3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic Master 02.01.20 09:20 pm

Golden mod (Gothic)

Golden Mod

The game changes introduced by the mod:

Mod restores cut quests from Gothic 1, does the plot of the game more nonlinear. Now the hero can go on the attack on the Free mine, to have friends among the bandits, robbing caravans of the Old camp, take a walk through long forgotten Abandoned mine and become one of the gurus of the swamp brotherhood. In fashion found the use of some lying atmosphere gadgets revived never existed in the game, but conceived when creating the objects, plants, potions. As the game progresses, there are a few unexpected intricate quests, for which you have sweat. Quests also appear during old game dialogs: don't forget to stroll through the Old camp and the surrounding area, as in the first pass of the game. Then you miss the interesting quests associated with familiar and inconspicuous inhabitants of the settlement. Small additions will appear throughout the game, so do not rush to spoil your pleasure Marvin, come on in Gothic slowly, re-examining all of the updated parts of the colony. And also added alchemy.

Recommendations for the passage:
Most of the new quests appear unexpectedly, in long-forgotten places, so pass mod, re-exploring the game world.
Don't use Marvin, or try to get to the Abandoned mine early in the game (in Chapter 1 there is nothing to do).
In Gothic 1 there is a nasty bug, so make a save before the attack the Free mine.

Download Golden Mod - 9.9 MB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod.exe

Patch Golden Mod 1.2-764 KB :
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch12.exe

Download patch 1.3 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch13.exe

Download patch 1.4 - 764 KB
http://rgmt.jino-net.ru/downloads/goldenmod_patch14.exe
163 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom Warrior 02.01.20

2 Gothic Master
Here you are, here and Bush to help me pass =)

About MEDA will not say anything?! He's nothing muddies?!

PS->Question: In the 4th Chapter go to attack on a new mine (play for Gomez). Just start talking with the Torus and I immediately eject from the game.. what to do?! version 2.09

N
Nekromanser 02.01.20

See the new version on ag.ru. Although in my mod I didn't update((

P
Phantom Warrior 02.01.20

on AG not shakes ) says oshipka

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 02.01.20

http://www.allgothic.ru/
is there?

P
Phantom Warrior 02.01.20

Are you sure that this is not the bug mod, but cant.. he mod I AG downloaded and set accordingly to the version of russobita from... before that it was just a couple of dumping, and everything... stopped and all.. current torus turns to me as straight.. and on the desktop ):

D
Donate 02.01.20

Hi.
Now trying to master this GoldenMod.
Appeared side with KOR Hangar - no dialog appears when I bring him herbs for Iberiana. Who knows, prompt, how it is treated and whether this bug somehow to get around?

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

Can't download the mod writes
When the page is requested from our user error has occurred 404. The requested file was not found. Check that you have entered the URL

S
SnoFF 02.01.20

Download from here: [Golden Mod v2.9]

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

And patches have to put the prog GothicMod v 1.08 k ??
and they also do not swing.

S
Shifroval 02.01.20

Without this app you just can't put no mod))) Well, not really none, but high fashion work only through it. Goldenrod no exception.

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

How to download click on the link appears a page with a picture of Xardas and pirate and all in German what to press it is not clear

T
T.IRAN 02.01.20

And all I know how to do it

S
SnoFF 02.01.20

Gothic PlayerKit
pix.PlayGround.ru
Description: a Program required for everybody who is going to download the fashions in the game "Gothic".
Installation: Copy the files to any directory. Download file installer and install the program in the game directory. Then open the folder Gothic/system, download the file GothicStarter, in the appearing window select the desired mod and click Start Gothic.
Author: Piranha-Bytes
Download: [link](3.3 MB)

S
Scorpion 02.01.20

And fashion to G2 and for the program to put? I tried to install the mod wanderer G2 NV, I run it and I get a regular game loads.

S
SnoFF 02.01.20

Download from here: [link]

K
KorAlexey 02.01.20

tell me how to become a Guru

s
stp 02.01.20

disabled inexperienced help - how to install Gothic Golden Mod v2.9 ( please spell it) I have Gothic from 1C.

G
GarryTopor 02.01.20

I have the same problem! installed the mod, start the game... change the music in some mystical, as in the Intro, like in the game. but nothing is working! I with the help of Marvin at the beginning of the game we tried to get to the bandits, and they've all attacked, and you didn't have to do that. what's the problem? has anyone experienced this? thanks in advance...

b
beregovoi brat 02.01.20

In detail please. Mod music doesn't change. What bandits? Quentin? To them only for the quest to go, not before.

s
stp 02.01.20

I have everything working bastard from the orchestra. why the capture of new mines, I attack your after I attack naemnikov and a bastard one - bug?