3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

Rabidity
But the reward that the Object to set (in blue, like a normal object) is marked, not the Legendary sword/bow/other weapon (yellow). A little confusing, I thought will give some armor as a quest item (for they, too, blue, all), type letters/dolls of all sorts from Suzette. Another 6 days will be a test available there's look.

s
saimas23 16.09.19

1 weapon for 1 God when all gods are defeated will suit!
That's the info from developers on the news of the game in Uplay (in English though):
A treasure fit for a God

During each event you will earn one piece of an exclusive theological equipment to win over your opponent.

You can test your skills as many times as you want during each event, but you will only unlock one weapon for each event. Don't worry if you miss one, you will have another chance to take on this God in the future.

For those who will be worthy by defeating each of the deities, you will receive exclusive legendary outfit at the end of the test.

Future tests

After Anubis on the horizon, there will be more Trials of the Gods, so watch your bet card as a sign of the failure of another Animus.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.09.19

Muskrat
I understand that below level 40 there and should not meddle?

r
rob_dead 16.09.19

Muskrat
Yes, the story almost final)

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

POLKOVNIK2005
To try 35+ I think you can certainly come in handy fighting the bow to shoot himself Anubis, and something like the sword Hepsey a trifle hack, it is poisoning somebody else, and still have there spinning, for a lot of spectac all.

R
RobertLV 16.09.19

Mulberries are found. Maybe you have not updated the game? Patch the other day was.

R
RobertLV 16.09.19

s
saimas23 16.09.19

Passed 4 times in a row easy with a light bow! That hunting that light damage seemed the same only with a light melts faster!

s
saimas23 16.09.19

You still have 5 days to 40 docusites and with a slight bow pass.

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

Rolled out news on the ru site AC.
Yes, the reward once a week (1 God = 1 reward). Suit rasplachivaetsya if all the tests pass.
https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-305915-16&ct=tcm:161-76770-32

s
saimas23 16.09.19

Rabidity
Thanks for reducing my information above))

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.09.19

Muskrat
Well, wait, I have a level 18 rare. and the job is already opened.

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

saimas23
On what difficulty you play?

s
saimas23 16.09.19

On alicke, I 2 passing usually on hard start to play, not to spoil the experience sujecki because of the frequent deaths!
Although thanks for the question, it is necessary in hard mode, Anubis a try.

M
Macros Easy 16.09.19

Well so what ! Awsome game, going through all the secondary quests and open all in each territory relish and sucked the game and only then go through the story. Now I 27лвл. And the job of Anubis is available with 40. Me now to drop everything and start doing only the main story or what !? Because of the task I wrote only a limited time to act. And if you do not receive rags Anubis now, maybe later this will be nothing... Anyways burnt.

K
KIBERMAX 16.09.19

Odd easy a boss.

s
saimas23 16.09.19

Yubiki wrote that test again, then wakes to go for those who missed out, don't worry!

D
Denv3r 35 16.09.19

saimas23
Are you sure?))

v
vitalik2187836 16.09.19

In time I spool up to 40 LVL) Anubis really easy to win if you pick a good gear and understand how to get around hyenas (my only issue was).

v
vitalik76 16.09.19

And why after once defeated Anubis and got a sword, setting Test of Anubis still is not complete, because if you fight him next time, things does not give? Or I do not understand?