3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexZebol 02.01.20

Have you seen the scene after the credits? There Crazy no way drags.

A
Arlekino0 02.01.20

Oh, honestly missed the credits, I just drunken the whole night passed )
If not difficult kinte movie.

N
Nod33Eset 02.01.20

slusd45

L
LexaFlash 02.01.20

Question-what happened to Nomad? I did not understand. The first part is merged and forgotten? To me his persona is much more interesting than the Prophet.

z
zebster-p 02.01.20

I did not understand the ending of prophet without costume disguise included? I have glitches?

A
Arlekino0 02.01.20

He slilica with the nanosuit , as I understand it the DNA of human and alien technology have created a symbiosis.

A
Avtovolk 02.01.20

I specifically worked long and hard waiting, when will the subtitles, because I hoped that something will show, as it was in the Dead spase 3, and was pleasantly surprised. Crazy is all done))

E
EX_i_LE 02.01.20

Who already passed the game?

M
MaxVault101 02.01.20

LexaFlash
He died. And Helena also died. Nomad saved Psycho and Prophet, caught the missile. If you have good command of English then read the comics that came out before the release of the second part.

N
Nod33Eset 02.01.20

joker91196
For a long time)
Spending 4 hours 20 minutes

A
Avtovolk 02.01.20

joker91196
I went 5-45 on veteran

N
Nod33Eset 02.01.20

Avtovolk
Do you also think that not enough?

A
Avtovolk 02.01.20

Nod33Eset
Yeah, I just came to talk. And so would I like more and more, especially the game tightened when he appeared they tried and almost did not of people from CELL
Maybe somewhere in a month will attempt to work on the warrior of the future.

A
Arlekino0 02.01.20

Just do as said in the story of the Berlin crisis worthy of all praise, great characters, nice location, good presentation of the event, plenty of wow-effects and other pleasant things, but the ending... The best part. So epic and colorful had to end mass effect )
Nod33Eset
Thank for the video )

S
SoskOFF 02.01.20

Uh guys about Alcatraz forgot ? He's in a suit, and not a Prophet, like Alcatraz became the Niger Prophet ? What they Smoking something ?

D
Dreamcatcher888 02.01.20

By the way I also do not understand what happened to Alcatraz! Was he at all? Or is this prophet had a split personality?

i
iDominion 02.01.20

Apparently Alcatraz was also black and was similar in appearance to Laurence Barnes (Prophet). Because in the end face it is more cute than the Barnes. Imagine how the Prophet caught in the sea dude like myself))
Well, or alternatively, it can prevraschatsya anyone, and chose his true appearance.

A
Anderby 02.01.20

Yes, another nonsense.

The third part is not friends with the story of the second as well as second with the plot first.

A
Arlekino0 02.01.20

SoskOFF
DomTnTon
Actually, remember how the girl was saying during the movie, now that nano particles can transform into anything, as the suit sewn AI he was able to transform into the form which is fished from the memories of Barnes * or prophet*.Because I believe it is still two different personalities, but the fact remains that the conversion and merger is successful)

o
oleglogan 02.01.20

Who passed on the pirates boss alpha ZEF?