3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samery 02.01.20

I play.

...Get LVL 23...
...of quests you can go also 23...
Consider this an Easter eggs from developers. :)

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

Although there is one catch... If you give a list of Jan Lars, and then corrected to include Diego in the mission count Test of faith and Introduction to the old camp... And to join you all in any nonsense of course, but will be 25 )))

S
Samery 02.01.20

==THEGOTHIC
count Test of faith and Introduction to the old camp... And to join you all in any nonsense of course
Well, everything is simple.
You, after completing the quest Introduction to the Old Camp will be there waiting for Gomez finished every sentence like a fool saying: more...more...and...not bad for a beginner..., and you have a choice: cut Gomez and to go to NL or BL.

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

And in an abandoned mine is from boxes at the beginning of the key?
There is still a demon of fire who with the same breath makes....And where to find the passage in the mountains (job gives you the horn)
thank you

S
Samery 02.01.20

==Pampa
And in an abandoned mine is from boxes at the beginning of the key?
I doubt it.

There is still a demon of fire who with the same breath makes....
A demon?... which is the latest?... immortal? I he three strikes endured... or are you in the clothes of a miner went there xDD

...where to find a passage in the mountains (job gives you the horn)...
If you come out of the New Camp and go right into the mountain... meet a pack of snappers and Stonehenge from the stones... the stones up, and there just go ahead... but it's a long way.
Short - when he raised from the Free Mine go ahead... there where previously were running Shrek (Štecha, and somehow they are also called... black large) wolf and a pair of mole-rat.
Up on the hill in the direction of Free Shaft... there will be cerboli (bricks).
Between the bricks will stand up and be happiness to the whole NL.

PS. I played yesterday... got out of mine, and I horn to say nor wants...

UV heavy was a battle. I never would have thought that people Gomez can defend...

... I accidentally Orc in the mine and hit it with me stopped talking... I killed him, that nothing was not, and now not mine to release, not to Sleep in the temple to get... had marvin'and to ask for help... Shh...

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

Samery
When I attack the free mine do all pereglyuchilo... the Guards each other started watering.
And with the demon a bummer - not completed apparently.
And anyway, I prefer the original!

S
Samery 02.01.20

And with the demon a bummer - not completed apparently.
Pewamo not completed?... quest locked, Saturas says that the demon will understand (...we are the magicians of water) when we get out from under the barrier.

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

And temple of the sleeping chtoli it is impossible to teleport or is it a bug???

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

It is impossible, not only from his temple, from all the downloadable areas. Old mine or cemetery orcs for example......

-
-Junior- 02.01.20

Thank you, passed. The mod is not very much - package bugs. And without a voice somehow not very... But in General you can play. Good game to Arcania still have time to re-take the second

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

Wenches You in the Golden mod play? You've done a mission with Netbukom Idol???

V
Vanches 02.01.20

THEGOTHIC Yes. I have a passage of Golden fashion is unfinished, it's not going to finish. That is probably the blog post, and then I will add.

T
THEGOTHIC 02.01.20

Vanes So what's with the Idol of Netbukom? you did? There with families beech, oak, and next XS ))

M
Muad Dib 02.01.20

I do not know for Golden fashion does this, but I suspect so. In General, oil painting: 4 level, HE had about 40 strength and I decided to walk through the woods on the subject of sawing the monsters. Met a snapper. Save, came, killed without a scratch. Extremely surprised, second, third. Feel that something here not that. Hid a weapon, went to tease the monsters and what happens: high monsters release her pre-battle cry and... everything. Score on HS and go about their business. All Gothic fauna suddenly ceased to respond to Mr. Marvin did not use in any form. Last normal monster lurker from the dam of the new camp.
What is this heresy called? So in fact even not interested to play... Save/Load does not help, guilds, no... First to do it. People are way too threatened, but not beaten.

Marvin called charakterbilder and changed guilds with no to no. All again started to fight. And even before that, I took a job at Quentin for spying on caravans of the old camp. This is curious, I can give save.

t
timtimH 02.01.20

Netbuku give 2 seed no longer be obtained. With the monsters I have bug was not even never heard of this. Key for drawer in an Abandoned mine I found.

S
Shade ERic 02.01.20

plz tell me what this Golden mod? and where to download it?

S
Shifroval 02.01.20

For example, here
http://www.playground.ru/files/10870/

p
pilich 02.01.20

Description fashion and also the link to the fix available on the official developer website...

t
timtimH 02.01.20

Typically the fashion swing with http://gothic.ag.ru/ There is a second link to the fix fashion

S
Shade ERic 02.01.20

ATP)

how to install it?
I have some sort of prog that should help with the Gothic, but how to use it?