3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImHos 02.01.20

Mr. Deck
here found confirmation of my hypothesis that this is a costume became a prophet.

need more carefully read something new I find interesting :)

U
Uolitter 02.01.20

fuuuu when the game disc to my town bring

D
Dimon_Dog2013 02.01.20

Yes, POH is a great game)))just a blockbuster!And the fact that the whole island is also nanomaterials preconfigurable in the shape of the island without verasamy Koreans.And the Prophet settled on this island because of nostalgia and memory to his unit,walks and remembers how she ran here with Jester and Aztec,drove koreasex on the field.In General, I ended up back where it started...And then he got into Littoral Tsepov turned into Beta-Tsefa and flew and blew the world to hell!This wakes Crysis 4.So the Prophet-ZEF wakes new antagonistam fourth part,and confront it wakes Iron man infected with the Ebola virus.At this time in Moscow wakes up to drive a rubbish car,which they tried to attack.GG scavenger Petrovich gets hurt and Tony stark will give him a free suit and say that the world is in danger and the fact that he is our last hope.Then Tony shot and Petrovich will fly to save the world.
I think this story wakes.

D
Demigod177712 02.01.20

The ending is entirely understandable, the suit took the form of Laurence =)

The game absolutely did not like,and for the first time in a long time, I fully agreed with the opinion of PG. Graphics effects are gorgeous. As a shooter played with a Bang, wonderful feeling gun. But the plot , my God, this is such a hole. It is a pity that the game did not work the second part of screenwriter, he would have pulled the story somehow, and in the end neither empathy nor drama did not happen.
Plus the game is terribly short, and is correctly stated in the review game on this site: it is perceived as ambitious, but still DLC and not a full third part.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

Demigod177712
Pffff, the plot of the second part hurt tangled happened, and here once everything is clear the first time.

I
ImHos 02.01.20

Demigod177712
the plot is excellent IMHO. the whole game, I worried about the Psycho. however as I played :). and the idea they are friends. certainly the plot is not worse than in part 2. and in the end even this turn was. and much more explained and understandable than in part 2.
by the way, after the second part too, all the story of Khayal.

p
puc7 02.01.20

ehh, I think that krayteki not thought to make crises such confusing, when I created the first part. affected by the change of writers. apparently one of them messed, and the next I had to put everything in its place.
damn, I want to play the map first krayzisa, with the new engine.

s
sector1111 02.01.20

promised DLC same may be settled with Nomad. But it is very unlikely, and purely my opinion

a
andrej.bag 02.01.20

How to fill the alpha tsefa?

i
iPavlik 02.01.20

puc7
No problem, go buy/download krayzis on the console actually first krayzis on consoles done on the engine 2

a
andrej.bag 02.01.20

iPavlik
I meant on PC how to fill up?

A
Arlekino0 02.01.20

andrej.bag
Pirates you don't wait for the fix.
On the face of it is perfectly dying.

B
Blash 02.01.20

Nanosuit, nanokonoko)

T
Treboll 02.01.20

the fusion of humanity with technology plus the future the merging of man with цефом1

D
Demigod177712 02.01.20

ImHos

I will not impose my opinion, it's at everyone. But in my opinion the plot is really not. Perceived as one big epilogue after the second part. For example, Karl rush - I wanted to give wow a turn by telling him that he obeyed cefam, but for the entire game rush's show only twice, and replicas he even the fingers can. The character is never revealed and therefore, his death does not cause any emotions. Claire - same thing, who is she? where? and why? we only know that she is with character, and that she was the leader of the rebels and lover of Crazy, that's all. Her character is a bit not developed and not covered with unexpected sides, it simply dies and we are supposed to sympathize with the grief of a Madman.
With the Crazy yet somehow acceptable, cut the suit, the desire for revenge, the character at least disclosed. But again, the drama around him is not present. Absolutely.

About your opinion that the plot of the 2nd part confusing and worse - I have no questions in the second part was not only the students who can not think could not understand the ending of the second part, in which Alcatraz merged with the suit and purchased the personality of the Prophet. But it was interesting more or less characters, causing the slightest interest (e.g. Hargrim). In the second part of well-tied first (non-narrative) part with the whole Universe - a great twist that Lingshan was a test of nanosuit that this armor is a weapon against Tsepov. Was the point, was the logic. In the third part, just run we need to kill СЕLL and then Oh my God, we need to save the world and kill the alpha tsefa.

I
ImHos 02.01.20

Demigod177712
I have to disagree in part 3 lots of things explained, only it is necessary not just to run around and wait for commercials but also to read notes, there's a lot to be explained.
I dare to note that after part 2 was not clear what happened to Alcatraz/prophet. I personally thought that Alcatraz was swallowed in the consciousness of the prophet. but no, it turns out Alcatraz there like a piece of meat hanging and all this time we played for a suit. in part 2 it was not sufficiently clearly shown. 3 all explained in detail. the only thing that can prevent is the fact that we had more information to migrate from notes directly in the game, voice them. but there is also a double-edged sword: someone too lazy to read and wants more videos/cut-scenes, and someone is hunting action and videos with their stories will only kill atmosferu action/action. there will not please everyone
PS I suspect this was done intentionally for the replay value. for example, I with pleasure once again pass the game along the way, finding more details and studying new record.
PSPS that video about a study of the nanosuit (http://img.playground.ru/images/6/1/Bezimyanniy-9.jpg) I like during the game or did not find or did not pay attention to it. and only after I watched the new other people saw her. Yes, perhaps these are some of the key notes and stating. although then lost to the sense/interest in finding the rest of the records if they were just bullshit.
PSPSPS I agree that we could do better. but, IMHO, by far they are not made worse.

P
P0c 02.01.20

Maybe part 4 will be? Type the spirit of the prototype: a) Passed all parts, after I downloaded and installed part 3 the Ending... interesting.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

And the Psycho knew that inside the costume is not really a major Lawrence Barnes?

s
sektor102 02.01.20

About Prophet and Alcatraz, if you read the data in the game then it says that the mind of the Prophet joined the suit, and when we are playing in part 2 filmed pillars of black liquid at this point has damaged the minds of Alcatraz and the suit realized that it is necessary to change at the last the whole mind and into the body of Alcatraz signed up everything related to the Prophet. And corrupted the mind of Alcatraz signed up in a pinch

v
vbss 02.01.20

And how...