3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 02.01.20

Umbasus
All games of resident evil, the plot and its implementation is the worst trash.
This is pure japonscina NEH in every game and odd bosses. Boss-helicopter would normally have.

On the game - well game standards, the gameplay is left as usual.
10 Petrikov in the body of bruises from the Pistola is the norm.
Basically if they left a static camera like in the old games that little would have changed. Sometimes I just want to include this type. The character in the form of 3 persons moving very slowly, running for example at high speed, he can not, in principle, only a quick go.
well, the classic, the tightening of gameplay available - a tiny inventory, come back 10 times in each location, etc.
For lovers of quests - waivaka fit.

Level walk by the way 0-3 parts resident like a game
Spillercork
LOL
Just need a hundred times walking back and forth in the old parts still, and loading between levels (compartments) are the same

U
Umbasus 02.01.20

Bomber
Boss Vertolet crashed first XD Need to add hentai mode where chase Terence and trying to rape Claire and Ada XD

Before the release of the remaster started to run my best! That's where fierce ad with item management (6 slots for items!). After her remake of the kopeck piece is perceived as a pleasant walk.

I
Igorrus 02.01.20

All praising the game, I don't know! Played all the parts for me so time is not something to run around the area and shoot at one zombie who still come to life after moving from room to room! Graphics in General are rubbish, the plot is shit, zombies are annoying and not frightening! After an hour of running around in a circle removed! 7 points a stretch!

g
gleb_4elnok 02.01.20

This is the best game I played in the last few years.
For the past 5 years I mastered to pass only TW3 and DOSII.
Very cool gameplay and graphics, but above all puzzles.
There are a couple of cool references to movies and games of the past.

A
Adimonius 02.01.20

Great game. Finally with the release of the original RE2 came out really atmospheric game. Thank you, that pleased the young and old men and all the fans of RE.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.01.20

Umbasus
Lol, to zero the first level is essentially 5 or 6 cars which are driven 2 hours in a row because of the tiny inventory!

A
Alex Fko 02.01.20

I'm a fan of the series with 4 parts very satisfied with the game. Stuck in it as in his time in Resident Evil 4. The gameplay is a mixture of 4th and 1st resident. I have 2 and part 3 have not mastered because of tank control, and 1 remake and Zero was on the gamecube or wii emulator in 2010. Now are not passed Resident Evil 3 and Code Veronica, I hope the remake at least 3 parts. Super game!

K
Kraicher 02.01.20

I would like a remake of the fourth part. The best part of RE.

F
FaraonIV 02.01.20

The game is certainly very good.Especially pleased with the characters,beautiful,highly detailed,crisp animation.I have long wanted what we did.cons of course, but I'm not nitpicking.10 out of 10

J
Jacob Broon 02.01.20

it's cool, but strange considered getting at the enemy. then with one shot from a pistol the zombies head blows, then takes 5-8 bullets. the knife also breaks down immediately if there is no ammo - doesn't save at all.

m
maksimfighter 02.01.20

well, it is, in 2019 to seek to make for 3 keys, or some bullshit, only for that to stall for time

U
Umbasus 02.01.20

maksimfighter
The idea had to do 3 puzzles, over which have had to sweat. But the creators seem to have decided that fans of the series too stupid, so given the answers in the notebook immediately.

F
FallenGhost 02.01.20

Kraicher
Kraicher wrote:
I would like a remake of the fourth part. The best part of RE.
There is a remaster.

k
kot942013 02.01.20

FallenGhost
Most likely he has in mind, such as the quality RE2:remake.

F
FallenGhost 02.01.20

kot942013
Well, part 4 is not so old that it also globally change everything, like in the remake of the second.

k
kot942013 02.01.20

FallenGhost
Why not?

F
FallenGhost 02.01.20

kot942013
Because there is nothing to change except the graphics. And they did in the remaster of 2014, though not perfect.

h
hhh-Hischnik-hhh 02.01.20

Two words: remake cool

K
Kraicher 02.01.20

FallenGhost
You understand the difference between a remaster and a remake? If you do not understand, and nothing to talk about.

K
Kraicher 02.01.20

kot942013 wrote:
Most likely he has in mind, such as the quality RE2:remake.
You are absolutely right. And HD textures throw in RE 4, this is not a remaster.