3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerBD1 02.01.20

MaxVault101 20.02.13 23:27
He died. And Helena also died. Nomad saved Psycho and Prophet, caught the missile. If you have good command of English then read the comics that came out before the release of the second part

Levitate 24.02.13 20:17

Something tells me that the nomad will be the main character in 4 parts if it is , if not to take into account the fan comic in which he supposedly dies , and kraytek loves to resurrect the dead ,especially the nanosuit)

So with Nomad?If a comic book fan it turns out it stupidly scored?

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

killerBD1
The comic is not fan-made, and created by EA comics, and comic book story written by script writer of Crysis 2. Well Prophet not really raised, his consciousness remains alive in the suit, organic and mortal shell died. Alcatraz remained a carrier of his mind, although the identity of Alcatraz was sealed in the suit (I read in some of the data in the third part). I am more interested, at the end of the nano particles have become way, Lawrence burns, Prophet, but... it Turns out the particles that stuck on the dead body of Alcatraz, like clothes? Or all merged into one texture so to speak?

I
ImHos 02.01.20

MaxVault101
there is already a lot of times painted.
the media mind of the prophet not Alcatraz and the suit.
here is a quote from the notes: the Prophet - the weapons of alien nanomuscle trained on a stolen corpse, and thinking that his name was Lawrence Barnes.
ie Alcatraz's dead like a piece of meat dangles.
and Barnes turned to suit. Alcatraz inside and stayed to hang out, maybe his body was a bit recycled but it is the subtleties.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

Boo-hoo(... Alcatraz is a pity...

S
SteamWizard 02.01.20

ImHos
The principle is clear, but but no, it turns out Alcatraz there like a piece of meat hanging and all this time we played for a suit. in part 2 it was not shown clearly enough. Why did the costume need a dead body of Alcatraz, if we play in costume?

f
febll 02.01.20

SteamWizard
Suit sheath, and in another body. And not the dead body of Alcatraz, the suit is able to keep him alive.

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

ImHos
Fun is all that time played for a suit that sustains life in the body. By the way, the consciousness of Alcatraz is still alive, but...

P. s Not read, so I don't know how many times painted... Sori.

O
OldRaiden 02.01.20

passed.... nonsense. just nonsense. kraytek well done merged Nomad in the comics some and slipped instead of black. And that kruizis 2 3 do not mention how he died. what the fuck? what's funny to kill it and not tell you how. the final game of insanity in terms of gameplay. part of the epic at least a little bit there. and then. due to the music. because the conversations here are average . the only thing interesting here is the question a machine or a person. but ... your mother - as a costume is turned externally into the human body. its shape and all the other were. nonsense. stupid hepi ending so no one was upset that the nigger died.

therefore, the first kruizis 8 out of 10. the second 5 out of 10. third 7 out of 10 ( saves a storyline and graphics than the second part and all)

And again. the plot in krayzise magic, the prophet took the suit off and put it on Alcatraz. approx. however the other costumes were removed surgically and in many cases fatal. and here's the mega question. as the Negro withdrew it from the public slums. Oh kraytek kraytek. shit rolled
and before you say that I was hit think of how much they promised us before the release of the first part. but in the end they slipped average buffoon with an average plot with a bunch of holes and complexities excess, wrapped it all in grafon . kraytek really a lot of good thrown out of the game. sorry.

N
NeverBackDown 02.01.20

At the end of the game, in the picture there are 6 people. Five of them - Jester, Aztec, nomad, Psycho, Prophet. Who is the sixth? O'Neal? (Sean O'Neill)

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

NeverBackDown
Most likely, if you recall the WarHead when the Crazy is accompanied by O'Neal to the APC, between them begins a conversation about the unit (literally can not remember, I can be mistaken, but the essence is this) Jester and Aztec was killed in the battle, the location of the unknown Prophet, nomad on the other end of the island, pause - Remark About'Neill fuck It, you know what I'm supposed to be in the suit. Ahem... Is pereproyti WarHead. (By the way about the fate of Sean, so like nothing is known, right? Or am I again where he prokopakis)

I
ImHos 02.01.20

OldRaiden
there is a version:
Suit the Prophet in the 2nd shot HIMSELF if the suit will not remove the carrier then turn the system preventing withdrawal of the suit without the consent of the owner

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

OldRaiden
My answer is in order. The second part was epic, no doubt, but was not there that, you know, empathy to the heroes, they are OK, will die well, okay, let's go on to destroy CELL and cefop. Then another, in fact, alive from the group of Raptor remained alive Crazy, his branch about the lack of costume, and revenge to those who stripped him, the first sign of empathy for hero, showed his essence, so to say demonstrated the charisma, too, and Claire, in the beginning they hated it(doesn't consider the main character a man, and does not believe in visions), but then when it gets closer to the hero (in the friendly side of the mean), get used to it, and the truth which revealed shocking but on the other hand understand it, there was no way. Also her tragic death covering the Crazy, maybe I'm too easily impressed, but I was touched by her death. These are the pros now the cons, the fact that even though they are revealed, but quickly, fleeting, more is not demonstrated, there is not dock and scraps.
PS Well, now the dessert, let's just say nomad. Fans and ordinary players of the West knew about the comic and not the news of the death of a Nomad and Helena. But here's the catch. Nomad in every way to hide. In the mission's only human when you kill, say ciscoe defense to the end zone, Psycho, begins to remember everyone that died from the first part. For the Aztec, though he was an asshole - Remember the Jester? Fuck you! - for her mother Helena Rosenthal, you're not a Prophet, but Lord how far it went crazy But not remembers the Nomad. At the beginning of the mission, the Scarlet Sunrise Star, we have tokens of Aztec, Nomad, Jester, but... Strongly demonstrate tokens of Aztec and Jester (in different rolkach see only their initials) Again silence about the Nomad. These tokens provide data that describe all the men of the draft nanosuit, a lot of them, many died, either on the Lingshan Grand or missing and suits partially found, or not found, or died in the lab removing the suits. So on page 3 of the list of callsigns and names, there is nomad, but... the Name is unknown, death is unknown, location is also. Yes, and Crytek was planning something, what about Crysis 4. There is hope for the return of the Nomad, or is it such a mystery that will never be revealed.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

MaxVault101
Sean was originally going to be included in squad Raptor, but he was stupid, scientists initiated a blue code. In the end, he was suspended and a free place to put the Nomad.

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

ULTR19
I still don't understand what a code blue, and the fact that the nomad replacement know.

s
sector1111 02.01.20

MaxVault101
you're right
http://forums.playground.ru/crysis_3/777271/
the Badge is not a nomad

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

sector111
Why are they so dark?
P. s Wait. Cake? I remembered the Cake it's a lie!

s
sector1111 02.01.20

MaxVault101
From The Portal ?

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

sector111
Yep. Just there's a cake here to cake, and there's almost a lie, and there are secrets about Noma... Ah, never mind, forget it.

M
Molnenosec 02.01.20

Looks like Syndrome Mass Effect 3 began to spread. The plot, such as epic, and the ending...

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

Molnenosec
And what you the ending of Crysis 3 is not pleased? For me it rules, the complete synthesis, the enemy is defeated, Crazy revenge the same CELL. As they say all quiet In Baghdad
P. s Maybe in the Mass Effect 3 endings and different colors just as surely it seems to you, download better Extented Cut, everything explained and demonstrated, and Yes, the implications of the choice are not the same. Mass Effect 3 is a good game, the only thing it can be to blame, so it's a small number of select dialogues.
PS.the Only thing that's similar between Crysis 3 and Mass Effect 3 endings, both run into the beam... and the publisher, of course.