3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uran93 02.01.20

oleglogan
it is impossible to pass on the pirates, he is invulnerable - this is a bug!

o
oleglogan 02.01.20

Uran93
on the plus, thank you .

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

That is difficult? Suit at the end is burned in the atmosphere, while the first game was said about the fact that the Prophet himself could replace the flesh and blood on any what he wanted, and the suit turns inside it , About the body, perhaps this is the Alcatraz, just from the suit crossed the mind of the prophet

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

oleglogan
as way download save 100% (there is still not long left to play after the alpha tsefa)

D
Dragon753 02.01.20

so who is there in suit was a prophet or Alcatraz?

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

Dragon753
I said: as mentioned in the second part, the suit mutates, and Alcatraz was generally the silent type, and the suit must transmit the soul of the prophet, and in the third part said: to become a Prophet, I sacrificed Laurence burns it Turns out Alcatraz too, let's just say he became a Prophet. And by the way, rush said, when touched GG said: People. ZEF. Artificial DNA it is Possible just due to the fact that Alcatraz was badly injured, just become a carrier.
Well, judging by this principle, that whoever climbed to this suit, he would sooner or later would get the memories and the soul of the Prophet.(And it is not who will not climb, because the prophet himself is already possible to say a suit)

Still one thing is unclear: in the first part, the island is covered by a nuclear explosion, and show at the end of the 3rd like nothing and was not.

L
Levitate 02.01.20

crytek123cn
Many Islands in fact , what makes you think that the island shown? If it fired nuclear it logically follows that it was a different island .

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

Levitate
Every single one was the same rocks, the same rock in the distance, Even PIERCE around the house, and that the same, even when the camera is moved away from the house, the same stones where I lay and watched through binoculars when I played in the first part.
PS And the fall of the Prophet fell the same way and dropped a nomad(today the first part again passed)

R
RadioActiv 02.01.20

The dark Lord 2.0 - the Last thing you'll hear a Disguise Activated!

D
Dimon_Dog2013 02.01.20

And how beautiful they sound the last 30 seconds.As he said in English ''They called me the Prophet'' and ''Remember me'',and what music,direct touching moment))

L
Levitate 02.01.20

crytek123cn
Well, you think about it logically as possible with space to fly and fall on exactly the Island which is already present (even if there is a chance of 1:100000000000000 that he would drop it there )?)
And the fact that the stones of the pier and so it is all krayteku broke to cut the new tile )

L
Levitate 02.01.20

Something tells me that the nomad will be the main character in 4 parts if it is , if not to take into account the fan comic in which he supposedly dies , and kraytek loves to resurrect the dead ,especially the nanosuit)

I
ImHos 02.01.20

And now the official version You, fellow students can read Advanced -> Storyline -> Units -> Prophet

In 2020, major Lawrence Barnes was equipped with a revolutionary combat system from Hagrid rush Biochemical: the nanosuit.

As binding nanites to his body, Barnes began to turn into what we know as the Prophet.

First, the Prophet was just the call sign of major on the battlefield, but when the true nature of the suit became obvious, that all changed. Unlike the promised Hagrid rush combat exoskeleton suit was explosive mixture of high technology and alien DNA.
During combat testing Lehane direct contact with the aliens caused a change in costume major, making it closer to cefam. But as you fight the alien influence on the brain, the soldier discovered that his new body can adapt, to improve, to evolve. The nanosuit allowed to modify, enhance and replace biological systems. Every improvement carried the desired strength to fight the invasion Tsepov, but everything had its price: With each change, each modification of the body-the major has become less human and more machine, more cefam less Lawrence Barnes, more than a Prophet. Piece by piece, he got rid of humanity.
In new York, the Prophet had replaced his infected sefami the flesh of a dying marine named Alcatraz, bringing a sacrifice for the victory of humanity.

When the smoke cleared, Alcatraz is gone, and Barnes left the Ghost in the machine. All that was left was a Prophet.

The prophet - the car, clinging to the threads of an old humanity. The prophet - hunter of aliens, visions and zarskoi nature. The prophet - the weapons of alien nanomuscle trained on a stolen corpse, and thinking that his name was Lawrence Barnes.

PS love the Prophet is the suit. absorbed the memory/consciousness of Lawrence Barnes
P. S. P. S. don't be lazy to read!!!!! plus the game you can find a lot of information about the story and about what happened between the games
P. S. P. S. P. S. the Prophet anymore, he killed himself in early part 2. left only suit with the biological content of Alcatraz and thought/consciousness of the Prophet.
considering that the end on the radio it sounded that he may rebuild nanocages, I think that the nanosuit was rebuilt to look like Barnes. this is indirectly confirmed by the fact that on the face of the Prophet seemed to suit the structure of the suit. well, masking at the end pretty well confirms it

m
mr_deck 02.01.20

ImHos
I agree in part, I understand the second part, the personality of Lawrence were recorded in the lower layers of the suit, i.e., his thoughts, goals and so on!
When the Prophet was falling, then going into the lower layer of the atmosphere, the suit was burned, along with the exoskeleton, but the nanites were symitiroval, if I may say so, with the meat of our protégé thereby eliminating as a single combat mechanism all injuries using DNA Cephalopoda!!!
If, as you say that the Prophet is the Suit, how he ( the suit ) bouts of nostalgia for those times when he was with his friends!!!

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

ImHos
Well, I did not go there(because after many games where the ending was not explained, I'm trying to process in my head what it was now)

c
crytek123cn 02.01.20

Levitate
I already told you, there is an island, one TO ONE, where he fell, there also fell the nomad in the first part, and then show how the prophet becomes nevidimki, and the camera moves away, THERE ALL the SAME, lacking only 2 boats, jammers and Koreans.(don't make me do a screenshot from there from the 1st part)

I
ImHos 02.01.20

Mr. Deck
>>where does it ( the suit ) bouts of nostalgia
the costume is based on the technology of Tsepov, and they as we know the General mind. plus infected by the original prophet. this all together led to the fact that the suit has absorbed thoughts/consciousness/memory of the prophet. maybe that's why the prophet had to kill himself to break the connection. otherwise the mind is not moved to suit
still it was said that can rebuild it nanocages and not biological flesh. so rather retooled costume than a biological filler.

m
mr_deck 02.01.20

ImHos
Nanocages but does not interact directly with the flesh of the operator that we have seen even in the opening cinematic for Crysis 2, so I think that the nanites just moved to a new meat, and in General, have bothered to think out of the writers flaws in the story, schlock and Africa trash, although the project is happy, but the script homeeeee that zvizdets! =(

I
ImHos 02.01.20

Mr. Deck
and in my opinion everything is fine. the mass of information scattered throughout the game, they are pretty all the details are tied up and explained, except for this one moment (and the options here are not so much. my ))). as in the previous section was a small intriguing mystery. I am sure you will explain in the next section. so we are waiting. :))))
more like saying something about DLS.

m
mr_deck 02.01.20

ImHos
Let's hope that will not leave the authors of the gaps in the story, and there, we will see!!! =)))