3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staliger 16.09.19

Muskrat
I met, she gave 2 of the task - the Death of Snake and Felaket Gennady. They also need to do to close this quest?

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

Staliger
As far as I remember, it's not the end of the Chapter. After you complete these two quests must be completed Chapter. Only then can you receive the quest to the test.

PS And what's the point to achieve the appearance of the test, if all the same it tied to time and level 40? Ie kill Anubis will not work, only if you do not start to swing non-stop the past few days citrinot level.

S
Staliger 16.09.19

Rabidity
Yes, just want to understand. To comply I of course will not have time for free time a bit. I'll wait for the second lap of the gods, hope to be on time. Probably they will start all the gods again, when the last over and the people who killed them all, get a costume.

UPD. Anubis appeared after completing the quest Aya. On 18лвл demolished half his HP in a couple of minutes. From hyenas and sand will easily evade, but the mobs, which it is necessary to kill(also 40лвл) with two strikes I quickly dismantled.

I
Ioannn 16.09.19

--00--00--
Well there is a graph Weekly tasks. So it must be.

-
--00--00-- 16.09.19

Ioannn
Well, this graph has absolutely all the games in Uplay

a
a_noob_is 16.09.19

Ioannn
All games have this graph, but only the assassin is written that soon
and so I think will give something like 100 experience apley and 500 in-game

I
Ioannn 16.09.19

--00--00--
a_noob_is
Chet wasn't paying attention before, it is necessary to look).

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

a_noob_is wrote:
apley
Uplay, it's an acronym, you (You) Play(those).

_
_Y_ 16.09.19

As this is the test to begin? In the main menu of the game does not work. Where to go to start?

S
Slava74oren 16.09.19

I
The job is a test of Anubis.

S
Serge Yukhno 16.09.19

Well, that's the second test behind. Clocked crocodile
Spoilergate WTO something, I don't you wave the scepter, but let it be

And odd thought, but how much will all these gods? In theory, if you glance at the mythology of the Egyptians, we are here for a long while, guys XD . In practice, probably limited to weapons of each type (or each, as, for example, the sword we have now given the scepter will be one hundred percent, onion), a shield and a suit? Or suit will be given only when you close it?

v
vitalik2187836 16.09.19

Serge Yukhno
How many would not know, but that suit will be given only after completion of all tests is 100%.

U
USSRSergey1234 16.09.19

Four

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

One has only to look, just look.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_origins/buduschie_ispytaniya_bogov-276896/

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.09.19

I had accomplished the first task of Anubis, but yesterday completed the second and threw crocodile, and gave me a sword as Anubis. The question of where the scepter for crocodile?

S
Siber800 16.09.19

Campaign you'll have to wait for the repeat test, 1 item per boss. So you'll have to kill the first boss when retrying, otherwise you will not receive a costume of Anubis. It looks like the arms is given by 1 PCs for 1 killed the boss, without specific reference weapons to the boss.

m
m01533nk0 16.09.19

Bought the game for about 25...30 Dec. Almost completed the campaign mode, level 40, etc. But the notorious trials do not appear, only the task of revenge for other users to Events. When to expect them, will not prompt?

D
Dimson_62 16.09.19

a13x_r3nk0
A week ago ended when you run again is not known, because of the way Ubisoft is not hard for us to understand, we can only wait and hope.

R
Revan Reborn 16.09.19

It seems to say that each month will start.

K
Kir Laurentis 16.09.19

I bought the game earlier, but nectr tests needed level 35-40, so, too, missed a few tests while pumped hero.