3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlekino0 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Discussion of the ending (spoilers!) (Crysis 3)

Well, gentlemen, as you a sort of happy end, a complete symbiosis of machine and man *we've seen* but the epic at the end of the crisis many times more.
What are your ideas guess what had become of a prophet in the full sense?
149 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 02.01.20

InfineonBS
good to be clever, anyone should read, if you don't like take away their 3 and a message, 2 of which are flood, and the topic will be less

s
sector1111 02.01.20

vovann1998
I have no idea
I think it's just such an irony. how it all began - and ended

D
DeN BiostaR 02.01.20

can the Negro as the terminator goes back in time and dig out Tsepov,and the launch technology of the nanosuit)

D
DeN BiostaR 02.01.20

well, a Negro by the way probably the syndrome of God,Cho cool suit became part of his body,me like the termination personally

N
Neolwen 02.01.20

XS already written or not, it seemed to me that the house on the shore (from the first part) it is at least a hint of what the next part will be no corridor, and will return to the big map.

R
RevizorAssasin 02.01.20

As always epic and beautiful. With regard to the group Predator everything is very clear (not taking into account Nomad is a separate issue). What is Crysis 4 ?

e
extrem4x4 02.01.20

need not crysis 4 a crysis 1.5 :D
and then the first and second parts in General, like different games...

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

Old Salt Crab
And who now knows about this?

a
aifi 02.01.20

Guys, no one thought that the nanosuit with the crazy merged. These findings from the last movie. allegedly, when he was crouching. why just issue was, if he has no suit.

s
sector1111 02.01.20

aifi
a drug addict?

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

aifi
Who me?

I
Infiltrator 02.01.20

Interestingly Alcatraz's body is altered in Barnes finally. Do him no more action will be.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 02.01.20

Psycho was a pity at the time when the Prophet tried to get him out of the plane of this after the battle with alpha Cefam, immediately the idea was that Crytek wanted to kill him and did it on purpose, but no, they kept the crazy, to me it was very memorable with a Warhead so one of the important characters, the ending is epic nowhere! So it needs to end a good trilogy, and nothing in AC3, so many parts played GG, and then - Oh, I died! Crysis 3 is a wonderful game, and the sound it great. There was a moment that really spoke to me.

a
aifi 02.01.20

the movie psycho will revise the beginning of the topic. he caused such thoughts from me, Lord.

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

aifi
In the final game everything is as clear as possible is filed, where such wonderful insights?

X
Xpessar 02.01.20

Did not notice that before the game we offer to be trained in a specially created not clear the spot a La animus in aviation, perhaps when he fell, the prophet, he fell into a coma as Desmond , and the island is the simulation of the suit , as that island in revelation. Maybe we do inside the mind of the costume where you will fight two minds : Prophet and Alcatraz.

I
Infiltrator 02.01.20

Xpessar
And it's interesting.

s
sector1111 02.01.20

I said, Crysis 3 ends the story of a squad of Raptor, so if that is what will be on the history - max DLC for Crysis 3

U
ULTR19 02.01.20

sector111
You can also always do a prequel.

X
Xpessar 02.01.20

ULTR19
or a prologue so it's between the events of kruzis 2 and 3 . There's also the crazy was wearing the new armor. Because varhed were crazy and maybe we are waiting for the company of psycho. It is always interesting to observe other gg ie prophet