3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanly II 02.01.20

And scrolls or rune death to the undead PTS. will advise :)
Take two scrolls of telekinesis ;) At the corners and in the walls of a strong potion hidden.

X
Xaker 23 02.01.20

but as a demon to kill and is there Ovechka to him

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

Yes, like in the story, it is not necessary to kill.

S
Stanly II 02.01.20

Golden fashion voice no.
And the demon not to kill (only if you cheat). So conceived.
He is the master of these mountains, lands and roads since time immemorial.
Wants to regain their land and take over the world. And Beliar can't stop him.
That would be continued..

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 02.01.20

MNU, the question is: how to become a guru, or rather plz give the names of all the Persians, buyout will help to become a guru, that will have to questal and/or request or anything else, and the Chapter where you can become a guru.

S
Stanly II 02.01.20

A guru can become after salvation Weberiana from death.
He is lying unconscious. Talk to saturasom about Unitrak and go back to Berino - it will make you Guru (if you have not chosen the path of the Guard) and give a couple of assignments. Personally, I became a Guru only in the 4th Chapter. And the clothing of the highest Guru will only be available after the 4th Chapter, and study the fifth circle of magic Weberiana:
Now that we understand who is actually Sleeping...
...we have to protect ourselves from its magic...
We must receive the blessing of their old gods.
Return to the true faith forms the Fifth Circle.

S
Saybatal 02.01.20

Golden fashion: How to save Weberiana, he's dying after giving KOR hangar five plants. Conversations with Saturasom also fails.

p
pilich 02.01.20

Bring a pot Hangar, he sends you either to the potion to do if studied alchemy or Fortune.

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

As the quest to find out about the caravan ? Took the quest from one guy (he went near the old mine), went to the old camp, all sussed out - and this guy can not find the 3rd Chapter play!!! Even as go through the quest doing? Interviewed Torus, the Jackal , the Guard who pulls out with an offer of protection (forgot the name)... No one said nothing useful... plz Give a tip on who to ask...

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

All myself, quests are easy, you just have to run a little bit-to look for... And what new quests there are? I'm getting a 4 Chapter - it'll probably be closed... But in an abandoned mine with some LVL to go there powerful monsters?

S
Samery 02.01.20

The abandoned mine you'll go if you play for a New camp, and you play for the old... as I understand it.
The crawlers run there...
PS. LVL does your power not mean. I already have 10 LV 100 strength and the sword of the first level... and basically 95% of the mobs to kill can

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

Yes, I play the new, the old has long been without fashion passed :) Just not right asked I also already 136 power... I'm 3 chapters done...

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

And I do not force rocked, and I can already kill almost any =)

People help me, I retaliated Bolito for the warm welcome in the colony, and restored order in his trunk =))) There were 3 very interesting papers, someone said that Quentin is with them quests, but when I came to him new dialogues and he is not there... What to do?

Another question regarding orcs in the mine of the old camp... where one of the orcs sitting nick is not doing because of the fact that the press broke a gear, next to the security guard who you can ask about him, he says he's our prisoner, he was lucky that the press broke down, etc with this Orc a thread quest?

And the last, who knows where in the first Chapter to find the sword the Executioner ???

S
Samery 02.01.20

The quest with the Orc there. With him there is only the script. When the gear he will find the press will twist, and the guard next will be a new phrase.

Quentin gives a quest to kill bullet only after joining one of the camps in the period from the third Chapter on the fourth... then he says that those papers are not necessary.

And as for power... you're all beat from the bow or the command kill.
But the command kill you can't kill some characters which sword to chop you... the way of the bow/crossbow is the Supreme shaman not to kill... the sword is cooler!!!

PS. A sword similar to the executioner have the Scar-Baron... and in the first Chapter.

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

ahh, Val quest with sudden death does yet =)))

I don't play with cheats and codes, I have them I cut down with a sword... Or an axe bonecrusher which I took from Jackal... =))

I like team kill, but there are NPCs which as I understand generally you can't kill... I remember recently drenched the whole of the new camp (no seeking of course, for the exp and chests) So there is a horn Jarvis and Blade immortal... had to soak 1-2 mercenary until they ran and then 2 choices: either to flee XS where then how come they're just saying You don't want to hurt my friends, or to give them to get back at you, they you won't finish the only thing before it is better to throw the thread where all my ore ))) Saturas with Cronus's immortal too, but they at me not agrilis ))

PS And the sword Scar is not very similar to the executioner because it is necessary 70 powers... I only have 33 strength, which managed to gain quests, rings, and bottles... =)

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

THEGOTHIC
Bottle of drink when you learn 100 power, will gain 100+ plus rings and amuletic...

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

I want to go not shaking the stats for experience points... )

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

Found the trick (don't know if there's one in the original) in the Swamp camp there are the novice 20th LVL =)) Usually if I'm in front of novices pulled a gun, they told me something like Calm down, you win and then one said the gun O_o I had a little bit kicked, and to my surprise received 200 experience )))

Here it is:

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

I have a question about the Idol Netbuka (this is that crazy thing on the Moors and asks him not to hurt the trees =)) He was asked to help to turn this place into a flowering meadow, I brought him the seed of beech (at me them was 3) I first gave he gave me healing root 5pcs. after the second gave the stone one root, and that would give the third dialog does not appear... what's the problem? Or he should bring something else???

Or it is not worth it to him to give? Can eat what a thread awesome Elika who can do alchemy with these seeds?

And yet, there is mission with Kratom?? It is the one that the house on the moor lives...

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

Eiji... That mod no one plays???

By the way, in this fashion, you can make absolutely all the inhabitants before joining any camp, while spending only 40 PTS. training (on Vlad. sword 2лвл. and acrobatics), and of course without using cheats... Get LVL 23 ))))
And oddly enough, quests you can go 23 too =) (counting only those who are written in the diary)