3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 16.09.19

Tell me how many times you need to kill Anubis, indefinitely? 1 time I killed dropped the sword, experience, money, the second time only experience and money, now after every kill will be given only experience?

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

therock8050
The same, 3 times killed for the first murder sword. And where the mentioned part of the armor? Do not have them.

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

Siber800
It is possible that you need to pass in the story, I went through all the tasks of the main plot, and I've been tasked with Anubis became available immediately after entering the game, it is close to Gray in the desert.

S
Siber800 16.09.19

The test became available after the destruction of the first list of targets, after the scene sekasa gg with his wife and second exit from the Animus

S
Siber800 16.09.19

Clothes only 1 time per week may fall? And then in addition to the sword for the first battle, nothing in the subsequent fighting did not fall.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

Siber800
the exact same thing ,2 times killed ,fell only sword

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

Most likely a reward for his murder is given once a day. In the quest description it is indicated that a lot of the reward should be, including the costume of Anubis. In any case, tomorrow can be checked.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

Rabidity
now I can play it without the patch worked

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

perhaps every day is a new item ,the collection of all types of weapons get a costume

Here is the sword

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I know I passed it once I took the test also received the sword.
In my previous post I said about a reward, if today, given once and more for killing Anubis, the award is not given, so it times a day, especially in the quest lists many awards, including a suit. And check it will be tomorrow. If now given a sword, MB, tomorrow will give him a bow, Mace, spear, etc.
Now wait and find out.

r
rob_dead 16.09.19

Hi all. How to quest to battle with Anubis? Level 40.

x
xX_WhiteWolf_Xx 16.09.19

rob_dead
Die, jump down from heights, I after falling from a great height appeared, supposed to happen desynchronization...

P
PriZrak 16.09.19

The boy with the camel,he has blue trunks,also quest will give)

r
rob_dead 16.09.19

None of this helped. Quest or not. What loke to take it?

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 16.09.19

rob_dead
In the desert to the left of Siwa.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

rob_dead
the campaign mode to what the moment has passed? and then I know your LVL 40 on the trainers

T
The_Rock. 16.09.19

rob_dead
My job itself is started, LVL 40, the campaign mode was only 1 Chapter, look at the job events

i
ilmir174 16.09.19

therock8050 wrote:
40 LVL, the campaign mode was only 1
What is the interest to play like that???

T
The_Rock. 16.09.19

ilmir174
I want to go the extra mission to pootkryvali all and finally realized, as anyone what the difference is to be added then all the rest or Vice versa?

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

rob_dead
You need to pass the game to the moment of meeting with his wife.