3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

People! PAMAGITE!!! Who is the bullet and where the sword guy?!

n
nurse 02.01.20

Citizen the seeker of the light, the Bullitt is the one who gave You in the face as soon as You crawled out on the shore of the puddle.
He sits - as you walk into the barracks on the right. And has the Sword of Fear - damage 42. force - 17.

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Where? In the old camp? - I can not find it in the Old camp I was not allowed, and a rune of teleport I'm still not up in the chest

P
Playshner 02.01.20

Meat beetle easily crawl under the gate...

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Nice to hear constructive suggestions. Of course, I did so and was really concern that the quest is not closed - no, nothing happened, the chief demon cannot be killed, he is immortal, but it is a problem Saturasa (exp 3500) quest is closed. Wonderful!

P
Playshner 02.01.20

Here you can see how you are pleased that you have still running head...

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

Doubly nice to hear it from you oznaku the situation and not personalities on this forum

P
Playshner 02.01.20

For individuals don't worry...everyone will get what deserve...

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

What's your high mission!
Well, God with them, with personalities, I'd better tell me where the bullet chest. I'm just now beating in the old camp satisfied. The bullet accidentally caught my arm, and with it the key..... Only here, the chests I had already opened at the time, would not open only two from Gomez in the castle and those in the Arsenal. Something I do not recall that something key was needed.
By the way, from small wooden kladochku at the forge where the key to get? Stone that you wet - sorry seems saved after all...

P
Playshner 02.01.20

And why are you all picking on me...??? What is the mission...??? And what I said to her...??? Just all in God's hands... and personality too...and that's all will receive according to their works...because the judge who is plahoy, and who heresy is God...

In your mod did not play...trunk is not seen...magic lamp too...

From kladovochki to forge key stone no...no...you can only get There with the code...There is steel...hammers...swords... in a word...junk

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

You?! But suddenly not playing?!?! Cool....
Start playing - please))) I Want to predupredit - Quentin quests you need to complete immediately: give the job to find out when the caravan with goods from the Old camp to the Old mine will go, but if you have the Old camp play - he'll be sent away, like the spies do not need and ... fuck off. But the papers of the bullet will be asked, in the 5th Chapter, wetting the entire Old camp zaoodno with Bullet - it is not prokanaet, they say fuck you with their papers, come to us yesterday, again, the quest will fail. The two-handed sword, no one teaches, the crossbow is also (up to the Chapter we had to learn). Expo 75 - no place to spend! Well, I went to Sleep wet....

P
Playshner 02.01.20

Thank you, hardly will appeal...because not going to play...

I have on the table five new pieces of Bhsec...they will replace me with this mod...

N
Nekromanser 02.01.20

In the name of beliara, send me someone battered a link to the patch with the mod!!!

A
AlladinSPb 02.01.20

The link is not broken - he rocked. Set to the folder with the Gothic Modeler, then in the same folder and unpack the mod into the same folder throw patch. If not set - demolish everything and do it again.

N
Nekromanser 02.01.20

Spasiba balshoy, and let there be gods.

H
HTLV III 02.01.20

People, there is this question:
In goldenmod's playing for the old camp you can become a Baron or guard is the limit??????
Thank you usem hto answer:-)

s
safik13 02.01.20

When the page is requested from our user error has occurred 403. Access is denied. Check that you have entered the URL.

how else to download this mod

D
Dark paladin 02.01.20

a question for the Creator of the theme....
If I use the FPS limit removal patch for GothicMod.exe 1.08k_mod
//
// UNSUPPORTED - USAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK
----------------------------------------------
Removing the fps limit mod rolled normally. I Russobit.

O
Orbitkz 02.01.20

Pliz send a link to the latest version Goldenmod in Russian.

P
Parrottranslator 02.01.20

REFERENCES BLUNT