3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20

Mod completely in Russian ;)

D
DarkWarlock 02.01.20

Links to the patches don't work.

D
DarkWarlock 02.01.20

And the new quests you come up with or is it cut?
Mod - taxis.
TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING!!!

G
Gothic Master 02.01.20

For those who cannot download the patch here is an alternative link:
http://slil.ru/22505106/1286684234/goldenmod_patch14.exe

Most of the quests are cut and not modified by the authors of the Goths , but there are invented...

D
DarkWarlock 02.01.20

Can you write that up?

M
Milten 02.01.20

Mod TAXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Milten 02.01.20

Here to download version 1.07, the latest.Weight 10,342 MB

A
Asmund 02.01.20

Downloaded Goldenmod. Put. I wrote that Not found the original version of the program GothicMod v1.08k What does that mean???

D
Dolban 02.01.20

This means that not found the original version of the program GothicMod v1.08k.

To run mods require this program. Do you have it? I think not. Download, install, then ask.

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

By the way, I wrote the same thing: not found ....
Looked at the disc - version of 1.08. Bought in the store (not like a pirate). So what's the deal?
And what is the patch (sorry for the dullness). Why is it needed and what does he do?

D
Dolban 02.01.20

Snatak:
To run any mod you need a program GothicMod v1.08k.

Only after this mod starts... But will need to start the gothicstarter and choose the startup type mod Golden Mod

Now the next patch is the patch. A small (relatively) program that treats bugs and other bugs.

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Went to the link, there is written in German what you need to do to download Opera, so I only boom-boom...

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

No, it says to download, it is necessary from the server to enter and send a notification. Clambered their entire server not found the link to install the Mod to 1.8

D
Dolban 02.01.20

Soooo.... great. In addition to everything else, and growl for the German... will correct Now:
Try click on that. If you gluknet, then manually go to the page and hit Tama on the button Download.

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Thank you, kind-hearted man, downloading.....
And so tired of this Diccuric to play (1st and 2nd Gotha has passed) - it is stupid, and I already wiped out all the arrows and bolts, and don't give new...

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Downloaded gothic1_playerkit-1.08 k, is not unpacked. Not active button set in the setup wizard. What is the only way he wasn't trying to point out - to no avail. What it can be?

D
Dolban 02.01.20

What it can be?
1) the stupid computer (it's old bug again with the Format command)
2) In the hands of the curves (this is even more old bug, how treated - ask around on the forum)

If you complain about the installer, download here. Can more links 20 to give the same file...
=)

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

That hands not from that place grow is, of course, but what is surprising: the last link is unpacked immediately! And patch it up and mod... Marvelous are thy works, o Lord!
Monsieur, I owe you one.

N
Nekromanser 02.01.20

Where can you find a description of the cut quests from the German version?

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

The mod is buggy slowly: dialogs not voiced - only subtitles, it would, God bless him, but.... Weberiana, which is very much alive, is a song! People poskazhite, plz, where to find Bullitt to soak - Quentin some kind of paper needed, and where lies the sword blade, without it, I understand, to an Abandoned mine not to get?
Got a real pleasure from Ur-Shak, the Ulu-Mulu and Free Mine - first time playing, I safely slipped the meat beetle in the temple of the Sleeping, and .... then suddenly over the couch.
I've got not passed the first time Chromanin!))
Where are you, bullet?!