3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarryTopor 02.01.20

More? Well here is a detailed... the music changes and all. standard music is not audible at all. XS, what's the problem... Before the mod rules were.
And I have on this occasion a few questions:
1) After any quest you can go to Quentin that the bandits had not attacked?
2) is There a walkthrough of this mod? I want to see what quests there are and whether it is necessary to put this mod. Throw off the link, who have.

Thank you in advance.

b
beregovoi brat 02.01.20

1) After getting the job to deliver a letter to Ian to the Old mine. On the way from the mine to the New camp, will be Quentin, he will give a quest. It was then possible for him to come back.
2) is Not met. Maybe somewhere is the description.

s
stp 02.01.20

not yet the form of the guard, then Quentin will be 2 more quest - killing bullet and the path to the mine article.

L
Loginzzz 02.01.20

When I give Urizel ' Xardas to see it I bastard it will not be refunded (to beat and pick up fails because he is invulnerable), please tell me, how do I get or make a sword Ureself.

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 02.01.20

make a sword Ursell
means cheat? if Yes, then bmarvinb sprotyv villain stanowiska, click On, then open your inventory, throw out all it On again...

L
Loginzzz 02.01.20

Ogromnae thank you !

G

question: as the uproar over Gomez Chapter No. 4 ??? right now I play a guard, Chapter No. 3, passed a clean game 4 times. Just now, no desire to hurry, and climb into every corner no time.
the question is: do I need to do before Chapter No. 4 new quests, or all the stupid people, as a ruler, simply through the dialogue?

B
BMKB 02.01.20

Does all that is possible , then it will be possible after performing the Assembly of all UNITROL heavy armor of the guard , and then you see =)

G
v
vetalaka 02.01.20

People tell me where to find novices who have stolen an amulet from Iberiana?

X
Xaker 23 02.01.20

his name is Nyras he's in the woods (Iberian will give you a map)(on the temple where sits Uberior)

S
Stanly II 02.01.20

People tell me where to find novices who have stolen an amulet from Iberiana?
his name is Nyras he's in the woods (Iberian will give you a map)(on the temple where sits Uberior)

Nifiga like. Read it, it's Golden Mod!

Here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
pix.PlayGround.ru
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's behind the waterfall, on the way to the new camp (left goblins).

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

Where to find the axe blade ???
written on the mountain near the mine, like all clambered not found.

PS And quest for the amulet Weberiana where and when you can take ?

S
Stanly II 02.01.20

The axe blade can take after he asked him to find.
Lies in the beginning of the game between a tree and a rock on the right side (in Gothic II there's a Dragon Snapper ate the paladin).

And the Amulet Berino need not one but two.
Novices stole his old amulet of Innos (if you try putting a sleep effect).
And amulet...ring...innocent..I forgot, in short, drenched shroud.
These quests will become available with the onset of the 4th Chapter, when Weberian stay alive.
Don't know how exactly, but you have to be a Guru to give these jobs.

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

When you go to the Mountain to free the mine the game freezes in the same place after the clearing with bravotube, it's something you can fix ???

x
xaker 22 02.01.20

tell me how to take the quest about the abandoned mine

G

The 5th Chapter come from the New Camp to the Old, we go through the bridge, as Aidan from NL to go, sitting there Blade or Bruce, I don't remember him asking, say something sad, etc.

S
Stanly II 02.01.20

When you go to the Mountain to free the mine the game freezes in the same place after the clearing with bravotube, it's something you can fix ???
Reinstall the game.
tell me how to take the quest about the abandoned mine
After the fourth head in front of the New Camp on the bench sits a Blade from him.
(Gracious Sovereign [aka Graf Reinhold]) Wrote another.

x
xaker 22 02.01.20

And che in that mine do?

G

to go, just take a torch )))))) but it will do, better stock up on scrolls/rune light