3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERZh Smirnov 16.09.19

there are only 3 God was)))) and then to suit for these tests)

N
Nvidia777 16.09.19

In General I have a level 23 and the test requires level 40, stand thou go?

K
Konyk 16.09.19

Unfortunately, not stand, at least 37-38 needed. In vain will die.

L
LeSHiy_047 16.09.19

You can try, only you get killed, the level is too low.

N
Nvidia777 16.09.19

Thank you all

O
Oleg_Kir 16.09.19

People bought the game just today in the morning all went and climbed. Appeared trial of the gods - Anubis. I read that he can get a suit, but they have 4 times to pass it or something and supposedly one test is counted once a week, and the game quest says that it is only for 6 days.
Plez explain what's what and who's been through it all. Thank you in advance))

v
vladik865 16.09.19

VizardKir
It is necessary to perform the 1 Anubis. then Sekhmet and Sobek. That's only this week available only Anubis. So the suit won't get only 1 thing from him, that the sword had to give. when you get through all 3 more to go any one fourth and then the suit.

K
Kir Laurentis 16.09.19

That's right: the sword and gave for the test of Anubis, yesterday was it.

m
mazinily 16.09.19

right now looked infakt from the tank.

there at the end of said
9 through 16, you can fight with Anubis

and from 23 to 30 Jan, you can fight with Sobek (don't know how he was not following the news)

v
velikii7 16.09.19

About the suit, I can say this, when the new year came the test of the gods, that my suit had fallen, as I would not have passed. Yesterday I still went and passed the test of the gods, for which he received a suit. My opinion, the rewards drop randomly.

v
vladik865 16.09.19

velikii7
no. just that would give the suit had to take a job in uplai, and then pass the test and then would have given. I snatch do not understand why is not allowed, then took the test in jublee and went again and got a suit. From a friend on PS4 the same nonsense was, I had to go with Sonya in yupley and take the test. but it is now available to take it is not necessary.. samo takes on PC on PS4.

A
Abarmot90 16.09.19

Tell me who today updated the NVIDIA GeForce Experience???

211186 16.09.19

Each month for two tests.

M
MaxQjust 16.09.19

There were tests in the weekly it does not personal the type in WD2 and R6 and the job for the entire community. Question: take I understand it's not necessary, participation is counted if you make the contribution, namely murder = 1 unit of reward is not given for participation and for the implementation of community trials, and that this Golden item of Anubis? If you have already assembled the costume and instantly received at the first event?

Test

S
Skaatael 16.09.19

this is another event, like the legendary staff there will give when the community will fulfill kV

M
MaxQjust 16.09.19

Skaatael
Oh that's great) But the decision to do the job for the whole community not quite clear to me...

v
vladik865 16.09.19

MaxQjust
And that is not ponyatno then? you pass a test.. so when will it roughly govorya 100 thousand. people then all participants will receive a reward.. or not getting. Well, I think the statistics they see what is the threshold for which platform real... These events have long carried out in the same The crew I remember the first time I met such tests..

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 16.09.19

MaxQjust
Kind of like if you've collected all 4 weapons(staff, sword, shield, bow) and you've been given a costume of Anubis with the fire effect, but this time shall issue the award in the gold costume of Anubis, it is the same as the last costume of Anubis but without the effect of fire and blue color. Well, at least on the PS4 left 65 thousand until the job is completed here and see if I don't forget the Scrin throw here.

U
USSRSergey1234 16.09.19

vladik865
Because of the bug some more and the sword is not got )))

v
vladik865 16.09.19

USSRSergey1234
Wonder what the bug?
My friend also said that he can't get the suit on past tests (on the PS4), and somewhere subtracted that it is impossible to obtain. In the end it turned out that there as on PC I had to take the test in jublee... then he was... this time to take the test, not have it come from a gun.