

M
Makar Stepanov 02.01.20

He began a campaign for Claire-B.
I was sure that I still show) and they brought the Tyrant and b) why would such a house was hit by a helicopter. Not shown. The original was dramatic (although very stupid) scene in which the attacked zombie COP accidentally shot the pilot thereof of the helicopter. Any such misfortune forced a police helicopter to fit into the building in the RE 2 Remake and will remain forever a mystery.

S
SvichA 02.01.20

Passed the game turns 4 times
1) Leon, And + Claire B
2) Claire And + Leon B

Differences between 1 and 2 no option at all, except that the dialogue with Lieutenant Marvin Branagh; notes that the main characters leave each other in scripts B and personal guns with a caliber .45 Leon is M19, and Claire is Quickdraw army. Everything else is exactly the same.
So, you can safely choose one of the variants of the passage, and the second to score well, unless of course everywhere you don't want the rank of S :)

Spoiler

s
snikeg 02.01.20

Hello! Some problem with the difficulty level, started to play on average, and in the middle of the game died a few times in a row when attempting to load AutoSave game asked some shit, but we don't have to read, so clicked the first thing that came in the end, the difficulty level changed to simple as it is written in the save menu. Now the question is how to change it back?

S
SvichA 02.01.20

snikeg
No, there is the warning immediately says that if turn on "easy mode" then back to not return

Here they are of course dangerous did, he bit a couple of times on random "Yes" not pressed