3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 02.01.20 07:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 2)

There were a lot of puzzles of puzzles in the game for a long time fussing with the chess pieces (even in childhood) and so was very scared when the chief of the police precinct neh climbed straight from the belly! it really was a surprise I tell you!
205 Comments
Sort by:
R
Relaxy 02.01.20

Ashley33
Thank I will wait

S
Slipnot6 02.01.20

Relaxy
Realized A or B?
Claire B on hardcore similar was observed in the A on a regular - too. Always ran me.
Most likely not load some script that accidents happen, though extremely rare.
If there is no earlier savegame to pereprohozhdeniya (and if so, poprobuy from the last AutoSave, or at an earlier stage to go through), then poprobuy delete local saves and sync the game through Steam cloud if you have it enabled, if not turn on and sync, and then delete and restore. More options come to mind.
Local saves are in the drive\Steam\userdata\your ID\961440\remote\win64_save

R
RaptoR BTR 02.01.20

saa0891
What is the bottom of the chart you have in the screenshots? Why such a disgrace to show?

R
Relaxy 02.01.20

Slipnot6
understood thanks I will try

A
Ashley33 02.01.20

Relaxy
I understand that is not relevant, but only last night passed - no problems with the script, he runs his darling)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.01.20

Passed both campaigns .Once the game is hooked, expect more. The atmosphere of horror is almost not felt. In РЕ7 I missed it, zombie enemies,thought the zombies would b worse. And now I see zombies in РЕ2 and understand that seven is much worse ,perhaps because of the first person. I would like the odd extra mode, which issued on 15th Feb . In Revelations 2 well enough in the RAID.
Put a six at best sluggish game.

d
dimaor 02.01.20

how much time it takes complete the passage ?

i
inartr86 02.01.20

dimaor
I'm enjoying every picture on the walls, and different references for 11 hours has passed..

B
Beirut 02.01.20

On the one hand, those who have not played the original will get a lot of pleasure
on the other those who played will get new testory, but whether there are textures 2K 50 euros or rubles??? (the same guys from nexus do for free)

The remake of the shot better than the last (new) part everytime and it says about the crisis of ideas in Capcom

In General, and generally positive emotions from the remake

R
Richards 02.01.20

I understand they made a two scenarios, a single on the A and B sort of just a race for another character.

T
Touko 02.01.20

A remake is generally liked on a solid 8.5 but have some questions
1) Why is the lab of the Umbrella cut out a room with a giant carnivorous butterfly.
2) Where is the extreme battle mode from the original and why of the company for the Tofu and Hanka is no timer as in the original.
3) Why cut out the crossbow, firing three blasts in the company for Claire.
4) Why not more zombies puke acid on the hero as in the original and why cut the spiders out of the sewer replacing them yoba monster from Lost Planet which you have to shoot at the yellow dots.

Z
Z126 02.01.20

Great game . The developers showed everyone how to do remakes.
Pros :
1 Wonderful atmosphere
2 Favorite characters
3 the Complexity does not cause irritation , but rather pleasure (besides Mr. X)
4 Graphics
6 Interesting gameplay and puzzles
7 a Good story
8 Two playable characters with different gameplay (though not special)
9 High replay value
10 Two additional modes
Cons :
1 Low duration

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.01.20

Z126
What is high replay value ? That with each subsequent passage will go through the game faster ?

d
dimaor 02.01.20

inartr86
Damn short, I'm in RDR 2 60 hours played and Ass Cr Od 120

S
Snite_Poerti 02.01.20

Passed now the game is completely and do not understand why so much positive about this game.What sense was to do as many as 4 different pass, if 2 of them are stupidly not needed? Pass the first passage for Leon, and the second for Claire and now you've seen basically everything the game offers. And she offers very little: only 4 levels (mansion, basement, Sewerage and laboratory + mini running Ada and sherry). The plot is interesting (well, of course no what part of no, he was always very single-celled). The gameplay is just running around for keys, chess keys, and two electrical items. Too little changes I see compared to the original 1998, it would be better to just remaster made as zero and the first part and I would not have complained. And it turns out it's kind of like resident evil 2, but the real fans are also not satisfied, because there are many differences with the original, the sounds are not those that were in the original, it's 99% of the atmosphere (the music, you can put classic in the game menu with the dlc and it solves at least half the trouble). Well, unkillable Guy with the hat (Mr. Hell) is generally a horrible idea, in the original he leaned from cutscene to cutscene, and then just the terminator stomping and all.
In the end after passing I kept two important points: I don't need to run old rezik ' 98 because I saw almost everything that he is and the second plus, 4 passing I learned this game to speedrun this game in under 100 minutes xD
4,5,6 will remain the best for me, because I grew up on them and not on the quest trilogy) If I want to replay the game 4 times I will include 6 part, even though there is changes for each of the playthroughs much more is the divine co-op, which makes everything more fun). Thanks to remake for oznakomlenie with the game 20 years ago, but to replay a game I won't). Will wait for the remakes part 3 and code Veronica already and will finish the entire series)

A
Amiminoru 02.01.20

Snite_Poerti
>4,5,6 will remain the best for me

Could just start with this, I would not waste time reading vybrannoi sheets

N
Norm112 02.01.20

I was breaking a sweat, when in advanced mode, the Fourth survivor, talks on the radio, let the speaker of DualShock. That was a surprise)

f
fOXY9 02.01.20

Snite_Poerti
Guys you powerful, a hundred minutes on izi..
Spoilers a fling

i
inartr86 02.01.20

Snite_Poerti
when 10 years from now will restart 4 rezik you will favor in every way.. I crack up.. and almost like you will say that is a slag and they like the 8.9.10. RES..) 2nd rezik is a classic.. it even do not need to play to understand it..BUT maladi now not that.. alas..) some do not understand..

U
Umbasus 02.01.20

I have the feeling that the game did those same people that Ivil visine 2. In the beginning everything is cool. However, the farther we advance, the worse the game becomes. The latch on the door to the lab was killed. The lab is a fancy door, and the latch as a police station XD Ada and Lizunov pretty toporama animation. And such a quickie to detail the car and small truck. Notably crapcom dust in the eyes allowed of course. The plot and its implementation severe trash like a second-rate anime series. In my opinion dead space 2 no one has yet surpassed! 6 time passed, and probably will go a couple more times.